<— Happy Monday everyone!!! The Early birds are up, and look at one that JUST WENT LIVE!!!! Vi Keeland’s latest, (older woman/younger man) and she meets him on a dating site… but she realizes she already knows him!! SQUEEEE!!
It’s another week of books and reading and telling each other things! Like…
1.) I just went to a really big nursery and purchased a Blue Agave plant (the tequila plant!!). It can grow to be 8′ tall and wide, has a sharp needle spines at the end of each leaf-thingie (you know, like the arm thingies that Aloes grow that we can cut and use for burns and stuff? Those “fronds” thingies? I need to look up what we actually call those). Though, you can’t really use these arms for anything if you cut them off (in fact, they produce a rash on your skin and itch like crazy as a defense) and you have to be really careful around them because they’ll hurt! But it IS one of the plants used for making tequila. Of course, it’s not as easy as it sounds (can’t just tap it when it’s 8 foot high and have a party. LOL!! 😛 So much more goes into all that and it’s fascinating). But when it grows, it so symmetrical and HUGE and beautiful and kind of… blueish. I love it already. 😀
2.) It poured all night last night with a thunderstorm that lasted hours. And Hobbit (one of my minpins HATES thunderstorms) so I was up most of the night with her and I’m pretty exhausted right now…
3.) Just finished the latest Jewel E. Ann book, “Jersey Six” (read it pretty much in one sitting yesterday), so my review is coming next. And yes, the twist-reveal surprised me!
ALSO BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! BIG NEW KINDLE UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP & PRIME MEMBERSHIP DEAL ALERT!! 👏👏👏👏
➔➔ Prime members that have not joined Kindle Unlimited yet can get a KU membership for THREE MONTHS FREE!
Linda: Thanks so much for letting us know!!! This is an AWESOME bargain!!! 😁
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- All Grown Up by Vi Keeland <— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Vi Keeland‘s LATEST IS LIVE!!! OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN ALERT!!! DATING PROFILE & HER DATE ends up being her neighbor’s son (now all grown up)… EEEEEP!!!! “The profile wasn’t supposed to go live. Another point that bears repeating–it wasn’t supposed to. Nevertheless, that’s how I met Ford, and we started messaging. He made me laugh; yet I was adamant that because of his age, we could only be friends. But after weeks of wearing me down, I finally agreed to one date only–my first after twenty years of being with my high school sweetheart. I knew it couldn’t last, but I was curious about him. Though, you know what they say…curiosity kills the cat.
- Dark Ties: A Dark High School Romance (Broken Saints Society 1) by Leia Thorne
- The Sweetest Things: A Quirky Small Town Romance (Starlight Harbor Book 1) by Bria Quinlan <— HER SMALL TOWN GOT A BAD REVIEW… “…Lyra Grigor is the easy going, sweet, smile-at-everyone owner of The Sweetest Things. When an annoying travel site puts Starlight Harbor on their Top Ten Tacky Tiny Towns list for the fourth year running, she knows it’s time to give the writer a bit of spicy tart instead of a teaspoon of sugar…”
- Married to the Rake (The Wallflower Brides Book 1) by Samantha Holt
- Mancandy Crush: A Ponderosa Resort Novella (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies Book 6) by Tawna Fenske
- A Pride Christmas (Pride Series Romance Novels Book 10) by Jill Sanders
- Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy Book 1) by Bethany Kris <— LIVE!! BETHANY KRIS ALERT!! MAFIA ROMANCE & she changes everything… “…The son of a prominent Cosa Nostra Don, Corrado Guzzi’s life should have been all mapped out. He would be what every other Guzzi man was, too—made, mafia. It’s their way. But when given another choice, the chance to be something more, he takes it. Even if it comes with strings...”
- Witching Hour: An Ante-Fae Adventure (Wild Hunt Book 7) by Yasmine Galenorn
- The Right Stuff (Love in Brazen Bay Book 2) by Brill Harper
- Christmas Wedding (Cliffside Bay Series ) by Tess Thompson
- Christmas in His Arms: A Dallas Debutante/Reunited Lovers/Christmas Story (Dallas Debutantes) by Cynthia D’Alba
- An Unplanned Christmas (Yours for Christmas Book 3) by Lizzie Shane
- Bet Me to Stay by Candace Havens <— SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS MANY CATS…. LOL!!! “…After a bet with his brother, Liam O’Connor has to date the next woman who walks into the pub. And he’s all in, because his pub is on the line. What he didn’t expect was Cassie Meadows, who at first glance with her big glasses and bulky sweater looks like a woman who has many, many cats––but her wit and smile make him wonder what’s underneath her bulky armor…”
- Nightfall: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Gods of War Chronicles Book 2) by Elizabeth Hartwell
- Abducted by Magic (Guardians of Magic Book 1) by Elena Gray and Kelli McCracken
- Butter Pecan Dream (An Ice Cream Shop Series Novella Book 8) by Angela K Parker
- Sooner Than You Think (Think Series Book 1) by K. Michelle <— THEY FELL IN LOVE SO QUICKLY BUT THE END IS NEAR… “…The last 6 years have been the most difficult, and lonely, of my life. Moving to Charleston to help open a bakery, that my best friend Talia had started, was the only thing keeping me going after tragedy had struck. Then I met Ryland, and I don’t think falling in love had ever been easier. But as quickly as we fell in love, the end was dangling in front of us. A clock counting down…”
- Cabin Fever by Annabelle Costa <— TRAPPED IN HER CAR DURING A SNOW STORM… “…And then when all hope felt lost, he appeared—a shadowy figure emerging from the depths of the blizzard. Except my dashing hero on a mighty steed was instead a hulking beast of a man with an eyepatch and a beard, driving a pickup truck. He offered his small cabin as shelter until the storm blew over. He saved my life. But this mysterious, rugged stranger is no prince…”
- The Score (Massey Security Duet Book 2) by S. Nelson <— NEEDS TO BE READ IN ORDER!! P.S. Here’s book #1: The Assignment (Massey Security Duet Book 1)
- Singers of Atlantis (Matt and Kat Book 2) by <— SOULMATES… “…For the first time since she returned to the vacation town of Atlantis, Kat hates the magic of soul mates. They’re complicated. They take a while to find. And they’re not even all you hoped they would be. She wants nothing more to do with them. But when she and her childhood crush, Matt Michaels, find out that he has a week to fix his severed soul, or be considered incurable, she wants nothing more than to find the girl who started all this…“
- Accidental Evils (The Pagano Brothers Book 3) by Susan Fanetti <—- LIVE!! SUSAN FANETTI ALERT!!
Jan: Also, I saw Accidental Evils is out. #3 in Susan Fanetti’s Pagano Brothers series. *click* Yay 😀
…My top January read would be Susan Fanetti’s …Hidden Worthiness (Pagano Brothers #2). A rare book I just didn’t want to put down. Just HAD to turn the page to see what happened next for the scarred, reclusive mafia dude and his ballerina…
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! 😀 )
- Just Love by Prescott Lane – July 9th 2019
- The Prenup: A Modern Romantic Comedy by Lauren Layne – July 9th 2019
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts – July 9th 2019
- Last Summer: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale – July 9th 2019
Dax: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – July 9th 2019
- Only Ever You by C.D. Reiss – July 9th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).