These books were just what I needed when I came across them back in January. Sweet, funny, and romantic but with just enough of that “real feel” that I love so much. These guys rocked my world!!
Found it by accident while looking for a new book, thought the synopsis sounded great (even though the book covers were, at one time, nondescript). Didn’t matter to me. The premise was right up my alley. It’s as if I was *magically* led to them and I was sucked in from the very beginning. They made me laugh like crazy, but I crushed HARD too. The “heroes” are gorgeous, sweet, and deliciously infuriating (driving their female neighbors crazy). In a bad way. And… in a good way too! And now they’re even better with the hot new covers!
My fellow readers agreed! This one took us by storm:
Johanna: “Maryse, I read these two books a couple of weeks ago. When I started the first book I was laughing so hard my hubby would look at me like a crazy person. I would shrug my shoulders and say…What it’s funny, then he would roll his eyes at me shaking his head. Jason is so funny and an easy guy to fall for although he can be annoying at times. The whole foodie thing is hilarious… Thanks for another great find ;)”
Lisa: “love both books. the third one looks good too. such a happy read!”
“Corrina: “Laugh out loud moments, the hotness and the romance!”
About the series:
Every neighborhood, whether it’s located in the best part of town or across the tracks has one very important thing in common: they all have the one neighbor that you wish you could club upside the head, throw in the back of your trunk, and dump a hundred miles into the woods all while giggling hysterically and promising yourself that this time would be different, this time he wouldn’t find his way back.
You know who I’m talking about. Its’ the person that steals your newspaper, lets his dog walk on your freshly mowed lawn, blasts their music at all hours of the night, steals your parking spot, leaves their alarm clock blasting twenty-four seven and just annoys the living hell out of you.
What if I told you that this person really wasn’t so bad once you got to know him and that by the time I’m done spinning you a tale that not only will you find all of his quirks endearing, but that you’ll fall head over heels in love with him? What would you say then?
Series Reading Order
- Playing For Keeps (A Neighbor From Hell Series) <—- THIS one made the NY Times and USA Today Best Sellers list!!
- Perfection (A Neighbor From Hell)
- Checkmate (A Neighbor from Hell)
- Truce (Neighbor from Hell)
- The Game Plan: A Neighbor from Hell
- Double Dare (A Neighbor from Hell Book 6)
- Christmas from Hell: A Neighbor From Hell Novel
- Fire & Brimstone: A Neighbor from Hell
- Delectable: A Neighbor from Hell Novel
- The Promise (Neighbor from Hell Book 10)
If you didn’t catch my book reviews for them, here they are again:
- Book Review – Playing for Keeps (A Neighbor from Hell Novel)
- Perfection (A Neighbor from Hell) … This Isn’t my “official” review just yet, but I loved this book!! <— haha. I remember when I wrote this, I was going to visit my family in Canada, but posted this early in the morning before I caught my plane because I just couldn’t contain my enthusiasm.