<— HAPPY MONDAY & MADE EVEN HAPPIER BECAUSE OMG LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE YOU GUYS!!!!! The Wives!!!! I think the whole day should be a mass-buddy read (though I’ve read it, so I’ll be living vicariously though all of your guesses and freak-outs).
Marta: Is it as good as C.Hoover “Verity”?
Maryse: Yes!! I loved it as much. Totally different story altogether but amazing creep-factor and kept me guessing the whole way to the very end. AND OMG LOVED IT!! Here’s my Book Review.
Tracie: One clicked!!
Kat: This book was phenomenal!!!
Wendy: Was an awesome book!! Didn’t see any of it coming!!
1.) I one-clicked that super-sale a couple of days ago and I’ve started it! “Red, White & Royal Blue: A Novel“!! LOVING IT! Makes me chuckle and gives me the warm and fuzzies of happy reading time. I love when I feel like this while reading.
2.) I discovered I could “roast” a ton of different vegetables in my air fryer (<— This is the exact one I have). Instead of using the oven today – it was already busy cooking a casserole, I sliced up some sweet potatoes, drizzled them in olive oil, salt and pepper, and roasted them at the highest temp for 10 minutes and they came out PERFECT!!!! Like all toasty crispy brown on the outside, and deliciously moist and perfect and sweet on the inside. I also roasted my Ina Garten Brussel Sprouts in there today too, and they came out wonderful!! YAY AIR FRYER! 😀
3.) So… I have a head of cabbage. I got it from one of my Misfit Market veggies boxes a couple of weeks ago and it’s still in my fridge… just sitting there waiting for me to create something from it. Thing is, I’m not the biggest cabbage fan. I like it when it’s St. Patrick’s Day and we make corned beef & cabbage, sure… but in the grand scheme of things, what the heck should I make with this thing? Luckily, kept whole and wrapped, they can last weeks in the fridge… any ideas before it digests itself in my fridge?
Also these deals are still on 😀 but one of ’em is ending TOMORROW and one of ’em ends in 7 days!!!:
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine. UPDATE!! This deal ends in 7 days so get in on it now!!!
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st (ENDING SOON!!!)
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) (romance audiobooks!! this one is SO cool, and worth it – unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- ➔➔ Three months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-bargain!!
- ➔➔ Sarah J. Maas – Throne of Glass Series <— SALE ALERT!!! EVERY BOOK IN THIS SERIES is on sale today (a few are even super-bargain priced!!!)
Tessa: I devoured those one right after the other.
Sandra: Seriously amazing writing, awesome story about a girl who kicks major ass as an assassin! Highly recommended
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Wives: A Novel by Tarryn Fisher <— LIVE!!! HOLY MOLY TARRYN FISHER ALERT!! I READ AND 5-STAR LOVED THIS ONE SO HARD!!! Here’s my Book Review
Steph N: I’m snapping up The Wives as soon as it is available!!
Maryse: …her writing is incredible. Being in the main character’s head is EXACTLY how I would feel and think… UGH what a predicament. I think Tarryn Fisher is truly my most favorite. Her voice is incredible.
Ela: I’m at **% of The Wives! WTF
Maryse: 😀 It gets even more WTF!!!! *claps!!!*
Ela: Done. …I loved it.
Marisol: worth every penny & then some.
- The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone Book 4) by Rachel Van Dyken <— LIVE!! RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! OCD?? She wants NOTHING to do with him when she finds out about his reputation... “…this woman screamed puzzle from the way she ducked her head every time anyone looked at her, to the way she counted food and tapped the table when she didn’t think anyone was watching. I’d like to think I took pity on her that day when, in fact, she was the one that took pity on me and asked if I needed a friend. She assumed I had a learning disability since I’d been staring so damn hard. Things would have ended there, except, my bosses need someone to test the new Wingmen App and since I was the only single guy on the floor — I was nominated, right along with the only single woman, the same one who thinks I need to use my fingers to count…”
- Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison <— LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “...In a world where appearances are everything, as long as students pretend to follow the rules, no one questions the cruelties of the secret societies or the dubious behavior of the privileged young women who expect to get away with murder. When a popular student is found dead, the truth cannot be ignored. Rumors suggest she was struggling with a secret that drove her to suicide. But look closely…because there are truths and there are lies, and then there is everything that really happened...”
- Cobra (Reapers MC Book 8) by Elizabeth Knox
- Bound to Midnight: An Immortal Ops World Novel (Crimson Ops Book 3) by Mandy M. Roth
- Releasing Keanu: A Stand-Alone Second Chance Romance (The Kennedy Boys Book 8) by Siobhan Davis
- LUST HATE LOVE (Fallen Angel Book 4) by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine <— M/M ROMANCE ROCK STAR ALERT!!! “…As the sexy, charismatic bassist for world-famous rock band Fallen Angel, whatever Killian Michaels wants, Killian Michaels gets. Or at least that was the case until the band’s gorgeous new manager, Levi Walker, shot him down after a blistering first kiss…”
- Hooked: A Dark Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire’s Secret Club Series) by C.C. Piper
- Reprisal: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Montlake Prep Book 3) by Nora Cobb
- Sacrifice: A Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance (Her Soulkeepers Book 1) by Sadie Moss
- Angel and Wynn: A Red Team Wedding Novella by Elaine Levine
- Wings & Roots (The Scions Book 3) by Gemma Weir
- On Call by Aria Cole and Mila Crawford <— HE’S HER BOSS!!! “...It should have been a simple date. A glass of wine, the best bolognese in the city, and one handsome New Year’s Eve stranger. But Lacey Miller’s life is far from simple. And going home with your new boss is never recommended...”
- Brood (Hell’s Riders Rhino Chapter Book 1) by Joy Blood
- The Heart of Hill Country (Adams Dynasty) by Sherryl Woods
- Just One Kiss (The Carter Brothers Book 1) by Tory Baker
- The Lies by Maria Filandro <— SHE’S AN IMPOSTER IN THE FAMILY… “...Meredith Barnes and her mother Laura reunite with their New York high society family after two decades of estrangement. While Laura receives a lukewarm welcome, Meredith gains the affection and trust of almost everyone. But what the family doesn’t know is that Meredith doesn’t have an ounce of Barnes blood in her veins. She’s an impostor hired to steal their trust fund for revenge, and because she’s desperate to keep her own secrets, she must play the part well...”
- A Torn Dream (Jade Book 2) by Lucy Rains <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “…This is a Reverse Harem novel, with mature content and language. It is strongly recommended to read A Broken Jewel, Book 1 of the Jade Series, before reading A Torn Dream...”
- After 5 by Janet Leigh <— TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE ALERT!! “Historical romance meets Sci-fi time travel in this fun romp through time.”
- The Prince of Broadway: Uptown Girls by Joanna Shupe <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Unmasked Heart: A Dark Arranged Marriage Bully Romance by Veronica Eden
- A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book 3) by K.G. Fletcher
- Husband Material by Emily Belden
- Falling For Her Manny: A Sweet Workplace Romance (Single In the City Book 2) by Tia Souders <— SHE’S A SINGLE MOM TO TRIPLETS & HE’S HER NEW NANNY (and he has a girlfriend… oh oh)… “…As a single mother to triplets, when her parents decide to retire to Florida, life is about to get even harder. Her kids have been removed from daycare and have somehow turned into little monsters overnight, which means finding a nanny on her shoestring budget. Enter Blake Britton. He’s a bike shop owner on a mission to prove to his girlfriend’s elitist family that he’s father material. But in order to do that, he must take a job as a nanny…“
- Unfinished Sympathy (Absolution Book 1) by Amélie S. Duncan
- Blood and Blade (Goddess with a Blade Book 6) by Lauren Dane
- The Secret She Keeps (Whitaker Island) by HelenKay Dimon <— SHE’S HIDING FROM SOMEONE... “…For years she’s pretended to be someone else, but Maddie Rhine is done living in the shadows. Old habits are hard to kick however, and when her past follows her to Whitaker she’s forced to hide once more. Except with Connor. Effortlessly sexy Connor makes it difficult to ignore him. He sees right through her…and senses her fear. Someone is watching her. And waiting for the right moment to strike. This time Connor vows to be ready…“
- Rough Love (Tannen Boys Book 1) by Lauren Landish
- Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance by Vanessa Waltz
- Dark Horse (The Kingmaker Saga Book 5) by London Miller
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The One for You (The Ones Who Got Away Book 4) by Roni Loren – December 31st 2019
- Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning – December 31st 2019
- Mr. Nobody: A Novel by Catherine Steadman- January 7th 2020
- The Night Country: A Hazel Wood Novel (The Hazel Wood Book 2) – January 7th 2020
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (The Cursebreaker Series) by Brigid Kemmerer – January 7th 2020
- Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy) by A. Jade – January 7th 2020
- Moral Compass: A Novel by Danielle Steel – January 7th 2020
- Scavenge The Stars by Tara Sim – January 7th 2020
- The Vanishing (Fogg Lake Book 1) by Jayne Ann Krentz – January 7th 2020
- Come Tumbling Down (Wayward Children Book 5) by Seanan McGuire – January 7th 2020
- The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders Book 3) by L.A. Cotton – January 7th 2019
- Come Back for Me by Corinne Michaels – January 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).