As per the author’s website:
RIDDING THE WORLD OF EVIL, ONE ALIEN AT A TIME: That’s Mia Snow’s job.
- Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress, Book 1)
- Enslave Me Sweetly (Alien Huntress, Book 2)
- Red Handed (Teen Alien Huntress) — YA spin-off
- Blacklisted — YA spin-off
- Savor Me Slowly (Alien Huntress Novels)
- Tempt Me Eternally as found in the Deep Kiss of Winter anthology
- Seduce the Darkness (Alien Huntress, Book 4)
- Ecstasy in Darkness (scheduled for release November 2010)
- Dark Taste of Rapture (scheduled release September 2011 — “This is Noelle Tremain’s story”)
Gena Showalter answers a “reading order” question in regards to this series:
Q: Seduce the Darkness was published before Tempt Me Eternally (from Deep Kiss of Winter) Yet the story in Tempt me Eternally comes first in the plot arc. Why?
A: I wrote Tempt Me Eternally first — which was originally slotted to come out in an anthology called Not That Innocent — yet it was actually published second.
Regarding the two YA (Young Adult) books, in this series:
Q: Where do Red Handed and Blacklisted fall in the Alien Huntress series? And will you be writing any more of the young adult alien huntress books?
A: Red Handed and Blacklisted are young adult novels, while the Alien Huntress series itself is an adult series. You do not have to read RH and BL to understand or follow the adult series. Or, if you just want to read the young adults, you don’t have to read the adults to understand the young adults. Their only connection is that they are written in the same world, in the same time frame, and several of the adult characters are teachers at the training school the characters of RH attend. As for whether there will be more or not, right now nothing is in the works. If that changes, I’ll update this answers.
A fan of Gena’s? Check out my post entitled “A Book Signing with Gena Showalter“