I was planning on posting these on tomorrow’s Friday Finds, but it has it’s own goodies, so I’m posting this today. 😀
SURPRISE!!! LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE:
P.S. Lots of these books are in Kindle Unlimited, so if you’re not a member yet and want to test it out, Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— EXTENDED through the month of June!!!
- Reel Love by Julie Richman <— LIVE!!! JULIE RICHMAN’S LATEST!! FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD ACTOR ALERT!! “…Box Office crusher, Maverick Dailey, made it clear that he wanted the role. The producers, studio, and everyone involved were thrilled to score such a celebrity. Well, everyone except me. And it’s my vote that counts since, according to my contract, I get final say on casting. Maverick is amazing, yet I’m just not sure… It certainly didn’t help that Finn Parker and I seemed destined to cross paths…“
Shiraza: Wow. It was worth waiting for. Julie has done it again. I just love the way she writes. She tugs at your heart with the lovely words she writes. Finn Is adorable and Frankie is just too cute. Love them, loved the book
- Forever and Never by Ella Fields <— LIVE!!! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER FOREVER... “…Lars Bradby was supposed to be my forever. That was before we found out he would become a father at the tender age of eighteen...”
- MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #2 by Bink Cummings <— LIVE!! BINK CUMMINGS’ LATEST!!
- Penny for Your Thoughts (Welcome to Fate’s Landing Book 1) by Elizabeth Lee <— LIVE!!! SHE’S A NEWLY DIVORCED PSYCHIC & WANTS TO WARN HIM FROM THE HEARTACHE COMING HIS WAY too… “…after ignoring the signs of disaster that always seemed to flash around her marriage, she makes a vow to stop ignoring her abilities. Even if that means never falling in love again. …A.J. Murphy has a lot going for him–great job, gorgeous girlfriend, and a very promising payout if he can convince the people of this nowhere town to get on board with building a resort in their backyard. Everything is going according to plan until he steps foot into the new age shop with the neon psychic sign in the window. She wants to save him from the heartache she wished she’d avoided. He wants to get in and get out of town and back his regularly scheduled life...”
- Jedson: An Enemies-to-Lovers Small Town Romance by Cora Brent <— LIVE!! HE’S OLDER & NOW SHE’S FAIR GAME… BUT!!! “…Sometimes you want the one you shouldn’t want. But there’s a complication. He has no idea that I’m the reason his life fell apart. And I don’t know what he’ll do if he ever finds out...”
- Thief (Academy of Unpredictable Magic Book 3) by Sadie Moss
- Puck: Dark Motorcycle Club / MC SEAL Romance (Road Kill MC Book 9) by Marata Eros
- Key to Hell (Hell Night Series Book 4) by Alex Grayson
- Untamed (Eternal Brethren Military Romantic Suspense Book 4) by Shirleen Davies
- Not Yet by Alexa Riley <— ALEXA RILEY’S LATEST!! STEPSIBLINGS RAISED TOGETHER… “…He’s had to keep her at arm’s length because he can’t have a happily ever after with her. They’ve been raised as siblings and she doesn’t deserve that kind of gossip. But when it’s time for the homecoming dance, he can’t let anyone else be by her side...”
- Summer at the Little French Cafe: The perfect laugh out loud romance for summer by Karen Clarke
- Adore Me (Austin Singles Book 3) by Kelly Elliott <— KELLY ELLIOTT’S LATEST IS LIVE!! “…That didn’t stop us from sharing one incredibly passionate night together. However, one night was not enough for either of us...”
- Halton: Vested Interest #6 by Melanie Moreland <— SURPRISE RELEASE FROM MELANIE MORELAND!!! The author says:
“…this was not planned for in anyway this year. LOL! It was a secondary character from book #5 that released in March that my readers asked for. Once I let him start speaking, he wouldn’t shut up…
…the story does standalone as the previous stories do not influence the outcome of this story…
A bit more about the book: Halton appears in VI#5 as Van and Liv’s attorney. He has a line that he “eats people like Mr Nolan for breakfast and sh*t them out before lunch.” That’s Hal. Arrogant, driven and loyal. He believes himself to be an a$$hole and emotionally unavailable. Except those he allows to get close – who are few. Fiona is a woman who lost herself in a marriage and ready to find “her” again…”
- Intersect (The Parallel Duet Book 2) by Elizabeth O’Roark <– THE DUET CONCLUSION IS LIVE!!! I’m not sure if it’s a parallel universe, time travel or reincarnation but OMG this sounds SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!! She’s already engaged, but she knows her doctor from somewhere… and he feels it too.
Jessica: I read book one and OMG! All the feels. I thought I knew what was going on but I had NO idea. Soooo good. Can’t wait for the second book.
- Switch Bidder: a Jock Hard novella by Sara Ney <— SARA NEY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! SHE’S ALWAYS CRUSHED ON HIM & HE DOESN’T KNOW SHE EXISTS… “…Piper has been crushing on Ryder Williams for years.. What better chance to make her move on him than when he’s sacrificing himself on an auction block for a squealing mass of fans at a charity event? Too bad she’d rather hide in the bathroom than raise her paddel; what girl actually bids on a guy who doesn’t know she exists?“
- Control Freak by Brianna Hale <— LIVE!! SHE WANTS HIM TO CONTROL HER… “…Lacey needs someone in her life who’s bigger and scarier than her demons, and she wants that man to be me. Her boss. The Viking in a suit. I hope she understands what she’s getting into. This daddy isn’t going to pat her on the head and tell her she’s a good girl for nothing. Especially not when she’s spinning out of control...”
- Master Baker by Pippa Grant <— ENEMIES TO LOVERS COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT!! SHE’S THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY… “...She’s the one who got away. After ten years in the military, she’s back. She’s bruised and battered by life, but she’s back. Except she’s not my second chance. She’s gone to the dark side. Running a rival bakery in a town not big enough for two. So now I have to decide—which do I want more? My bakery? Or the woman I never should’ve let go of in the first place?…“
- Heartache and Hope: Heartache Duet Book One by