Happy Sunday!! And OMG I think this list just might be as cool as Friday’s list was. I. FOUND. US. GOODIES!!! As usual, there are a few intriguing new releases that just popped up, and a few mega-sales of super-popular books for us to enjoy! But if you’re looking for a “Maryse tried-and-true” read, I just finished a hilarious and endearing comedy romance that perked up my whole weekend! Here is my Book Review of “The Virgin Romance Novelist” by Meghan Quinn.
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! Monday Memorial Day releases! These 2 just went LIVE today!
- While We Waited (The Reed Brothers Series Book 8) by Tammy Falkner! (series reading order)
- REVELRY (Taint Book 1) by Carmen Jenner <— ROCK STAR ALERT JUST WENT LIVE!! “Between the parties with rock royalty, booze, groupies and performing to crowds of thousands with his band Taint, life seems pretty sweet. There’s just one thing missing: the feisty little red-head that took his baby and ran off with his heart. Throwing himself into music is the only thing keeping him sane. Until a run-in with a nonplussed, package-wielding PA throws everything off balance.“
- Behind Your Back by Chelsea M Cameron <— JUST WENT LIVE and is also at a rock bottom price!
But if you want to check out the latest goodies, take a look at:
- The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon <— ON SUPER-SALE!!! Rock bottom price for this one! Janet says: “I just finished The Law of Moses. It was gripping – very moving – put it high up on your TBR list…” and Stephanie agrees: “Law of Moses was one of my all-time favorite reads last year! It has “The Feels” Big Time!!! I read this book after one of my best friend’s mother passed away. It helped me grieve.“
- Catch and Release (The Catch Series Book 2) by Ella Fox <— JUST RELEASED/TWIN BROTHER ALERT!! (and on super-sale!) “Trace was born into a nightmare. Before meeting Darby and her family, the only love he ever knew was that of his twin brother. The two of them endured years of abuse that left scars. The permanent kind. For Trace, meeting Darby was like catching a rainbow. She exploded into his life in a pop of Technicolor that awakened his senses. She wasn’t just his best friend—she was his life. His touchstone, his safety, his heart—she was everything…“
- Life After Light by E.S. Maria <— JUST RELEASED!! SOUNDS ANGSTY ALERT! “One by one, the perfect pieces of her life starts falling apart. And she’s losing it all. Her perfect life. Her perfect love. Now all she has left is darkness...”
- Forever Branded (Billionaire Love Series) by Jessa Eden <— JUST RELEASED and he is SO mad at her!!!!!! “I’d loved her so hard, I’d come apart at the seams when she left me. I’ve never been the same since. Now, I just wanted to punish her. ~Beau Shepard, ex-hockey player, turned real estate billionaire“
- The Cost of Love by Nerika Parke <— JUST RELEASED/ESCORT ALERT! Darn it!! It’s only 60-something pages, and this TOTALLY intrigues me. I want to see how it progresses and develops and how she (and he) gets all attached and how it can work… *sigh* Maybe it will be a “short gem”? Well, I’m posting it anyway!
- Never Forgotten Love (Second Chances Series Book 1) by S.M. Stryker <– JUST RELEASED/2ND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! <— Best friends since childhood, he’s been abused all his childhood and she was his strength, and his protector… now that he’s an adult, he’s looking for her…
- Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter <— SHE’S PREGNANT ALERT!!! It sounds so good (not on bargain sale, but I saw it floating around my recommendations and was blurb-jolted!) “When Evelyn decided to piss off her parents with a bad reputation, she wasn’t planning to ruin her valedictorian status. She also wasn’t planning to fall for Todd—the guy she was just using for sex. And she definitely wasn’t planning on getting pregnant…“
- To Each Her Own by Molly Mirren <— WHOA!!!!! UNIQUE PREMISE ALERT!!! And they HATE each other! Recently released and that blurb made me HIGHLY uncomfortable… “Jay Bontrager, a strong, sexy California blond, has mostly adjusted well to living with paraplegia since his spinal cord injury. But Jay feels disgusted by devotees—“freaks” who are attracted to people with disabilities—until he meets the enigmatic and beautiful devotee Erin Silver. Unfortunately, after Erin overhears Jay expressing his contempt for people like her, the disgust is mutual: She can’t stand to be in the same room with him. Things get even more complicated when her brother, unaware of their brief but hostile acquaintance, installs Jay as Erin’s new housemate… “
- The No Asshole Rule by Ashley Erin <— JUST RELEASED!!! JERK-FACE NEIGHBOR ALERT!! And LOL on that title but YES!!! This sounds perfect for us. ‘Cause of course, her new neighbor is TOTALLY hot. And an ASS!!
- The Truth Be Told (The Truth in Lies Saga Book 3) by Jeanne McDonald <— RECENT RELEASE/HE GOT ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT ALERT!! THIS SERIES SOUNDS AWESOME! I dunno if I even should have read that blurb, but it was enough to make me wanna know more. So they are IN LOVE, but he got another girl pregnant… *gasp*!!!!
- The Truth in Lies (The Truth in Lies Saga Book 1) by Jeanne McDonald <— Here’s the first one, it’s on super-sale and that blurb got me too!!
- FaCade (Deception series Book 1) by Ker Dukey & D.H Sidebottom <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Nancy found us goodies!!! She says: “Rather dark reads for a beautiful Sunday Morning, But Façade (Deception Book 1) & the conclusion Book 2 Cadence are both on sale for 99 cents for a limited time, by Ker Dukey & D.H. Sidebottom”
- CADEnce (Deception Book 2) by Ker Dukey & D.H Sidebottom <— AND HERE IS #2!!!
- Taboo Series Book 1 & 2 Bundle by Roxy Queen <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER GUY ALERT!! Well you know “taboo” got my attention, but it’s not that taboo. Well… he’s a barely 18 lifeguard and she’s 26. *shrug* That’s not that bad, is it? I guess my age makes me think 26 year olds are still plenty young. LOL!
- Blind Love by Rose B. Mashal <— ROCK STAR FALLS FOR HIS BIGGEST FAN ALERT!!
- Love is Blind by S. Bueckert <— Well because the titles are so close to the same, and this one is about a girl recovering from an accident and the blind boy she falls in love with. Plus from the one review this one has, it used to be on Wattpad, and that makes me think of the old days when we used to devour the Fictionpress reads that became our absolute favorites. Who knows? This might be one like that?
- Fall With Me (Wait for You) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— Look what Jen found us!!! She says: “Fall With Me (Book 4 in the Wait for You series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout / J. Lynn…! I’ve fallen behind with the series but utterly adored books 1 & 1.5!“
- Every Day by David Levithan <— Jen found us this one, too! “And Every Day by David Levithan … (and so is Six Earlier Days)! I’ve had that one on my wishlist FOREVER, …so an awesome deal!”
- Scare Crow:A Crow’s Row Love Story by Julie Hockley<— Stephanie fun us this one!!! And I LOVED book #1! (here’s my review) She says: “Maryse, did you see this bargain??? Don’t Miss Out On This BIG Bargain!!! Scare Crow:A Crow’s Row Love Story by Julie Hockley On SALE for limited time!!”
- Easy Charm (The Boudreaux Series Book 2) by Kristin Proby <— ON PRE-ORDER!!
- Rush (City Lights: New York City Book 3) by Emma Scott <— ON PRE-ORDER!! Has a bit of that Me Before You vibe sound to it… “A talented violinist, shackled by the grief of a family tragedy, takes a job as the live-in assistant to a bitter, angry young man who’s been disabled in a horrifying accident. ”
- Tin by K.S. Thomas <— ON PRE-ORDER!!! Gonna be released in just a few days even.. and it sounds emotionally angsty! “I can’t feel. I don’t have a heart. Period. And it’s going to take more than following some magic yellow brick road to get me a new one. Even if that road does lead straight to Riker ~The only soul on earth who’s as close to being dead as I am… and brings me as close to being alive as I’ll ever be…“
- REVELRY (Taint Book 1) by Carmen Jenner <— ON PRE-ORDER AND COMING OUT TOMORROW ALERT!! Ruh Roh!! ROCK STAR LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT?? “Between the parties with rock royalty, booze, groupies and performing to crowds of thousands with his band Taint, life seems pretty sweet. There’s just one thing missing: the feisty little red-head that took his baby and ran off with his heart. Throwing himself into music is the only thing keeping him sane. Until a run-in with a nonplussed, package-wielding PA throws everything off balance.“