“Hey Girls, Has anyone read the Rescue Me series by Kallypso Masters? I am half way through the first book and really loving it, so far it seems to have it all with lotsa potential.”
Sara is enjoying it too:
The first one is called Master at Arms. This one is like the back story of the three “Masters” who were all in the Marines. You have to read this first and then the individual stories about the Masters, Adam, Damian and Marco. Just starting Marco’s story. I’m really liking it so far. It’s not too heavy.
and CarolDee really recommends them!
“As far as the sugar-kink/BDSM thing I would suggest the Masters At Arms series by Kallypso Masters. Great male and female leads, wonderful stories, and smile worthy HEAs :)”
About the series:
Masters at Arms begins the journey of three men, each on a quest for honor, acceptance, and to ease his unspoken pain. Their paths cross at one of the darkest points in their lives. As they try to come to terms with the aftermath–forging an unbreakable bond–will they ever truly become masters of their own fates? Or would fate become masters of them?
- Masters at Arms (Rescue Me)
- Nobody’s Angel (Rescue Me)
- Nobody’s Hero (Rescue Me)
- Nobody’s Perfect (Rescue Me)
- Somebody’s Angel (#5 in a Military Romance / BDSM Romance series) (Rescue Me) (Cassie & Luke – author says: “Somebody’s Angel runs concurrently with much of Nobody’s Perfect.”)
- Nobody’s Home (V.Grant & Liam) – expected release date TBA
Author tidbits from her blog:
- “Orlando Bloom inspired Master Damian Orlando in NOBODY’S PERFECT”
- “SAVANNAH GENTRY (SAVI BAKER) Inspiration for the young Savannah (NOBODY’S PERFECT)”
- “Mark Harmon inspired Master Adam in NOBODY’S HERO”
- “Finnish Goth singer Tarja Tarunen inspired Karla in NOBODY’S HERO”
- “Italians Monica Bellucci and Raoul Bova provided the inspiration for Angelina and Master Marc in NOBODY’S ANGEL”