Here’s a fairly new series (and book #3 was just released!)! It’s been brought to my attention as a frequent recommendation (and I’ve noticed mixed reviews amongst my fellow readers), but it often comes up as a “must read” suggestion. It certainly looks right up my alley!:
Courtney: Has anyone read the Mitchell Family Series by Jennifer Foor?? It has mostly good reviews but they are kind of all over the place.Jackie: I have read both books and I really liked them.Jillian: I have read the first two. They are very good. It took a little bit to get into, but I enjoyed it once it really got going…
Kasey: Have you read the book Letting Go? It is part of a series on the Mitchell family. Just finished and I recommend highly. I just purchased the second book Folding Hearts can’t wait to dive in. I have loved your recommendations and I thought you might enjoy this one.
Kim: … If you haven’t read it you must… Ty is def a bad boy gone cowboy. You will love him.
Sandy: … wanted to ask if you have read the book Letting Go by Jennifer Foor if not check it out, its college age kids, love triangle with a girl and 2 cousins, lots of family drama, i’m not even finished yet but thought you would like it 🙂 thanks for shaing all the good reads….
Danielle: I read Letting Go (A Mitchell Family Series) by Jennifer Foor a few days ago and I still can’t stop thinking about it. I recommend you bump it up on your TBR list or add it if it isn’t on there already. 🙂
About book #1:
Savanna Tate has loved the same guy since she was 14yrs old. Now she and Tyler are in their second year of college. While Savanna is concentrating on maintaining her high grade point average and academic scholarship, Tyler is busy partying with his frat brothers and screwing around on his girlfriend behind her back.Savanna decides they need a break, just so she can focus and maybe change his mind about his priorities. One night at a party Savanna catches Ty in the act and after a heated argument, she leaves. In fear of losing her forever, Tyler steals a car and proceeds to follow her even after he had too much to drink. He loses control of the vehicle and from the injuries of the accident he goes into a coma.Everyone blames Savanna for Ty’s accident. She loses her friends. His family disowns her. She stops being around people and spends most of her time at the hospital waiting for Ty to wake up so that they can start over and have the future she always wanted.Then his cousin Colt comes back to town to help with the Mitchell family’s farm.The chemistry between them is electric, but is Savanna willing to let go of Ty to explore her feelings for Colt?
- Letting Go (BK 1 Mitchell Family Series)
- Folding Hearts (BK#2 Mitchell Family Series)
- Raging Love (A Mitchell Family Series BK#3)
- Risking Fate (Book 4 Mitchell Family Series)
- Wrapping Up (Novella) Mitchell Family 4.5 (Wrapping Up Novella 4.5)
- Wanting More (A Mitchell Family Series Book 5)
- Saving Us (Mitchell Family Series Book 6)
- Blinding Trust (A Mitchell Family Series Bk7)
- Losing Him (Mitchell Family Series Book 8)
- Loving Her (Mitchell Family Series BK9)
- Noah Mitchell (The Mitchell Healy Series) <— The new series is a spinoff of the original Mitchell Family Series (a family saga of continued stories revolving around southern cousins). Each book in this new series can be read as a stand alone.
- Isabella (Mitchell – Healy Series Book 2)