Rubi: I just finish reading forty shades of pearl trilogy. It was a really beautiful love story which held my attention . I could not put this book down!
Jodi: Maryse I have a book for you to squeeeee over! Just finished 40 Shades of Pearl and I loved it. I thought it was a 50 Shades wannabe but no the stories are different. It is a trilogy, the 2nd book just came out. Book number 2 is really good too. You should check them out.
Cherise: I have a book suggestion that I haven’t seen mentioned yet. It’s called 40 Shades of Pearl by Arianne Richmonde. It’s available on e-readers but not sure if it’s in print yet. It’s a good steamy read with the alpha male thing & he’s younger than the heroine.
About book #1:
Documentary producer, Pearl Robinson, is a beautiful and smart forty year-old divorcee but has not had a date for over two years. When she hears about Alexandre Chevalier, a young French, Internet success story, she assumes he is a nerd. But when she bumps into him face to face, she’s stunned by his charm, beauty and sophistication, and startled by her strong feelings and desire for a man fifteen years her junior. His looks, wealth and worldwide triumph with his social media site, HookedUp, means he can get any woman he chooses, but there is something about Pearl he finds irresistible…
The couple begins a passionate affair and Pearl’s body is awakened in ways she never imagined possible. She is consumed by him and his magical touch. But secrets, jealous family members and other external forces are threatening to pull them apart.
- Forty Shades of Pearl (The Pearl Trilogy, Part 1)
- Shadows of Pearl (The Pearl Trilogy, Part 2)
- Shimmers of Pearl (The Pearl Trilogy, Part 3)
- The Pearl Trilogy (The Pearl Series) <— first three books (above) BUNDLED
- Pearl (The Pearl Series #4) <— the flip side of the tale. The story according to Alexandre Chevalier.
- Belle Pearl (The Pearl Series #5) (from Alexandre’s point of view and takes the reader BEYOND Shimmers of Pearl and has a different ending) – this is the conclusion to the series.