Ok, so I had been enchanted with the cover of book #1 at my local Walmart for quite some time now…and WOW! This series is amazing. Funny, exciting, and HOT (I mean, it’s even built on a love triangle – how much better could it get?!)
Oh and the book covers….YES!!!!
An excerpt from the author’s website:
After a one-night stand with a fallen angel and a bite from a vampire, forgettable Jackie Brighton has been changed into a succubus.
The author says:
“This is a four-book series starring Jackie Brighton, a mortal woman turned succubus. This series is what I like to call light urban fantasy – an ongoing character in all four books, first-person POV, and filled with snark, sex, and adventure.”
- Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries)
- Succubi Like It Hot (The Succubus Diaries)
- Foreplay: A Succubus Diaries Prequel Short Story –> (can be read at any point in the series).
- Zane’s Tale: A Succubus Diaries Short
- My Fair Succubi
- Succubus, Interrupted (The Succubus Diaries)
- Slave To Her Desires (The Succubus Diaries)
- Succubi Are Forever (The Succubus Diaries)
P.S. Here are all my reviews of this series. 🙂 YES I LOVED THEM!!!
- Book Review – Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles – 4 stars
- Book Review – Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles – 5 stars
- Book Review – Zane’s Tale: A Succubus Diaries Short by Jill Myles – 5 stars
- Book Review – Foreplay: A Succubus Diaries Prequel by Jill Myles – 4 stars
- Book Review – My Fair Succubi by Jill Myles – 5 stars