The Demon’s Fire (The Blood Coven Series Book 2) <— SHE’S NOT HIS TYPE AT ALL! And IT’S LIVE and to celebrate this recent release, T.M. Smith is today’s newsletter sponsor!!
What’s it about?
He’s not her type at all…
The commander is a barbarian. Despite a sexy smile and hot body, nothing can smooth the brute’s ragged edges. Besides, demons need a daily dose of sex. Skyler Maxwell has no intention of becoming a food source.
She’s not his type at all…
The chief legal officer of the Alliance is a buttoned-up, prissy human with frost in her veins. But Kole is stuck playing tour guide for her while she’s on his realm. He was ordered to “play nice.”
Together, Skyler and Kole are fire and ice…
She has a bullseye on her back, and the animus demon is her best chance to stay out of the line of fire. Trapped in a hostile environment, they survive mystical monsters and treacherous attacks. Despite the perils and their differences, their romance ignites, proving fire and ice sizzle.
In the Blood Coven Series, Firebrand warriors and the descendants of the original Blood Coven stand together against an ancient threat to mankind. The Demon’s Fire, the second exciting book in the series by T. M. Smith, is Kole and Skyler’s story. The first novel in the series was The Firebrand.
5 FUN FACTS!
1. As an animus demon, Kole manipulates fire, flames sparking from his fingers when he’s angry—which is far too often.
2. Skyler, as the chief legal officer of the Alliance, is trying to be a warmer person to her employees. It doesn’t always work as well as she’d like.
3. The Alliance, where Skyler is a CLO, is a human organization whose members have an Aeternal somewhere long ago in their family trees. The dash of DNA is negligible.
4. Cerberus is a threat to mankind—if you believe in ancient prophecies.
5. Three realms were created from the world in AD 452—Scath, Darque, and Earth. Darque is where dangerous creatures live.
Guess where Kole and Skyler are headed?
Towering over the receptionist, he (Kole) masked his surprise. A female sat at an L-shaped executive desk. Cadmon hadn’t told him his job was to entertain a female. A beautiful one. Marble-carved high cheekbones, a regal nose, pale flawless skin, a haughty chin. Frosty white-blonde hair pulled into a low, business-like knot.
Kole imagined her locks unpinned, falling across her shoulders in gentle waves, bouncing when she laughed at something he whispered in her ear. With her face tilted toward him, her cheeks flushed, her red lips parted, she begged for a kiss. And more. The female was an enticing vision.
Then she spoke.
The fantasy dissolved with her wintery tone, made chillier by her icy blue eyes and thick lashes below deep-arched brows.
Pre-order THE DEMON’S FIRE from your favorite bookseller https://books2read.com/u/mdX6qR or Evernight Publishing https://www.evernightpublishing.com/the-demons-fire-by-t-m-smith/