“I saw a review not to long ago either on Goodreads or Amazon about the story of an older guy who becomes guardian to a younger girl after she lost her parents/family. He feels an attraction towards her but tries to resist it.
I can’t recall if she does something about it..but that’s more or less the gist of it. Help would be appreciated.”
Reader Suggestions (from comments below and on Facebook):
- Resisting Her by Kendall Ryan <— Paula on Facebook suggested this one.
- A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
- The Lonely by Tara Brown <— suhhested by Julie on Facebook. (oh yes!!! I read this and it did have that angle…)
- Tall, Dark & Heartless: A Pyte/Sentinel Series Novel by R.L. Mathewson <— suggested by Angela on Facebook.
- The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker…) by Terri Anne Browning
- Lord of Ice (The Knight Miscellany) by Gaelen Foley
- Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon