The Friday Finds are here and we’ve got QUITE the list, today. Some new releases, some recent ones that we’re getting awesome feedback on, and some that sound too good to miss. That one to the left (he’s her new boss… and extremely reclusive!!!) and a psych-thriller below are calling my name BIG TIME!!!!
But… I’m finishing up the latest HUGE Vi Keeland hit today (Egomaniac), and will be reviewing that shortly. !!!
Carly: Finally reading Egomaniac! It’s 3am. I’m tired, the devil child will not sleep. Since I can’t have a glitterbomb, I though I’d start this, and thank goodness I did! I haven’t laughed this much in a while (read: since KAs latest)
Leslie M: Maryse, I just finished Egomaniac. I liked it. 4****Fabi: You read it Carly! It IS good isn’t it? Obviously, since Leslie gave it 4 stars. That means it’s an easy five star for me.
Ooooh and Leslie is SUPER picky!! That IS practically a 5 star from her. LOL!!!
Then, once I’m done, I’m likely jumping into one of these two below for the weekend. YAY ME!!!
Now… take a look at what else we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Loving Ruby: The Riverstone Series Book 2 – Standalone by Roya Carmen <— LIVE!!!! ROYA CARMEN ALERT!!! HE’S HER NEW EXTREMELY RECLUSIVE BOSS… “I’ve heard all the rumours: He killed his wife. He’s on house arrest. He’s a vampire. Yet still, when I get a job offer from the reclusive Mr. Hyde, I jump at the chance. Yes, I know I’m crazy. I’m cautious at first, but then I discover a beautiful, quirky man. I also see a tortured soul who lives in darkness…“
- Wrecking Ball (Hard To Love Book 1) by P. Dangelico <— LIVE!!! JERK-FACE FOOTBALL STAR AND SHE’S HIS NEW NANNY ALERT! “Desperate times call for desperate measures, so when salvation comes in the form of one intolerable a-hole, who just happens to be the starting quarterback for the vaunted NY Titans, she has no choice but to accept his offer as a live-in nanny slash teacher for his eight year old nephew...”
- Fractured (Vampire Awakenings, Book 6) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!!!
- Friction by Emily Snow <— EMILY SNOW ALERT!!! HE’S HER NEW BOSS & HER WORST NIGHTMARE because she shunned him as a slacker back when they were younger. “Because like every overachiever, she has that underachiever she brushed off. The slacker who, once upon a time ago, was the object of her dirtiest schoolgirl fantasies. Jace Exley—with his sarcastic smirk and delicious accent—just happens to be that guy…“ and this one’s back on the list ’cause Lisa M is LOVING it!
- The Memory Watcher – A Psychological Thriller by Minka Kent <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! SHE BECOMES OBSESSED WITH THE FAMILY THAT ADOPTED HER BABY when she finds their social media account. But then… they CLOSE the account. “Frantic and desperate to reconnect with her daughter, Autumn applies for a nanny position with the McMullens, manipulating herself into Grace’s life under false pretenses. And it’s only then that Autumn discovers pictures lie, the perfect family doesn’t exist, and beautiful people? They have the ugliest secrets…” I VERY lightly skimmed the reviews and they sound amazing… mostly all awesome ones and I’m getting an inkling of a CRAZY twist ending. YAY!!!!! MINE!!!!
Kat: This sounds so good I one clicked…
Maryse: RIGHT UP MY ALLEY, Kat!!!!!! Thank you!!!
- Delivery Girl: A contemporary sports romantic comedy (Minnesota Ice Book 1) by Lily Kate <— LIVE!! SHE DELIVERS A PIZZA TO A HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! And they eventually become… friends. “So when he asks me to be his fake girlfriend at his brother’s wedding, I’m happy to help. But the longer we pretend, the more I worry that this is one package I might not be able to handle…“
- The Tryst (The Sebastian Chronicles Book 5) by TL Travis <— LIVE!!! SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!! “The Tryst, the 5th and final book of The Sebastian Chronicles.”
- The Twelve Kingdoms: The Mark of the Tala by Jeffe Kennedy <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!!! And Young LOVES it!!
Young: I just finished the Mark of the Tala by Jeffe Kennedy and loved it!! I want to recommend anyone who loves fantasy romance!!
- The Mighty Have Fallen by Bonnie Dee <— LIVE!!! BONNIE DEE M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Theatre headliner Trevor Rowland is at the peak of his career when disaster strikes. In one fell swoop, he loses his eyesight, his fame, and his boyfriend, who absconds with most of his money. Trevor must take on a flatmate, hardworking East Ender Jack Burrows, to afford the rent. Anger and bitterness have taken up residence in his heart—but Jack shines light into the shadowy corners with his relentlessly sunny disposition…“
P.S. I absolutely LOVE this author!! Finding Home, New Life and Bone Deep were some of my absolute favorites back when I first fell in love with indie. She writes all sorts of love stories (from historical to contemporary romance) and they are beautifully written, but almost have a sort of forbidden, grittiness to them. VERY unique and addicting!!!
- Atonement (The Protectors, Book 6) by Sloane Kennedy <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “Magnus knows he can start a new chapter and get his life back on track…if he can just get past the disturbing, unexpected feelings one young man stirs in him. Because everything about Dante Thorne is wrong for Magnus. His arrogance, his cocky attitude, every single unfiltered word that falls unchecked out of his mouth and, of course, the fact that he’s a man…” P.S. It CAN be read as a standalone.
- Bound By Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 5) by Cora Reilly <— LIVE!!! MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Jude’s Law (Law series Book 1) by Lori Foster <— HOLLYWOOD STAR LOOKING FOR A NORMAL GIRL ALERT! “She’s everything the former Hollywood bad boy actor came to Stillbrook, Ohio, hoping to find: open, honest, lovable, and full of those luscious curves you don’t find on stick-figure starlets—curves May doesn’t seem to appreciate in herself. Every time Jude tries to get close to the skittish business woman, to take her in his arms, she thinks he’s joking…” P.S. It’s super-bargain priced!
- Lust by Leddy Harper <— LIVE!!! HE’S A SEX SURROGATE & SHE’S BEEN SCARED ALERT!!! “…After years of seclusion and fear-induced abstinence, Ivy Jaymes came to me for help. I had done this sort of thing hundreds of times…but she was different. Ivy’s secrets threatened my own. Her darkness paralleled mine...” and Nancy found it for us!
Nancy: I really tried to tell everyone about this book this morning, but Amazon was not co-operating. LUST by Leddy Harper is a new release… She is a broken girl afraid of intimacy or being touched. He is a sex therapist who is very good at his job. Too bad he is broken, too!
- Gabe’s Obsession : A Purgatory Masters Duet Book 1 by E.M. Gayle <— LIVE!! SHE LOST HER MEMORY… “Gabe has waited a long time for Nina to come around. Her disdain for his lifestyle seemed like a barrier between them that couldn’t be broken. Until secrets more explosive than he expected changed everything...”
- Wanted: A Most Wanted Novel by J. Kenner <— TORTURED HERO ALERT! SHE WAS WARNED TO STAY AWAY… “My family warned me to stay away, that I could never handle Evan’s dark dealings or scarred past. Maybe I should have listened…“ P.S. It’s super-bargain priced!
- To Have It All by B.N. Toler <— LIVE!!! A HOMELESS MAN & A RICH MAN ACCIDENTALLY SWITCH LIVES… “When Max stepped into oncoming traffic, a lesser man might’ve let him. But Liam risked his life to save Max only to be left to die without a second thought. When Liam woke up days later, he wasn’t himself…at least he wasn’t in his body. He was in Max’s. And with Liam’s body on life support, there was only one logical conclusion: Max was trapped in Liam’s comatose body. Somehow the twisted hands of fate had given Liam a second chance; a chance to have it all...”
- Calamity Rayne: Gets A Life by Lydia Michaels <— LIVE!! COMEDY ROMANCE/HER BOSS’S SON ALERT!! “Inexperienced with sophisticated settings, she does her best not to screw things up too severely, except there’s one complication she didn’t foresee—her boss’s devastatingly charming son, Hale Davenport…”
- Beautiful Mistake by Laiza Millan <— LIVE!!! This one used to be on Wattpad… “Emma Collins never planned to bump into him ever again. Not to mention the fact that she hated him. But fate had other plans…“
- Taking Turns (The Turning Series Book 1) by JA Huss <— JA HUSS ALERT!! Three men and one woman, and each man is so different with her. “I should’ve thought it over before I accepted the key and unlocked the door to their forbidden world…“
- Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones <— HUGE SERIES SALE ALERT!!! The majority of the books in this series are on sale right now, in anticipation of Tuesday’s upcoming release!!! I one-clicked the HECK out of ‘em! NOTE: I don’t know how much longer they’ll be on sale because they were a Kindle Daily Deal, but when I posted this, they were still on sale.
Nay: Yes, I HIGHLY recommend the Charley Davidson series. Reyes Farrow is one of the hottest (literally and figuratively), super sexy heroes out there! I’ve said it before–it’s one of my fave paranormal series!
Libby: The Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones. …Charley is much less worried about what others think of her….but God, is she funny and witty. I just have to say, it’s my favorite series, so hopefully if you haven’t read it yet, but were considering it, please do, it’s AMAZING!.
Cristina: FINALLY!!! I’ve been wanting to read this series for a long time now, but it was a little on the pricier side so I held off. Now’s the time to start! Yes!!!! Thank you!!
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle ebooks are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. !!! VERY COOL!
Suzan: I absolutely love audio books. I travel… A lot, 6 hours one way every week and I love how the time flies when engrossed in an audio book. The only drawback, I find, is that while new releases are available on e readers and paperback, it can take months or even years for the same book to appear in audio
Leslie M: Audiobooks rule!!! I have no idea how I lived without them.
PREORDERS (a few from over the next few days & some from next week’s!!! HOLY MOLY!! )
- The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan - January 24th 2017
- Gravity by Lauren Runow - January 24th 2017
- His Undeniable Secret (A New Adult Erotic Romance) by Shayla Black - January 23rd 2017
- Casanova by Emma Hart - January 24th 2017
- Accidentally on Purpose: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis - January 24th 2017
- Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan - January 24th 2017
- Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones - January 24th 2017
- Before the Lie (The Confession Duet Book 1) by K.D. Robichaux - January 24th 2017
- Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater Part TWO (King Series Book 6) by T.M. Frazier - January 24th 2017
- Any Time and Any Place (The Billionaire Builders Book 2) by Jennifer Probst – January 24th 2017
- Raw Deal (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn – January 24th 2017
- Any Time, Any Place (The Billionaire Builders Book 2) by Jennifer Probst - January 24th 2017
- Put Out (Kilgore Fire Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale - January 26th 2017
- and also
- a few new preorders coming out a little bit later:
- A Boy Like You by Ginger Scott – March 3rd 2017
- Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning - March 7th 2017
- Heart on Fire (The Kingmaker Chronicles) by Amanda Bouchet – January 2nd 2018
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).