Okay, so I’m doing something different here. I’ve taken a picture of my current TBR (to be read) list (plus 3 ARCS not pictured).
Now you guys know me… I’m BIG on changing my mind depending on my reading mood, so this is not necessarily accurate, or in the right order (and is totally subject to change). BUT as of right now, these are the books that are taunting me the most (those, and about 20 others not pictured *sigh* – for example… a few rock star books, an urban fantasy series or two… you get the picture 😉 ). Oh well. Reading rocks!!! Let’s see what I can read out of this lot.
Here they are in a clearer order, below. Pretty random, right? Some of these have been on my TBR list for months now, and STILL I want to read them so bad and STILL… I haven’t. When it comes to my reading moods, I’m a mess. Goes to show you, just ’cause I haven’t read it yet, doesn’t mean I’m not dying to. 😀
- Flawed by Kate Avelynn <— 70% into this one!!!
- Insanity (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond
- Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters
- Arouse: A Spiral of Bliss Novel by Nina Lane
- White Walls (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond
- Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) by Erica Stevens
- The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
- Dead Country (zombie apocalypse) by Bonnie Dee
- The Education of Sebastian (The Education of…) by Jane Harvey-Berrick
- Time Stands Still: Book Two of the Emi Lost & Found series by Lori Otto
- Butterfly Unpinned by Bonnie Dee <— yep I’m a big fan of hers! 2 books on this list! LOL!!
- Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntire
- When We Collide by A.L. Jackson
- Trading Paint (Racing on the Edge) by Shey Stahl
- Years by LaVyrle Spencer <— historical but my mom and aunt cried like babies and LOVED THIS and insist I must read…
- Nobody’s Angel (Rescue Me) by Kallypso Masters