YAY!!! It’s Freebie Friday!!!! This week’s freebie and bargain list has me in a bit of a download frenzy –> Lots of great finds on here, some of my absolute favorite books are so bargain priced, it’s shocking, and a few very popular and highly rated series are also in the lists! And of course some finds from our fellow readers and their own recommendations. I love you guys! My iPad/TBR list just got quite a workout.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Blood and Snow Volumes 1-4: Blood and Snow, Revenant in Training, The Vampire Christopher, Blood Soaked Promises – by RaChelle Workman – Melissa sent me this heads-up! “Volumes 1-4 from RaShelle Workman. I love her and for free? Yes please!”
- A Secret Wish (Wish Series #1) by Barbara Freethy
- Voodoo or Die (Mojo, Louisiana humorous mystery series #2) by Stephanie Bond
- Big Girls Do It Wilder (Erotic Romance) Book 3 by Jasinda Wilder <—- book #3 in the short story rock star series!
- RUNAWAY HEART by Claudy Conn <—- historical romance (this one has a gorgeous cover, but don’t they always?) NICE!
- Mustard on Top by Wanda DeGollier <— mmmmmm mustard is my favorite thing on hot dogs. The ONLY thing I want on a hot dog. Lots of it. The yellow kind, not the other kind. I want a hot dog now. Oh and this book looks good too. 😉 I downloaded it!
- An Executive Decision (Executive Decisions Trilogy) by Grace Marshall <— another one of those CEO trilogies and book #1 appears to be a full length book.
- Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1) by Karina Halle <—- one of my favorite all-time series.
- The Benson (Experiment in Terror #2.5) by Karina Halle <— also free out of that same series
- Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls Series, Book 1) by Jessica Sorenson
- A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1 by Elizabeth Hunter <—- tons of great reviews!!! (the rest of the series is bargain priced below, and also has a ton of amazing reviews).
- UNPLUGGED (A PORTRAIT OF A ROCK STAR) by J.P. Grider <— freebie found by Kimberly! Thank you!
- Lawful Escort by Tina Folsom (still free and Christine says –> “Lawful Escort” by Tina Folsom is HOT!”)
- Nothing Stays In Vegas by Elena Aitken <— Lisa found us this one saying: “I liked this one, but I did have a problem with the POV changes. Hopefully this has been fixed now though.”
- Kissin’ Tell: Rough Riders, Book 13 by Lorelei James <— Thanks Debra! Lisa says: “And it is yummy! Actually this entire series is awesome.”
- Redemption (book #1 The Penton Vampire Legacy) by Susannah Sandlin <—Angie is loving this series so far: “Susannah Sandlin’s Penton vampire triology is great! Her attention to character and scene detail is amazing. The heroines are very easy to relate to and the vamp guys are hot, but use their brains as well as their bodies. Warning: this is not break-neck paced like Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood (which I loved, by the way), but a very welcome read after all of the awesome angst that we’ve all been reading lately. Check it out! ;)”
- Absolution (book #2 The Penton Vampire Legacy) by Susannah Sandlin
- Fall From Grace (Mad World) by Christine Zolendz <—- book #1 that I had the pleasure of reading a few months ago (rock star!! Very good read!) seriously bargain priced!
- Saving Grace (Mad World) by Christine Zolendz <— book #2 in the paranormal/rock star bad boy series still seriously bargain priced!!
- Playing With Fire (Sizzling Romantic Suspense) by Taylor Lee <— sexy firefighter!!
- The Perfect Game by J. Sterling <— just released a couple of days ago! I haven’t read it yet, but I’ve been told my name is in it! *tee hee!!*
- When Summer Ends by Isabelle Rae – recommended by Sylvie: “I loved it! A little bit like Easy by Tammara Webber and Slammed by Colleen Hoover…”
- Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid) by Richelle Mead – Maria found us this one! “Love this series and now book 1 is only $1!!!”
- The Dulcie O’Neil Set, Books 1, 2 and 3 by H.P. Mallory <— good deal here!
- Love, Laughter and a Little Murder: 3 Novels by Christie Craig by Christie Craig <— also looks like a good deal here!!! 3 books!
- The Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society 5 story box set by Lisa Renee Jones <— this bundle is still on a super-sale too!
- RED FOX (book #2) by Karina Halle
- Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror #3) by Karina Halle
- Lying Season (Experiment in Terror #4) by Karina Halle
- On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror #5) by Karina Halle
- Old Blood – A Novella (Experiment in Terror #5.5) by Karina Halle
- The Dex-Files (Dex’s POV compilation book # 5.7) by Karina Halle
- Jesse’s Brother by Wendy Ely <—- love triangle but no reviews yet. Just a little over 100 pages… hrmmm…
- Beyond the Veil, Book 5 The Grey Wolves Series by Quinn Loftis <—- whoa that is a lot of great reviews! I think I’m going to have to set up a reading order guide for this!
- This Same Earth: Elemental Mysteries Book 2 by Elizabeth Hunter <— lots of great reviews for tis one too! (book #1 is a freebie above)
- The Force of Wind: Elemental Mysteries Book 3 by Elizabeth Hunter
- A Fall of Water: Elemental Mysteries Book Four by Elizabeth Hunter
- Enslaved In Shadows (The Shadow Unit) by Taylor Lee
- Big Girls Do It Better (Erotic Romance) Book 1 by Jacinda Wilder <—- book #1 in the short story rock star series! (book #3 is a freebie above)
- Big Girls Do It Wetter (Erotic Romance) Book 2 by Jacinda Wilder <—- book #2 in the short story rock star series!
- The Billionaire’s Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors) by Melody Anne
- Seeing Shadows (Shadow Series #1) by S.H. Kolee (this is the author of one of my new favorites: Love Left Behind – also bargain priced) <— Kristina liked it! <— “really enjoyed it. The ending is a bit cliffhangerish, but book 2 is out next month so not a big wait between books. Worth a check out :)”
- Virgin River by Robyn Carr – Lisa recommends this one: “This is a great series if you are looking for something light but still sexy to read.”
- I Love You to Death by Natalie Ward <— recommended by many, including Danielle: “Anyone else read I love you to Death? I’m 50% in and I have already cried so many times I don’t think I’ll be able to read this one at work!”
- Olivia by Donna Sturgeon – also recommended by many of our fellow readers over the last few days: Nikki says: “Just finished Olivia by Donna Sturgeon. Such an amazing book! Everyone should read this.” and Erin says: “olivia by donna sturgeon is a must read!!! Its funny and beautiful”
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: