Rock star book title question (although this sounds like a few of the “shorter” ones I’ve read in the past). Right off the bat it makes me think of Olivia Cunning’s Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret), except for the fact that it’s her best friend who’s the fan.
Still though, we’re rock-star read gurus so I’m sure one of us has the answer for Nicole.
“She is a huge fan from a band, has the poster from the lead singer on her wall and dreams about him. One night her friend has 2 backstage passes for this band and they finally met them. I know they two have one night but i dont know more. Please help me!”
- Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret) by Olivia Cunning <— my suggestion
- Colors of Love (Speed) by Jess Dee
- Rock and Roll Never Forgets (The Rock and Roll Trilogy) by Barbara Stewart
- Picture Perfect (Renegade Saints) by Ella Fox
- Second Time Around (Forever Fan) by Katrina “Kat” Shelley
- Moving Neutral (Book One) by Katy Atlas
- Lick: Stage Dive 1 by Kylie Scott
- My Side by Tara Brown