As per the author:
The world of Faerie has always been with us. The fairy tales, ballads, and folklore of the mortal world are only shadows of the true, sometimes terrible reality of the fae. They thrive on secrecy, survive on secrecy, and keep their Courts in the shadowed places where the light doesn’t fall, existing in constant parallel to the world we know. They aren’t human. They don’t want to be. But sometimes they take human lovers, and sometimes, those unions are fertile ones. Changelings aren’t stolen children; they’re the mortal halfbreeds born where the fae and human worlds collide, never able to fully belong to either, outsiders from birth.
October Daye knows all-too-well how cruel Faerie can be to its changeling children.
- Rosemary and Rue: An October Daye Novel
- A Local Habitation: An October Daye Novel
- An Artificial Night: An October Daye Novel
- Late Eclipses (October Daye, Book 4)
- One Salt Sea: An October Daye Novel
- Ashes of Honor: An October Daye Novel – expected release date – September 4th 2012
- The Brightest Fell (release date TBA – title may change)
- The Winter Long (release date TBA – title may change)