This series is often recommended by our fellow readers, and I hear these books get better and better with each new sexy couple. YAY US!! So many books in the series already with more to come. 😀
Emily: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series! I read “Play With Me” first (not realizing it was part of a series) I fell in love with Will, no questions asked! I then went back and read all of the others. This is hands down one of my favorite book series. I love how the author ties all of the characters in together and you get to grow with them in each new book. I also love that the women are strong, independent, feisty characters! Fun, playful, plenty of “steam”, plus warm fuzzy happy endings!
Lisa: I recommend reading Come away with me by Kristen Proby just read it and it was awesome.
Kim: I’m reading Come Away With Me ahhhh HOT SEXY ummm blushing but loving it!!!!
Susan: I’m kind of stuck on Luke Williams from Come Away with Me.
Wanda: Fight With Me…was really good alot of yummy sexy stuff going on. wink,wink 😉 but read Come With Me it’s the 1st book in the series. It’s also very yummy. Next book is Play With Me…
Ashley: My favorite book has to be Fight With Me by Kristen Proby.
Red: This Series is awesome!! Was browsing Amazon and happened to order the first and was hooked from that first book! Shes an amazing writer!! Looking forward to the last book and will be sad once the series is done and hope she has more books out!!
Amber: I absolutely love this series and could read them over and over. The characters are amazing
About the series:
The With Me In Seattle series is a seven-book series that focuses on a family that lives in, you guessed it, Seattle. Each book centers around a different couple, but we will continue to see the characters that we love from the first books, all the way through to the end.
About book #1:
Being confronted on the beach by a sexy stranger wasn’t part of Natalie Conner’s plans for a peaceful morning taking photos. And why on earth would he think she’s taking pictures of him, anyway? Who is he? One thing’s for sure, he’s hot, and incredibly romantic, feeding Natalie’s wounded soul.
Luke Williams just wants the world to give him a break, so seeing yet another camera aimed at his face has him ready to pounce on the beauty behind the lens. When he finds out she has no idea who he is, he’s intrigued and more than a little tempted by her. Natalie has a body made for sex, a sassy mouth and Luke can’t get enough of her, but he’s not ready to tell her who he really his.
Natalie is a no nonsense girl who doesn’t do well with lies and secrets. What will happen to this new relationship when she discovers what Luke’s hiding?
SERIES READING ORDER:
- Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle #1) – Natalie & Luke
- Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle #1.5) – Isaac and Stacy
- Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle #2) – Jules & Nate
- Play With Me (With Me In Seattle #3) – (Will – NFL player & Megan)
- Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle #4) (Luke’s sister Samantha and Leo – rockstar!!)
- Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle #5) (Caleb’s story. He’s a Navy SEAL)
- Happy Halloween from the Montgomerys #5.5 (free short story!)
- Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle #6) (Matt’s story – Seattle police officer)
- Burn With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella #6.5
- Breathe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 7)
- Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 8)
- Grow With Me #8.4 (free short story!)
- Easy With You: A With Me In Seattle Novella (The Boudreaux Series) #8.5
- Stay With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 9)
- Indulge With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 10)
- Love With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 11)
- Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 12)
- Wonder With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella #12.5
- Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 13)
- You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 14)
- Imagine With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novel 15
- Shine With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella #15.5
- Escape With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novel #16 – January 19th 2021
➔➔➔ Love this author? Browse more Kristen Proby features and reviews on my blog. 😀
➔➔➔ Looking for more of our favorite recommendations? Browse our “Ultimate Favorites Lists” here. Are you in the mood for a certain kind of story? Browse our favorite “genre/trope categories” here and our reader favorites lists too.