When Christine Blacksworth’s larger-than-life father is killed on an icy road in Magdalena, New York, a hundred miles from the ‘getaway’ cabin he visited every month, she discovers a secret that threatens everything she’s always held to be true. Her father has another family which includes a mistress and a daughter. Determined to uncover the truth behind her father’s secret life, Christine heads to Magdalena, prepared to hate the people who have caused her to question everything she thought she knew about her father. But what she finds is a woman who understands her, a half sister who cherishes her, and a man who could love her if she’ll let him. The longer she’s around them, the more she questions which family is the real one. . .
- A Family Affair: Truth in Lies, Book 1
- A Family Affair: Spring: Truth in Lies, Book 2
- A Family Affair: Summer: Truth in Lies, Book 3
- A Family Affair: Fall: Truth in Lies, Book 4
- A Family Affair: Christmas (Truth in Lies, Book 5)
- Book Six: A Family Affair: Winter (TBA)
- Book Seven: A Family Affair:…(TBA)