Latest Free & Bargain e-Books – Friday October 12th 2012

by Maryse on October 12, 2012 · 21 comments

in eBook Deals

YAY!!! It’s Freebie Friday!!!! This week’s freebie and bargain list has me in a bit of a download frenzy –> Lots of great finds on here, some of my absolute favorite books are so bargain priced, it’s shocking, and a few very popular and highly rated series are also in the lists! And of course some finds from our fellow readers and their own recommendations. I love you guys! My iPad/TBR list just got quite a workout.

NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.

Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).

FREEBIES:

Bargains:

Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:

Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone

Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android

Kim October 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Whohoo! I just purchased Jesse’s Brother and it is FREE!!!! At least right now!! I read I Love You to Death and I loved it I have a review on Goodreads where I told my hubby if one more person dies I’m throwing my kindle out the window LOL! It is seriously a great book! Hang in there!

Kim October 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Oh and I read the first book in the Big Girl series, rock star, it’s not bad short and glad to see there was two more (Don’t ask how I missed that) so I purchased the 2nd and the third is free!

I also have both books by S.H. Kolee and need to read both actually I need to stop purchasing books and read more LOL! shhh don’t tell the hubby!

Maryse October 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

LOL!!! Oh me toooo, I have so many unread books and all of them I want to read badly. *sigh* there are all sorts of facets to this reading hobby of ours, and “collecting” books seems to be a big one! ;)

Kim October 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

:) At least we understand! Can’t help it my job gets in the way of my reading time :) Hubby about died when I said if I quit I would read full-time. I had to tell him I was kidding! I work to support my reading habit!

julie October 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM

i am reading the Experiment in terror series right now. I just finished book one and am starting on book 2. They are so good. I am not sure when i will be coming up for air, lol!!!

Stephi October 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Maryse-Just finished The Perfect Game, By J. Sterling today and you are in it!! I giggle now when I read a book and come across your name or a reference to you. I love it!!! The boy’s really great too.

jenn sterling October 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM

YOU ARE IN IT!!!!!!! she even looks like YOU! lol hope you get to read it soon! i think you’ll really like it! :) :) :) love your face.

Stephi October 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I meant the book’s really great too…but, so is the boy in the book! Darn auto correct.

Wendy Ely October 12, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Thanks for posting about Jesse’s Brother. I hope your readers enjoy the book.

Wendy Ely

Kim October 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Cool I bought The Perfect Game yesterday happy to hear others liked the book.

Virginia Cantrell October 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hey Maryse, Fated by Rebecca Zanetti is ONLY $1.00!

Molly October 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Just read Incidental Happenstance! Rocker book, and it was really good! Lots of angst!

Sheri Zee October 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I love mustard on my hot dogs too & only the yellow kind!!!

LucyLou October 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Thanks Maryse for another great freebie list. So excited about the Rock Star one.

Polly October 12, 2012 at 8:15 PM

OMG!!! I’ve just finished reading The Perfect Game. Couldn’t put it down & instantly fell in love with Jack!! Had a Beautiful Disaster feel. I always come to your page knowing I’m gonna love anything you recommend so trust me & read this. It’s a beautiful story & well done to the author J Sterling!! :-D

Kim October 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Molly it was great wasn’t it! The author is working on a second book so it will be a series YEAH!

Samantha October 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM

So far…. i am 9% into “I Love You To Death” and cant stop crying! Highly recommended book!

Kim October 13, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I Love You To Death was a great book!!!! Yes it’s a tear jerker for sure but I loved it

Dena October 15, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Just finished unplugged and it was a great rock star romance but also had lots of twist to the story that made it a GREAT read!! I was really impressed with the character development in this. I hope a second is coming as the end left me in knots and hanging!! That was to only draw back to this book. If you like rock star reads and you are a little older than the YA crowd this is just right for you. =)

Sharon October 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

The Elemental Mysteries series is FAN FREAKING TABULOUS! I read all four books in literally 3 days flat. I could not put them down. I recommend them to anyone who enjoys YA angst and vampires!

Sharon

Jodi October 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

If you haven’t read the Elemental Mysteries you need to. It has an awesome series. It has a Bones and Kat (Night Huntress) feel to it.
Great read..