Good morning and happy Monday to us everyone! 😀 !!!! And what a happy Monday it is, when I saw all of the earlybirds by some of our very favorites that just went LIVE!!! Mia Sheridan, Penny Reid, Freya Barker and Elle Kennedy just to name a few. Actually Elle Kennedy’s is a re-release but whoa…. that blurb!!!! My jaw dropped!!!
Check them out below, but first…
1.) It’s almost 7am and it’s still dark outside. It’s so hard to wake up when it looks like it’s “still nighttime”. I need coffee.
2.) I love the smell and feel of freshly washed sheets. Because of that, I slept so well last night and I really don’t want to get out of bed (or my awesome sheets). At all.
3.) I’m in the market for a new body wash. I tend to always get bored of the smells I buy at the grocery store and find them cloying. Other than those at Bath & Body Works which I may just end up getting anyway, I’m looking for a body wash that’s not a cream – I like the clear gel-like ones – but that smells like lemons or strawberries or oranges for example. Something that smells super fresh but sweet (like… not cucumber). Any recommendations?
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Where the Blame Lies by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN’S LATEST IS LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! She was kidnapped and held prisoner… “...Josie has spent the last eight years attempting to get her life back on track, but now there’s a very real chance she could be the unknown suspect’s next target. As Zach vows to keep her safe, and Josie finds herself responding to him in a way she hasn’t responded to any man in almost a decade, the investigation takes on an even more complex edge of danger. As past and present collide, Josie and Zach are thrust toward a shocking and chilling truth. A revelation that threatens not only Josie’s life, but everything she’s been fighting so desperately to reclaim…”
Nay: Mia Sheridan’s Where the Blame Lies is live a bit early!!
Teresa: Got it and waiting for the one day this week I have total peace and quiet so I can savor it.🙂
Kat: This sounds so good
Maryse: Our kind of read, Kat!!! 😀
Mary Ann: Mark it for my next read
- Hit&Run (PASS Series Book 1) by Freya Barker <— FREYA BARKER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! She’s working the nightshift and witnesses a guest crash into a dumpster… “…Security specialist, Jake Hutchinson, has his hands full protecting the arrogant lead actor of a movie being filmed in town. Since the production company and crew arrived at the hotel, the entitled star has been nothing but trouble. The only thing that can improve his mood is the occasional nightly glimpse of the redheaded housekeeper. Until he finds himself trapped between desire and duty...”
Pam: I was honoured with ARC’s for both Hit & Run by Freya Barker and Silver Brewer by L.B. Dunbar. I completely enjoyed both books. A great start to a new series for Ms. Barker with some fabulous new characters you are going to love…
- Beard with Me (Winston Brothers Book 6) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID ALERT!! This one sounds SO fun!! “...Scarlet is clever, Scarlet is careful, and Scarlet is smart . . . except when it comes to Billy Winston...”
- Holding on to Forever by
- Breakaway (Gold Hockey Book 5) by Elise Faber <— HOCKEY STAR KNEW TO STAY AWAY FROM HER… “...He wanted someone nice, not a woman who’d barbecue his balls off. But then Blue did something stupid—something that felt incredible, but was also incredibly stupid. He kissed prickly, gorgeous Anna Hayes. And every one of his carefully laid plans went right out the window…“
- The Captive (The Kelley Legacy Book 5) by Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY RE-RELEASE ALERT!!! And OMG this blurb!!! “…Lana Kelley never imagined the magical night she shared with a stranger would result in pregnancy. But when she’s kidnapped, Lana is shocked to discover one of her captors is none other than the father of her unborn child…”
- Driving Me Wild by Mia Carter
- Lost Years by MK Schiller
- Switch by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART RE-RELEASE!!
- Us, Renewed by Victoria Harper
- Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls Book 1) by Amber Kelly <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…The last place Sophia Lancaster wanted to return to was Poplar Falls. It’s the place that holds all the painful memories and unanswered questions she’s ever had. One phone call causes her life to take a turn, forcing her back to the town she hasn’t stepped foot in over twenty years. And right into the path of Braxton Young...”
- Cursed Witch: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Adventure (Twin Rivers Captive Book 2) by September Stone
- I Hate You A Little Bit: Bully Academy Dark Romance (A Bad Boy Bullied Romance Book 2) by Lexy Timms
- Merciless (Playboys in Love Book 3) by Gina L. Maxwell <— FIREFIGHTER WITH A TABOO KINK ALERT!!!!! “…With a kink as taboo as mine, it’s too risky to play with anyone who doesn’t crave it like I do, so I’ve gotten used to depriving that side of me. Then I see her. She’s the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen and my darker half recognizes itself in her mysterious brown eyes. She’s everything I could ever want and thought I would never find. Our arrangement may seem twisted to everyone else, but the sex is explosive—and soon my soul demands to own every part of her. We come from different worlds that want to tear us apart at every turn, but I’ll be damned if I let them…“
- Entice: A Novel by Ava Harrison <— HE’S HER DAD’S BEST FRIEND!!! “…Eight years ago, I gave Grayson Price a piece of my heart. To him, I was the strange girl whose mom had just abandoned her. To me, he was a savior, an anchor, someone who stood beside me on that beach. The next time I saw him, I was twenty, and he was thirty-six. He didn’t remember me. And when he flirted…I didn’t tell him. By the time he found out, it was too late…”
- Beaten Paths: A Small Town Romance by Stephie Walls <— LIVE!!! STEPHIE WALLS ALERT!!! “…After a near-fatal accident, Sarah Adams was left hospitalized and faced months of grueling surgery and rehab—alone. One chance encounter… Charlie Burin walked in when the rest of the world walked out. He refused to let her quit, vowing to hold her up until she could stand on her own. One unexpected twist…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Twisted Fates (Pleasure House Book 5) by Kitty Thomas – September 17th 2019
- One Woman (Naked Trilogy Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 17th 2019
- The Love Trap (Quicksilver Book 3) by Nicole French – September 17th 2019
- Bride of Fire (The Warrior Daughters of Rivenloch Book 1) by Glynnis Campbell – September 17th 2019
- The Stranger Inside: A Novel by Lisa Unger – September 17th 2019
- The Lies We Tell (The Undertaker’s Daughter) by Debra Webb – September 17th 2019
- Elevator Pitch: A Novel by Linwood Barclay – September 17th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).