“To celebrate the release of Salvation on Monday, I have put Surrendering on sale for …for a limited time… maybe someone is in the mood for a dirty talking, sexy rocker… “
WHOA! Heck YES!!! 😉 And #1 & #2 have a ton of great reviews!! And. I. Mean. GREAT!! Plot twist, uber-jealousy, the works!!!
The author sent over some fun facts about the series:
- There will be a fourth book later this year – last character.
- Book 1 & 2 are serials but 3 & 4 are stand alone
- Declan Collins is a dirty talking, pierced ( in all the right places ) tatted lead singer who falls hard…
- I think the band would be a mix b/w Nickleback and Kings of Leon. Rough, raspy, deep etc.
- Here’s a fun fact. when I wrote this book, Kim Karr was gracious enough to let me use River Wilde from The Wilde Ones as a cameo. (This was before she was signed).
- Declan was inspired by my DREAM rocker… I live vicariously through the mind of a 22 year old girl meeting this GOD…He being the quintessential whore before…
“Total mixture. Too many to choose and combine. But I’m my mind my character is the rock god of all gods.”
About book #1:
Ravenel Hayes is a perfect daughter, a loving sister, a loyal friend, and an excellent student. Returning home to complete her MBA and be closer to her family, she has her future all mapped out. That is until her path leads her straight into Declan Collins.
The dark haired, tattooed singer with a sinful body is a distraction, one that’s way out of her league. He wasn’t part of her plan. But now that he’s literally knocking on her door, how can she avoid him?
Declan Collins lives life to the edge. His only emotional attachments are to his family and his band. He’s your typical bad-boy, lead singer who lives with no regrets. “Hook-up and head-out” is his motto. His ultimate goal is to take his band all the way to the top, or so it was. When he runs into Raven, she stirs up emotions in him that he had never thought possible. From their very first meeting, there’s no denying the chemistry between them. He’s not a relationship guy, but can she change his playboy ways?
Jealousy, anger, stalkers, and fame and fortune threaten to tear these two apart. Will surrendering to their love get them through the challenges that await them? Or will it tear them apart?
- Surrendering (Surrender Series Book 1)
- Surviving (Surrender Series Book 2)
- Salvation (Surrender Series Book 3)