Looking for something that gives you that “Fifty Shades” *oomph*. This. Is. It! I have been searching high and low for months now, and have found some “similar” books, but none were as intense. This one is, and my Facebook group would agree:
Jenny: Maryse, finished Bared to You and dare I say it’s a squeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Yep, you heard me! All of us girls have read it/reading it and it’s unanimous…..we ♥ this book. Gideon is to die for and hot as hell…yummm. He could very well be one of my faves and earns a ♥♥. Eva is one fiesty, sexy heroine! These two sizzle and I am hanging out for book 2! I need it now!
Sali: omg finished this yesterday & had freakin MASSIVE come down !!! i felt lost mate when it was over !! this will b in my top 5 books of the year with out a doubt !!!!
Carol: So I’m 85% done and I almost don’t want to finish just so I can wonder and obsess over the outcome. These two are ONE HOT MESS together but then couldn’t be more perfectly made for each other. I am struck by the similarities to Cross and my beloved Grey, but not turned off by it in the slightest! Thank you for recommending, and my hubby will be thanking you too 😉
Brandie: Okay just finished and absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!! However, I am furious with you all, why didn’t you tell me that there is going to be another book?!?! It better be coming out like tomorrow!
About the series:
The Crossfire series follows the emotional and romantic journey taken by Gideon Cross and Eva Tramell.
Our journey began in fire…
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness–beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…
Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds… and desires.
The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn’t tear us apart…
- Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
- Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
- Entwined with You (A CROSSFIRE NOVEL)
- Captivated By You (Crossfire, Book 4)
- One with You (Crossfire) – expected release date – April 5th 2016
- “BTY is book #1. I can’t end a book on a down note. Those types of books bum me out if the next book isn’t out, too.”
- “… There’s just more to work out that I didn’t touch on yet.”
- “It’s erotic romance. It’s one messed up woman and one messed up man, trying to heal so they can be happy together.”
- “… It had to end where it did. It’s a long book as is. Over 100K…”