“Oh I enjoyed these– fun read!!”
About the series (as per the author):
“When I began brainstorming the sexy contemporary romance series about three estranged sisters who get stuck together running a dilapidated beach resort, I decided I was out of my mind. I don’t have sisters. I have a brother, and we like each other just fine. Then at the dinner table one very night, my three teenage heathens started bickering and fighting, and I just stared at them in awe and wonder.
I had my fodder! “Keep fighting,” I told them — much to their utter shock, since I’ve spent the past fifteen years begging them to get along.
After that night, it was a piece of cake to write the sisters — Maddie, Tara, and Chloe — their claws barely sheathed, with resentment and affection vying for space, stuck together in the small Washington State beach town of Lucky Harbor.
So then all that I had left to do was find the three sexy guys who could handle them. I’m a big romance reader as well an author, and for me, it’s always about the hero. It doesn’t matter what he looks like, or what he does for a living, or even who his family and friends are — it’s about his heart.”
About book #1:
Maddie Moore’s whole life needs a makeover.
In one fell swoop, Maddie loses her boyfriend (her decision) and her job (so not her decision). But rather than drowning her sorrows in bags of potato chips, Maddie leaves L.A. to claim the inheritance left by her free-spirited mother-a ramshackle inn nestled in the little coastal town of Lucky Harbor, Washington.
Starting over won’t be easy. Yet Maddie sees the potential for a new home and a new career-if only she can convince her two half-sisters to join her in the adventure. But convincing Tara and Chloe will be difficult because the inn needs a big makeover too.
The contractor Maddie hires is a tall, dark-haired hottie whose eyes-and mouth-are making it hard for her to remember that she’s sworn off men. Even harder will be Maddie’s struggles to overcome the past, though she’s about to discover that there’s no better place to call home than Lucky Harbor.
- Simply Irresistible (A Lucky Harbor Novel) <—- bargain priced!!
- The Sweetest Thing (A Lucky Harbor Novel)
- Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor (a cookbook!!)
- Christmas in Lucky Harbor: Simply Irresistible/The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor Novel)
- Head Over Heels (A Lucky Harbor Novel)
- Lucky in Love (A Lucky Harbor Novel)
- At Last (Lucky Harbor)
- Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor)
- Under the Mistletoe
- It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor)
- Always on My Mind (A Lucky Harbor Novel)
- Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor)
- It’s in His Kiss (Lucky Harbor Book 10)
- He’s So Fine (Lucky Harbor Book 11)