It’s ready!! A huge new release list with 75+ new books to explore. Kind of hard to choose, though, right? I can help!
Here are a few that look extra exciting to me: Feyness (yep!! In the paranormal section. Something about that blurb gave me that *oomph* effect. She can see your soul… and the history of it. Your past lives. All of it. And she meets one so dark but he pulls her to him…), The Captive Series Bundle (super-bargain for the entire series and Amy said it left her heart aching for three days!!!), Wait (she’s running back to the rock star that once broke her heart. Plus it’s A.L. Jackson so you know this one’s gonna hurt!), Bad Judgment (college stripper hired to tutor him…), I’m Still Here (she’s in a coma, and everything thinks she can’t hear them, even contemplating taking her off life support!! But she loves a certain stranger’s daily visits).
Plus of course, we’ve got some BIG favorites, like Maya Banks, Abbi Glines, Molly McAdams and S.C. Stephens that just released new ones! I highlighted ‘em below.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie AND Hobbit – my sweet puppies – yep, I have a new addition!) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- First Star I See Tonight: A Novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Ravenous: Quantum Series, Book 5 by M.S. Force
- Wrong Question, Right Answer: The Bourbon Street Boys, Book 3 by Elle Casey
- With Every Breath: A Slow Burn Novel by Maya Banks
- Morrison: Caldwell Brothers Series, Book 2 by Chelsea Camaron
- Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens
- Turn It Up: Detroit Love Duet Series, Book 2 by Kim Karr
- Montana Rescue: The Wildes of Birch Bay, Book 2 by Kim Law
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Captive Series Bundle (Books 1-6 and the Prequel) by Erica Stevens <— ENTIRE SERIES BUNDLED AT A BARGAIN PRICE ALERT! And Amy LOVES it!!
Amy: “OMG guys!!! The Captive series bundle by Erica Stevens is .99!! Braith the vampire is dangerous and protective and swoon-worthy and scary and just…GAH! It’s books 1 through 6 plus the prequel (which BROKE my heart and left me with a nice solid ache for, like, 3 days) but I would recommend waiting on the prequel until after book 4 to get the full effect of it. Even the author said SHE cried while writing the prequel. Okay, I’m done gushing. “
- Wrecked (Axle Alley Vipers) by Sherilee Gray <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT! This one is super-bargain priced too! “…her overprotective big bro has enlisted his ex-cop best friend to keep an eye on his baby sister.”
- Everything We Keep: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale <— THIS BOOK WRECKED HER ALERT!! MBK recommends this one BIG time!
MBK: “YOU MUST READ THIS!!! The ending left you happy and then the epilogue WRECKED me! it was amazing.”
- Veiled by Karina Halle <— EIT SPINOFF ALERT!!! MichelleS just started reading this recent release!
MichelleS: “I’m reading Karina Halle’s “Veiled”. Totally sucked in already. And Dex!!! He still cracks me up. I forgot how much I loved words like “twatwaffe” and “douchecanoe”. And wasn’t Dex the one that coined the phrase “Angel f**ker”? Gotta love Dex!”
- Wild Embrace: A Psy-Changeling Collection (Psy/Changeling Collection, A) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!!!
- Loving Deviant (Cyborg Seduction Book 9) by Laurann Dohner <— LAURANN DOHNER ALERT!! SHE’S TRYING TO ESCAPE! “ She thinks she’s found the answer to her prayers when she contracts to be a deep-space bride—only to find herself facing an even bigger nightmare. Hiding from her con man “husband” aboard his space station, she comes across an intimidating cyborg…one who could just be her last hope…”
- A Spell Of Trouble (Silver Hollow Paranormal Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Leighann Dobbs
- From The Ashes (Ministry of Curiosities Book 6) by C.J. Archer
- The Guardian Mist by Susan Stoker
- Cypher (The Dragon’s Bidding Book 2) by Christina Westcott
- Sweet Succubus (a Night Fall novelette/Interracial romance) by Delilah Devlin
- Soul Guardian by Dawn Doyle <— HER DREAM MAN ONLY APPEARS IN HER DREAMS… “Bethany sees him in almost every one of her dreams. She’s never spoken to him, never been close to him, but she knows that he’s the one. Her ‘dream guy’. The problem is, he’s not even real. How can she be with ‘the one’ if he doesn’t exist?“
- Bonded: A Nightshade Novel (The Nightshade Saga Book 5) by Brenda Tetreault
- Pretty Perfect Toy — A Temptation Court Novel (Temptation Court, Book 2) by Angel Payne
- All the Wounds in Shadow: The Healing Edge – Book Two by Anise Eden
- Feyness by E.S. Carter <— SHE CAN SEE THE HISTORY OF YOUR SOUL!! “I can see your aura soaked in the blood of your previous lives. Most people are inherently good or evil. Some flit between darkness and light. Few can change the fabric of their essence; it’s a fight that most are too weak to win. He was once darkness. An evil so pure that his very soul is black and yet I am drawn to him like a moth to a flame…”
- Dial V for Vampire: A Kudzu Korners Novel by Isabella Norse
- Mind Mates (Pull of the Moon Book 2) by Mary Hughes
- Soul of a Rocky (A Gardinian World Novel Book 4) by Kelsey Jordan
- The Midnight Breed Series 3-Book Bundle: Kiss of Midnight, Kiss of Crimson, Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN 3-BOOK BUNDLE ALERT! I love this series!
- Her Black Heart (The Dark Amulet Series Book 2) by A.J. Norris
- Doing It Right: a paranormal romance (STORM Book 5) by L.M. Connolly
- The Guardians Eyes – Hell Bound by Nicole J Merchant
- Beautifully Burned (The Dreamcaster Series Book 2) by C.J. Burright
- Between Two Fires: A Novel by Mark Noce
- Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens <— S.C. STEPHENS LIVE ALERT!!! They’re BOTH motorcycle racers… “Daughter of a racing legend, she is eager to show the world that she has inherited her father’s talent in the male-dominated sport of professional motorcycle racing. The last thing Kenzie needs is to be antagonized by her rival team’s newest rider, Hayden Hayes. Plucked from the world of illegal street racing, Hayden immediately gets under Kenzie’s skin.“
- Under the Lights (Field Party) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “In the follow-up to Abbi Glines’s #1 New York Times bestseller Until Friday Night—which bestselling author Kami Garcia called “tender, honest, and achingly real”—three teens from a small southern town are stuck in a dramatic love triangle…”
- Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 3) by Elle Casey
- Fight By The Team (Team Fear Book 2) by Cindy Skaggs
- No Regrets (Bomar Boys Book 1) by Jess Bryant
- Helios Awakened (The Helios Chronicles Book 1) by Tawa M Witko
- Nailed by Opal Carew <— BILLIONAIRE PAYS HER TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIM ALERT! “When River set up a fundraiser to kick start her nail polish business, she never expected someone to pay five thousand dollars just to have dinner with her. But when she meets her mysterious benefactor, he turns out to be billionaire Kane Winters—the one man from her past who she never wanted to see again…”
- Body Shot: A Last Shot Novel by Kelly Jamieson
- Shattered Vows (The Denton Family Legacy Book 2) by Sam Crescent
- Wait (A Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel) by A.L. Jackson <— A.L. JACKSON ROCK STAR ALERT!! “It’s been years since I’ve seen him, and now I can’t do anything but stare at the gorgeous, tattooed man playing onstage. I should run. I know I should. But like a fool, I run straight back to him…“
- The Art of Being Emily (Emily Compendium Book 1) by Katie MacAlister
- Rock Me Deep by Nora Flite <— ROCK STAR ALERT! “I used to make out with his magazine photos. Now we’re sleeping on the same tour bus…”
- I’m Still Here (Je Suis Là) by Clélie Avit <— SHE’S IN A COMA & HE’S A STRANGER TELLING HER HIS LIFE ALERT! The doctors don’t realize she’s regained partial consciousness and are thinking about ending her life support but… “…he finds his way into Elsa’s room. Seeing her lying there so peacefully, he finds it hard to believe she is not just sleeping. Thibault begins to visit Elsa regularly. As he learns more about her through her family and friends, he begins to realise that he is developing feelings for her. And when he talks to her, he can’t help feeling that she can hear his every word… For Elsa, his visits are like a breath of fresh air. Here is finally someone who speaks to her as if she is a real life person. Who makes her laugh. And who gives her something to fight for…“
- The Knife that Kills the Heart (Peace In The Storm Publishing Presents) by H.M. Trey
- The Contract (Nightlong Series Book 1) by Sarah Michelle Lynch
- The Good Neighbor: Book Two in the Fortune Bay Series by Judith Hudson
- Wedding Bell Blues: A Dixie Dew Mystery (A Beth McKenzie Mystery Book 2) by Ruth Moose
- My Life in Reverse by Casey Harvell
- Betrayed (A Reluctant Series Novel Book 3) by Marla Josephs
- Show Me How: A Thatch Novel by Molly McAdams <— MOLLY MCADAMS ALERT! I HEAR THIS ONE’S A TEARJERKER!! “…he decided to leave that life behind for the girl he wants more than anything: Charlie Easton. But when another girl falls into Deacon’s life, allowing him to be himself without judgment for his past, will their conversations hinder his relationship with Charlie … even if he’s never seen her?“
- The Devastation: Unexpected Circumstances Book 7 by Shay Savage
- Heartbreak (The Beaumont Family Series Book 4) by Malinda Martin
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Six <— AWESOME SOUNDING ANTHOLOGY ALERT! Each one of the stories in this one sound awesome, and it’s got so many of our favorite authors and it’s 750 pages! “From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Jennifer L. Armentrout, Lorelei James, Alexandra Ivy, Laura Wright, Donna Grant, and introducing Rebecca Yarros and Kennedy Layne.“
- Intrigue (Infinitus Billionaires Book 3) by E. B. Walters
- Perv (Filth Book 1) by Dakota Gray
- PHOENIX (Asphalt Cowboys Book 2) by Madison Sevier
- Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan <— LIVE TIJAN ALERT!!!!! HER STEPBROTHER OR HIS FRATERNITY BROTHER?!! This is the one I’m reading now (my very first Tijan book!!) and I know there are some HUGE Tijan fans here. !!! “He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother. Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming. I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead?“ Victoria loved it! “Just finished this! Definitely my favorite that I’ve read by Tijan”
- Handcuffed by Destiny (Crawley Creek Book 6) by Lori King
- His Toughest Call (The Pytheon Security series Book 2) by Joss Wood
- Bad Judgment by Meghan March <— LIVE MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!! COLLEGE STUDENT/STRIPPER IS HIRED TO TUTOR HIM… “Justine Porter is stuck between a rock and a stripper pole. She lost her law school scholarship, which means she has two choices to keep her life on track: strip for her tuition or tutor the most distractingly sexy guy in her class—the one she’s been turning down for two years straight. It should be an easy choice, but tutoring Ryker Grant could derail her plans to graduate with honors faster than two-for-one night at the Déjà Vu. Then again, topless has never really been her color…”
- Satin and Saddles (Rough and Ready Book 4) by Cheyenne McCray
- Dating Daniel (The Cloverleaf Series Book 4) by Gloria Herrmann
- Finding Him Again by E.R. Fallon
- EDGE (Gentry Boys) by Cora Brent <— LIVE!!! GENTRY BOYS ALERT!!! HE LOVED HER BEST FRIEND… “The boy I’d known years ago – the one who’d loved my best friend and was left shattered by her death – was now a macho adrenaline junkie, an arrogant, womanizing hustler. There was not a single good reason on this earth to fall for him. But no one told my heart that...”
- Tea in Time by Judy Kentrus
- The Landscaper Series Box Set by Robin Stone
- Cheap Sunglasses (Cheap Series Book 2) by Mara A. Miller
- With Every Breath: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels) by Maya Banks <— MAYA BANKS ALERT! THE MAN THAT TERRORIZED HER IS NOW OUT OF PRISON... “…now the killer has been set free on a legal loophole and it’s only a matter of time before he comes for her. Eliza’s only choice is to run and lead the monster away from the people she loves…”
- The Broken Series by Maegan Abel
- Untouchable by ML Preston
- Changed Beauty by Tara Sosa
- Ravenous (Quantum Series Book 5) by Marie Force <— HER BROTHER’S BUSINESS PARTNER OFFERS TO HELP HER WITH A BABY ALERT! “Tired of waiting for THE ONE, Ellie decides to have a baby on her own before it’s too late. When Jasper Autry hears about Ellie’s plan, what else can he do but step in and offer to “contribute” to her project…”
- Twisted Up (Taking Chances Book 1) by Erin Nicholas
- Redeeming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights Book 9) by Kat Cantrell
- Silent Secrets (Faith Series Book 4) by Nikki Bolvair
- Forced: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (The Blackthorn Brothers Book 1) by Cali MacKay
- First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips <— FOOTBALL STAR AND HE MIGHT BE IN DANGER ALERT! “Piper Dove is a woman with a dream—to become the best detective in the city of Chicago. First job? Trail former Chicago Stars quarterback, Cooper Graham. Problem? Graham’s spotted her, and he’s not happy. Which is why a good detective needs to think on her feet. “The fact is . . . I’m your stalker. Not full-out barmy. Just . . . mildly unhinged.” Tee hee!!! I just received this one in the mail and it is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!
- Initiation (Master Class Book 1) by Sierra Cartwright
- Un-Shattering Lucy (The Lucy & Harris Novella Series Book 4) by Terri Anne Browning
- SEAL’s Deception (Take No Prisoners Book 8) by Elle James
- Montana Rescue (The Wildes of Birch Bay Book 2) by Kim Law
- RUSH (Montgomery Men Book 1) by C.A. Harms <— SHE’S ON THE RUN FROM HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND ALERT! “I’d run and keep running… But there was one problem. I hadn’t planned for Ashton Montgomery. He was a distraction I couldn’t allow. Not if I wanted to stay safe. I had to remain distant, but he was relentless and had other ideas. I caved because I hadn’t thought it all through, not in detail. If I had I would’ve realized that you can only live in a fantasy world for so long before everything came crashing in around you. And those lives you’ve destroyed along the way, make you no better than the monster you were trying to break free from…”
- Relationship Reasons (10,000 Reasons Book 2) by D.W. Cee
- His Rules: Billionaire Alpha by Ali Parker
- Blame It on the Shame by Ashley Jade
- Las Vegas Sidewinders: Anatoli (Book 4) by Kat Mizera <— WHILE IN VEGAS SHE MEETS AN NHL HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT! “A spur-of-the moment trip to Las Vegas is just the thing she needs to take her mind off her troubles. When an awkward encounter in a bar leads Toli and Tessa into a week of genuine passion, things become more complicated than they ever imagined…”
- Pillow Talk (On The Radio Book 1) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Come Back To Me (The Lost and Founds Book 5) by Edmond Manning <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Grand Opening (Kiss of Leather Book 4) by Morticia Knight <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Fix You by Gen Ryan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Lost in the Echo by Jack L. Pyke <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Caught in the Flames by Kacey Shea <— SHE’S GOT A THING FOR FIREFIGHTERS… “Imagine my surprise when local fire captain, Chase Matthews, wanders into my yard on moving day. I’ve hit real estate gold. Hot as sin with that all-knowing smirk creates an instant spark. Welcome to the neighborhood never looked so good. But dating a firefighter isn’t all it’s cracked up to be…”
- Crevice: Earth Hunters Series–Book One by Janice Boekhoff
- Still Rattled: The Baxter Boys #2 (The Baxter Boys ~ Rattled) by Jane Charles
- Sterling Silver Linings (The Unexpected Series Book 4) by Noell Mosco
- Until Her (Stories from Beauville Book 3) by Tigris Eden
- Friends Forever (Hickory Hills Book 1) by Sue Stewart Ade <— SHE WITNESSED HER FRIEND’S MURDER SO SHE KIDNAPS HER LITTLE GIRL AND THEY GO IN HIDING ALERT!! She goes back to her grandmother’s town and meets up with an old friend, but… “Ace suspects that Quincy is keeping secrets and confronts her. Telling Ace about the kidnapping will make him an accessory and possibly jeopardize the custody case for his son. Not telling Ace will make him walk away.“
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Six Scary Stories by Stephen King – August 25th 2016 <— “Number 1 bestselling horror author Stephen King introduces and presents six gripping and chilling stories in this captivating anthology!”
- EASY (A Ferro Family Novel) by H.M. Ward – August 29th 2016
- Play Dirty (Make the Play Book 4) by Amber Garza – August 29th 2016
- Rushing Waters: A Novel by Danielle Steele – August 30th 2016
- Unraveled (Elemental Assassin Book 19) by Jennifer Estep – August 30th 2016
- Dirty Little Lies by Lora Leigh – August 30th 2016
- Sacred Serenity (Lotus House Book 2) by Audrey Carlan – August 30th 2016
- Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti – August 30th 2016
- Frost Line by Linda Howard – August 30th 2016
- Made for Sin by Stacia Kane – August 30th 2016
- Ash (The Elemental Series Book 6) by Shannon Mayer - August 30th 2016
- Western Dreams (Rescue Me Saga Extras #1) by Kallypso Masters - August 30th 2016
- Defy the Dawn: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed Series Book 14) by Lara Adrian - August 31st 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).