Ok you are my last resort. I swear I’ve read a book synopsis about twin sisters. One sister dies and surviving twin develops a relationship with the dead sister’s boyfriend. I’ve been combing through B&N, Good Reads, etc. I can’t seem to find it. I’m hoping you know what book I’m talking about…it’s driving me crazy!!
Right??!!! I wanna read this. Kind of taboo with the whole “twin” thing (when it comes to their significant others), so this one has me curious.
Thank you! It was The Sky Is Everywhere!! Thanks for ending my search!!
Yay! You guys rock so much! Here were all of the suggestions:
- Saletti Blood: The Order (Volume 1) by Vava V
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Double Trouble (The Coxwells) by Deborah Cooke
- Rule by Jay Crownover
- Confessions of an Improper Bride (A Donovan Novel) by Jennifer Haymore (thanks Lea on FB!)
- Arcadia’s Gift by Jesi Lea Ryan (thanks Lea on FB!)
- Regina’s Song by David Eddings and Leigh Eddings
- Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline
- The Switch by Sandra Brown (thank you Rebecca on FB)
- Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane) by Jaye Wells
- Saving June (Harlequin Teen) by Hannah Harrington
- Forever Black by Sandi Lynn
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
Have a reader question for us to solve? Send it to me here.
➔➔➔ Love this trope? Browse more in love with her sister’s man book features and reviews on my blog.