Each one can be read as a standalone and these sound like SO MUCH FUN!! Plus, each book features a trope that’s totally my romance catnip. A neighbor, a colleague, a roommate… and up for preorder… a cop! Yes please!!! 😀
Konstantina: Love this I just finished it’s amazing!!! I’m curious to read a Capricorn since I’m a Leo and Im married to a Cap !!!
Maryse: I’m a Leo too!!!!
Konstantina: whohoooo we are queens !!
Maryse: Yep! I’m with you on that. LOL!!! 😂😂😂
About book #1:
As a romance novelist, I’m facing my worst nightmare—writer’s block.
No matter what I write, I hit delete, knowing it’s not worth publishing. The future of my career rests on the success of this new book.
So, here I am, looking at Tumblr, desperate for inspiration, when I hear a thumping. Annoyed by the music blaring through the walls, I barge into the hall and bang on my neighbor’s door.
My very hot, very naughty neighbor, Jake Morreau.
Jake is romantic, charming, and the bane of my existence. I need to work, yet he refuses to let me. When he greets me in the hallway, ideas of a sinfully hot hero come to mind. When he takes me out on the town, the words flow as soon as I come home. The more time I spend with this entertaining and quick-witted man, the more I’m able to write.
My neighbor is my muse, and before I know it, I slowly become the heroine of my own story, but I don’t know how to end it. As I write the epilogue, I’m afraid our romance won’t pan out as I’ve written.
Jake Morreau is my hero.
Then again, in my life, heroes don’t exist.
SERIES READING ORDER:
- Naughty Neighbor: A RomCom Standalone Romance <— He’s a Libra!! One of my FAVORITE signs ever! LOVE THEM and am surrounded by them and we always get along SO well!
- Charming Co-Worker: A RomCom Standalone <— Sagittarius!! Supposedly that is the sign that is my “perfect match”. I don’t know if I’ve ever met one before? Ooops. 😉
- Rebel Roommate: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance <— Aquarius!! I’ve only known two (that I know of) and they’re both women (and very alike. I love them very much).
- Arrogant Officer – expected release date March 21st 2021 (I can’t wait!!!) TOTAL BLURB JOLT!! And also, he’s an “Aries” (don’t know that I’ve ever known one either, but I’m looking them up now).
Also check out the feature blog posts that I’ve posted in conjunction with each of these book releases. Get to know the sign. 😉
- Naughty Neighbor: Falling for a Libra is LIVE & the authors have sent over a fun tidbit about “Libra Men” 🙂
- A fun tidbit about Scorpio Men in spirit of Authors Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette’s zodiac-themed romance series!
- A fun tidbit about Aquarius Men in spirit of Authors Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette’s zodiac-themed romance series!