Kathy: You will love them!!
Nikki: Has anyone read Meant to be by Laramie Briscoe…loved this one.
About book #1:
Single mother. Laid off factory worker. Drug runner for the Heaven Hill Motorcycle Club.
When Denise Cunningham is served with foreclosure papers on her birthday it’s the last straw in a long line of bad luck. Sitting and crying about things has never been how she solved her problems, but this time she decides to do just that. A phone call interrupts her pity party and changes the course of her life forever.
Loyal brother. Grease monkey mechanic. Vice President of the Heaven Hill Motorcycle Club.
William Walker Jr., known as Liam to his club, needs a new recruit that is just naïve enough and desperate enough to do what he asks without question. When Denise Cunningham lands in his lap, he decides to hire her – not because he wants to, because he has to.
Neither are comfortable in their new roles, but he needs help and she can’t stand to lose anything else.
As bullets fly and a local Bowling Green, KY reporter works to bring the club down, Liam and Denise find themselves getting closer to one another. When the stakes get high and outside forces try to keep them away from each other, they have to decide if they really are meant to be.
SERIES READING ORDER:
- Meant To Be (Heaven Hill Series)
- Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill Series)
- Losing Control (Heaven Hill Series)
- Worth The Battle (Heaven Hill Series)
- Dirty Little Secret (Heaven Hill Book 5)
- Second Chance Love (Heaven Hill Book 6)
- Beginning of Forever (Heaven Hill Book 7)
- Home Free (Heaven Hill Book 8)
- Shield My Heart (Heaven Hill Book 9)
- A Heaven Hill Christmas