Jenn: Do you happen to have a list of dark reads you would recommend?
Maryse: Hi Jenn! I have a few!!
Jen: Oh super thank you so much I’ll check them out. I usually don’t go for the genre but I’m in a mood for it
Maryse: Some of my favorite reads that I’m so OFTEN in the mood for is a good dark read!!! YAY!!! Oh you’ll find something for SURE out of those lists. These are my favorites!!
P.S. I have two more that I want to add to the Psych-thriller list (a few newer ones that were just awesome). In fact, I may have to make a new Top 10 list (part two), very soon. LOL!
- Book Review – Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- Book Review – Ricochet by Keri Lake
- Book Review – Marrow by Tarryn Fisher
- Book Review – Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- Book Review – Room by Emma Donoghue <— Half psych-thriller/half heartwarming and profound.
Okay, so who’s read an awesome dark read, dark romance read, or psych thriller lately (or long ago) that you’d absolutely recommend?