Hey that’s right!! What about the teacher-student romance books that involve a female teacher with a male student!?? Well, it appears they exist. We’re just looking for the title of one (or many, if you know ’em).
“I have been looking for a book for about a month now. I was browsing in Barnes and Nobles one day and came across a book. It was a a teacher student romance. The teacher was a woman. Her name was Mia or Mya and the guy was the student, obviously lol. It started with Sweet but that’s all I remember and it was an erotic novel. I am dying right now!!!
Please Help!! Thank you so much”
Since there’re are a bunch of us that are very much into this guilty-pleasure read (ME!!), I am sure someone here might know! (I don’t). 🙁
Reader guesses (and suggestions):
- Just One Taste (Recipe for Love) by Louisa Edwards
- Hard Lovin’ Man by Lorraine Heath
- Sweet Thing: A Novel by Renee Carlino
- On the Island: A Novel by Tracey Garvis-Graves
- Between You & Me by Marisa Calin
- Schooled by Deena Bright