Rae is looking for this book! I LOVE military romance, and have read a few (and this trope comes up a lot. Best friends in the military and one dies, and other helps care for his wife…). I’m not sure about this one though.
I hope you are well.
I am looking for a book.I can’t remember the title but i can vaguely remember some fact about the book which i am mentioning below:
1) the book is about love after loss.
2) hero is in military/Marine. And friend of heroine’s husband/fiancé
3) heroine’s husband dies on a mission/war or simply just dies.
4) The book was probably published between 2019-2021
5) the cover of the book was something like this “The hero is standing and the heroine is kissing him locking her legs around this waist”.
Anyone have a guess?
Lynn: Could it be either of these two?
Aimee: Oooooh I was going to say Consolation by Corinne Michaels too!!
Michelle: I think it may be The Reality of Everything by Rebecca Yarros
Have a reader question for us to solve? Send it to me here.