Daring Victorian adventurers who travel the globe to protect the world’s magic.
As per the author’s website:
She asked herself: if she could write any kind of romance, and time period, any setting, what would it be? What kind of romance would she love to read?
The answer came after several days of intense soul-searching and chocolate consumption: high adventure.
Exotic settings. Thrilling action. Sexy men in waistcoats and tall boots. Kick-ass women who carried rifles and knew how to use them. Diabolical inventions made of brass, wood and leather. And a bit of magic, just to keep things really interesting.
The Blades of the Rose were born.
- The Undying Heart as found in the Half Past Dead Anthology
- Warrior (Blades of the Rose)
- Scoundrel (The Blades of the Rose)
- Rebel (The Blades of the Rose)
- Stranger (The Blades of the Rose)