I looked up this author (and series) after having fallen HARD for “Viper”. I read about him in a short story I found in “The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance“. Wow he’s HOT and amazing, and everything about that story was intense and surprising (especially since I had NO idea what was coming). While I enjoy short stories for the quickie factor (always good when we need to be entertained but don’t have much time), this one gave me something extra – a TWIST! A good twist! One that brought tears to my eyes, and haunts me still to this day (I read this short story almost a year ago, and still think about it. The lump in my throat is back…). It is THE best short story I have read.
As per the author’s website in regards to the actual series (or…at least in regards to book one):
Dylan O’Hara only wants a night of passion to slake his sexual needs, but finds Emmy is a full-bodied, red-blooded siren whose innocence and humor draws this Master vampire like a moth to a red-hot flame. When Emmy attracts the attention of a serial-killing vampire, Dylan vows to protect her, but he fears he’ll lose Emmy once she discovers her “Dracula” has real fangs!
So here is the series!
- My Immortal Knight: Twice Bitten (Books 1 and 2) (All Hallows Heartbreaker and Love Bites)
- My Immortal Knight: Endless Knight (Books 3 and 4) (All Knight Long and Relentless)
- My Immortal Knight: Silver Shadow (Books 5 and 6) (Uncovering Navarro and Silver Bullet)
- Silent Knight as found in White Hot Holidays, Vol. III
- Viper’s Bite as found in The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance (Mammoth Books) (this is the one!!!)
- Frannie ‘n’ the Private Dick (available as an ebook)
- Knight of My Dreams (available as an ebook)
- First Knight (expected release date April 28th 2010) (available as an ebook)
- A Long Howl Good Night (release date October 27th 2010) (available as an ebook)