Hrmmm… immediately what comes to mind is Providence. I can’t remember some of the details that Olivia provides below, but the overall gist of it is there (except for the dark angel part… I don’t think that was the case but… maybe at some point? Yeah… maybe?).
This is a book that I read around about 2010.
I only remember vivid snippets of the book… But I loved it and can’t remember the name! 😢
- – About a normal high school girl who has a male guardian angel.
- – At some point in the book his feathers burn on his wings.
- – Part of the story a girl cuts her hand on some glass.
- – The guardian angel has a sort of close connection relationship with the girl.
- – He’s a dark angel good and bad.. I think?
- – There’s a timmid girl who tries to be friends with the girl who’s connected with the angel.
I know it’s not a lot to go off but it’s been bugging me for months haha! 😂
Anyone have a guess?
Maryse: Hrmmm… immediately what comes to mind is Providence.
Deidre: It’s Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino ❤️❤️
Dana: Is it Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick?
Maria: that’s what came to mind… loved that series
Have a reader question for us to solve? Send it to me here.