A series that is being released over the next month and a half, installment by installment and each one is written by a different favorite author (and I mean SQUEEWORTHY!!)!!!! This series was brought to my attention when Ivi went crazy for book #1!
“Hi Maryse, first time writing a suggesting a book. Big fan of your reviews and list! Just read, Tempest Rising by Julie Kenner (Rising Storm Series) I had tears through the entire book, but could not put it down, I sat for 3+hours non stop to finish it. It has so many suprises and leaves you guessing and anticipating what’s next. It’s a colaborative series by different authors with the first season realising every Thursday until November. You probably know but, I been out of the loop for a while thought I’d share just in case.”
About book #1:
Secrets, Sex and Scandals …
Welcome to Storm, Texas, where passion runs hot, desire runs deep, and secrets have the power to destroy… Get ready. The storm is coming.
Nestled among rolling hills and painted with vibrant wildflowers, the bucolic town of Storm, Texas, seems like nothing short of perfection.
But there are secrets beneath the facade. Dark secrets. Powerful secrets. The kind that can destroy lives and tear families apart. The kind that can cut through a town like a tempest, leaving jealousy and destruction in its wake, along with shattered hopes and broken dreams. All it takes is one little thing to shatter that polish.
Ginny Moreno didn’t mean to do it, but when she came home to Storm, she brought the tempest with her. And now everyone will be caught in its fury…
- Tempest Rising: Episode 1 (Rising Storm) by Julie Kenner
- White Lightning: Episode 2 (Rising Storm) by Lexi Blake
- Crosswinds: Episode 3 (Rising Storm) by Elisabeth Naughton – October 8th 2015
- Dance in the Wind: Episode 4 (Rising Storm) by Jennifer Probst – October 15th 2015
- Calm Before the Storm: Episode 5 (Rising Storm) by Larissa Ione – October 22nd 2015
- Take the Storm: Episode 6 (Rising Storm) by Rebecca Zanetti – October 29th 2015
- Weather the Storm: Episode 7 (Rising Storm) by Lisa Mondello – November 5th 2015
- Thunder Rolls: Episode 8 (Rising Storm) by Dee Davis <— SEASON FINALE! November 12th 2015