Oyinda has one for us to guess and it sounds forbiddeny!!! In fact, I think it’s been a past reader question a year or so ago.
I am searching for a book that I read a year ago on your website but I cannot remember the title. I am hoping to get some insight on the name of the book. These are some of the details that I remember from the book.
– Hero finds heroine adandoned/homeless. Hero is 15 years at the start of the book but takes in heroine at a young age
– Hero is careful not cross any boundaries with heroine since he is like a father figure, but heroine grows up falling in love with hero
– An event happened at the bar that hero works at so Hero send heroine off to boarding school so that she would not be attacked by the people hero worked for
– Heroine desperately wants hero to make a move on her but he refrains because he doesn’t want to hurt her
– but does towards the end of the book
– Hero is also a hired killer
Please help me to identify name of the book.
Anyone know which one she’s looking for?
Allison: I’m not sure all the details are correct but it sounds similar to All the Ugly and Wonderful Things: A Novel by Bryn Greenwood… a really good book the age gap/father figure thing is definitely part of it.
Maryse: I was thinking this one too… Except for the boarding school part. I know her aunt took her, but it wasn’t him that sent her off.
Stace: Want You: A stand alone novel (Jen Frederick) by Jen Fredrick
Shaun: It’s for sure Want You, by Jen Frederick
Oyinda: I checked it and it was the book Want You by Jen Fredrick. Finally I can get that book out of my head. Thank you!!!
Maryse: YAY!!!! Another one solved!!! Thanks, guys!! 😀