Hrmmm… this one looks good. A “gothic” nightclub and a regular girl that gets a job there and realizes there is more to the place, and to her boss. That’s definitely my kind of eerie romance. 😉
Brought to my attention by Michele (and now I realized a few other of our fellow readers suggested these, too) on my Facebook page when she said:
Michele: I am going to start it this week after I finish the Afterlife saga. I am loving this series so far…
Jillian: I just checked out the Afterlife saga… looks GOOD!!! So many books to read so little time… *sigh*
Michele: It is gooood Jillian.
Holly: If you haven’t read them already then please read the Afterlife saga by Stephanie Hudson. Your blog is my bible so I am confident that you will love them. So far there are three books out with four more to come!! You will ‘crave the drave’ 🙂
Justine: Have you yet read the Afterlife Sage by Stephanie Hudson? The first is Afterlife, the 2nd The Two Kings and the 3rd The Tripple Goddess she is writing 7 books altogether and so far the first 3 are so incredible you must read.
Elane: Afterlife Saga is one of the BEST series I have read in a very long time. I wish Stephanie Hudson would release the rest of the books soon. I cannot wait to read how it all ends 🙂 .
About book #1:
Afterlife… just some gothic nightclub where gossip is fuelled by the presence of a rich and unearthly, handsome family or Afterlife…the strange place where time seems to stand still and guests feel the presence of something more powerful held within the confines of the VIP.
Keira is new to this small, cold town and is running from a past that seems to feast on her darkest memories. She finds living with her sister away from English soil to be just the ticket to the new life she is trying desperately to find. So when the offer of a job at the infamous Gothic nightclub Afterlife comes along she thinks that lady luck has finally found her. That is until its seductively dark and forbidding owner Dominic Draven sets eyes on her. All at once she is captivated and plunged into a world she never knew existed but the deeper her obsession with Draven becomes, the harder it is to decide…should she stay and continue to work within the shadows of the supernatural or should she run from a madness she thinks may consume her?
Warning: This book is amazingly addictive, with its dark mystery, haunting horror, seductive twists and one sexy dark lord that has the reader drooling every time the name Draven appears on the page!
SERIES READING ORDER:
- Afterlife (Afterlife Saga)
- The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga)
- The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga)
- The Quarter Moon (Afterlife saga)
- The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga Book 5)
- The Pentagram Child: Part 2 (Afterlife Saga Book 6)
- Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga Book 7)
- Sacrifice of the Septimus: Part 1 (Afterlife saga Book 8)
- Sacrifice of the Septimus: Part 2 (Afterlife saga Book 9)
- Blood of the Infinity War (Afterlife saga)
- Happy Ever Afterlife Part 1 (Afterlife saga)
- Happy Ever Afterlife Part 2 (Afterlife saga)
- The Forbidden Chapters Part 1: Afterlife Saga
- Vincent’s Immortal Curse: Kings of Afterlife Book 1 (Afterlife saga 14)
- Author says (September 11th 2019): “BOOK NEWS…. Draven’s Electus will be ready for release by the end of the month. WOOHOO!!!