So many books, so little time, but I just can’t stop hoarding them. I’ll never forget being stuck during hurricane season, a few years back without electricity (for 10 days), and having nothing interesting to read…NEVER again!
So here are my latest treasures!
- One very nice Sony Book Reader
- Sins of the Night (by Sherrilyn Kenyon – I’ve actually just finished it, and will be updating with a review)
- Midnight Pleasures (for Sherrilyn Kenyon’s short story “Phantom Lover”, but I’m anxious to read the others too).
- Sex and the Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister
- Kiss Of A Demon King (Immortals After Dark, Book 7) by Kresley Cole (I’m dying to start this series, but still in the book collecting process for it)
- Dark Possession (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan
- Born of Night (A League Novel) (latest release by Sherrilyn Kenyon from her “The League” series)
and a bunch of books for my Sony Book Reader
- Bad Moon Rising: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I’m still not close to the end of this series, so it will be awhile before I reach this book, but it’s comforting to know it’s waiting for me, when I’m ready, and the price was fabulous!)
- Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, Book 1) (great price on this one too!)
- Dark Slayer By Christine Feehan (I haven’t reached this one in the series yet either, but it was a gift from my husband – personally, I think he liked the cover) 😉
- The Renegade Hunter: A Rogue Hunter Novel by Lynsay Sands (I will be taking a break from the Dark-Hunters to read this one this weekend – I’ve been waiting anxiously for it)