Ohhh those pesky famous-hero and their evil image-loving agents breaking us “normal girls” hearts! ROAR! But sooooo fun to read. 😉 Except, while this sounds familiar (a recurring theme in these kinds of books), I don’t think I’ve read this one and now I’m curious, too.
The book i was asking about revolved around the hero’s fame and there was a scene when the heroine was so excited to go with him to an event and she was all glammed up but in the end the hero told her she couldn’t go 🙁 i think because of his agent or something. In the end the *spoiler* … and then poof cliffhanger!
This is driving me nuts, i can recall so many scenes but i can’t remember what the book is! :'( i hope the scene sounds familiar to you.i would be eternally grateful if you can help me 🙂
- The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton
- Love Unscripted:The Love Series, Book 1 by Tina Reber
- Eversea (Eversea #1) by Natasha Boyd
- Discovering Us (True Love Trilogy) by Harper Bentley
- Translation of Love by Alice Montalvo-Tribue