So I went on a tiny book shopping spree today, and came home with a bunch of great books to read. It’s not like my “To Be Read” pile isn’t already sky high, but hey, I can’t get enough! It’s an addiction I tell you! Who can walk away from such great books? Not I!
While I didn’t blog much this weekend (cause I’ve been caught up in Lover Mine), I figured I’d take a little time out to list my latest batch. So many book “ones” of all sorts of series I haven’t started yet, but now I can:
- The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter
- Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis) by Gena Showalter (book one of the Atlantis Series)
- One Bite Stand (MacKenzie Vampires, Book 4) by Nina Bangs
- Playing With Fire by Katie MacAlister (book one of the “Silver Dragon” series)
- Up in Smoke (Silver Dragons, Book 2) by Katie MacAlister
- Watchers in the Night (The Guardians of the Night, Book 1) by Jenna Black
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh (book one)
- The Summoning (Darkest Powers, Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong
My “My Bookshelf” page needs some serious updating…you should see all of the latest e-books I need to add to the collection too. Yup, I think I need therapy…wait, the books ARE therapy!
So off I go (I’m on the last 50 pages of Lover Mine and I really need to know what happens). I’m already feeling the sadness as I know the end of the book is near. But let me tell you…I LOVE it! So many stories going on at once, and I’m so wrapped up in the Black Dagger Brotherhood world that I have done everything to prolong the weekend experience.