Wow choosing 10 favorite books is harder than I thought it would be. While writing down my list, a lot of old books that I’ve read and loved in the past kept popping up in my head. But here is my top 10 list
1) Fever Series - Karen Marie Moning.
Must I say more? Jericho Barrons!!! Somehow I just CANNOT get over him! This paranormal series has stayed with me after all these time and I STILL obsess over Barrons and Mac. They are simply too cool.
2) The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (combined edition) - Jane Harvey Berrick.
This is a forbidden love series. I loved it because the writing is simply so beautiful. The love story was angsty but really really moving and wonderful.
3) On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
I think this book started my love for the new adult genre. A classic:)
4) Find You In The Dark Series - A. Meredith Walters.
Ohhh the ANGST! But what a sweet story it was all the same. I had the biggest book hangover after reading this two book series. The author came out with a third book novella and I devoured that one as well.
5) Motorcycle Man (The Dream Man Series Book 4) - Kristen Ashley
Never knew I could find a big biker dude with facial hair and grumbly voice sexy…but yeah.. This is a classic Kristen Ashley book. Not a hardcore biker book but rather romanccentric. I think it’s our cup of tea.
6) Just One Night Series – Kyra Davis
Just great writing, and great storyline, and great characters, and just great. The synopsis on Amazon isn’t the most exciting but this series is pretty exciting to me.
7) Under Locke - Mariana Zapata
I am a huge fan of this author. I auto buy all her ebooks. Under Locke is a biker-ish book but again not really. The heroine is strong and so likable and thus a completely satisfying read.
8) Puddle Jumping - Amber Johnson
So full of emotions and feels. This technically a novella but reads like a full length novel. Excellent excellent!!!!
10) Sooooo many more books I want to list!!!! But if FORCED, I would choose Karen Robards as my last but not least choice for favorites. She is a classic suspense romance author and I’ve read ALL her books! Can I cheat and list all her books as all inclusive under No.10?