Okay so I’ll be starting on book #3 (Mine by Katy Evans) of my incredible release week marathon, but you know me… these shiny looking bargain books, and even shiner recommendations below are calling me. LOL!!!
P.S. Here are my reviews so far, for the books that I was HIGHLY anticipating this week (both so good!): Jagged (by Kristen Ashley) & The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski. AND!!! I they’re bargain priced, too, so I’d say they fit THIS list perfectly!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Crushing Summer by C.M Stunich <— brand new release and Leanne found it for us saying: “CM Stunich has a new stand alone. About a girl that plays a game that might just take her life awesome read” <— Whoa. I have NO clue from that synopsis what it means… but I’m liking the darkish sound of it! What’s “The Crush?” hrmmm…
- Remember When (Remember Trilogy #1) by T. Torrest <— Book #1 and this is one of those series that totally caught my eye (by the synopsis and recommendations) and somehow got lost in my TBR list. But!! Mindy has brought it back to my attention saying: “I think this Trilogy is right up your alley…. I mean I read it and thought about it for DAYS & WEEKS, stayed up way to late to read and cannot wait for the third book to come out.” <— Famous actor, “normal girl”!!!
- Remember When 2: The Sequel (The Remember Trilogy) by T. Torrest <— and here’s book #2. Mindy continued her recommendation by saying: “It brought out every emotion I have and it spands multiple age ranges over the course of the story. Such a different twist on the falling in love with a famous movie star… mostly because she loved him before he was famous. Very Angsty and fun chase! The third book is due out the 21st of November!“
- Breaking Brandon (Fate) by Elizabeth Reyes <— brand new release!!
- Supernatural Six (6 YA/NA books boxed set) by Elle Casey, Juli Alexander, Allie Burton, L. G. Castillo, Brenda Pandos, Tawny Stokes <— entire set bundled right now!
- Full Court Press by Ashley Rose <— OKAY!!!! YES!!! I remember this from a year or two ago, when we’d find treasures on Fictionpress. This was one of ‘em that had so many of our fellow readers ecstatic!! I posted it as a new release a few days ago, and thought to myself… “Self? Why does this title sound familiar?” And then I realized why, when K.A. Linde herself freaked out with happiness, adamantly recommending it: “buy full court press! i read it on fictionpress so amazing … have been waiting and waiting for it to come out on kindle” Ok. I did!!! And Nancy reminds us: “It is a high school book, but NOT YA. It is a full novel. High School sure wasn’t like that, or I’m too old to remember. Remember the copy I read & still have, was very raw, & I’m sure it has been edited.” I’m going to save all of the old “fiction press days” adamant recommendations I received, from way back when, for the review!!
- Five-Night Stand by C.J. Evans <— Motte says” It’s lots of fun!” –”Cat Saxton and Cooper Westford are young, sexy, and talented thieves. But when the two are sent after the same five targets, they are thrust into a rivalry that quickly takes a turn towards something much more sensual.”
- Ignite (Explosive) by Tessa Teevan <— This one intrigued me last week when it made the bargains list, but none of us had read it yet. And now… Jillian personally recommends it! “Just finished Ignite by Tessa Teevan. So GREAT!!! Hot military guy and old high school flame? Perfect. Kind of our typical read, but yet it wasn’t. There’s not over-the-top angst or drama. But there is frustration, stubbornness, and heart wrenching parts as well. Wonderfully written, real to life love story. Sometimes a book like this is just beyond refreshing. I would HIGHLY recommend.“
- Consumed by Skyla Madi <— if you’re in the mood for an MMA romance read, I really enjoyed this one! (here’s my review).
- Progress (The Progress Series) by Amy Queau <— this whole series is highly recommended by Jennifer: “This was such a hidden gem of a series, wish more people knew about it though I am trying my hardest to spread the love.” (and book #3 – the final book, will be out end of this month!) *whooooo* Okay these are brand new covers but I just recognized this book! I remember book #1 really intrigued me by the blurb… and made it on a past bargain post from quite awhile ago. And now I recognize it from re-reading that blurb: “Jesse has a curious attraction to Charlene, a hostess at the restaurant where he works. Outwardly he’s rude, awkward and unapproachable. But his sudden bursts of charm are inescapable. A devastating childhood filled with physical and emotional abuse have left him complex and frigid.” YAY! I gotta get on this now that the conclusion in book #3 is almost here… Yep. It definitely looks very different from our norm, and yet seems to have that “angst” quality to it.
- Interrupted (The Progress Series) by Amy Queau <— and here’s book #2 (and both are bargain priced!)
- Text (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert <— Sarah just found us this brand new release, saying: “This looks real good, her other books in this series were awesome; each book is standalone!”
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon <— I’m bringing this one back out ’cause it’s just plain awesome, sweet and soul-soothing!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! (see my review) And EVERYONE seems to love it too. So many reviews and practically ALL 5 stars!!
- Black Heart (Cursed Hearts) by R.L. Mathewson <— Jami found us this one! “Paranormal Read from R.L.Mathewson!”
- Sweet Home by Tillie Cole <— okay it’s bargain priced, seems to be getting great reviews, and yes, I’m judging a book by it’s cover (I love it!) and the synopsis sounds about right, for us, too!
- One Night With Him by K.S. Smith <— so far so good review-wise (I haven’t read it yet) but this made me chuckle a bit: “The last thing Cole Conrad is looking for is commitment. He is set in his bachelor ways and has no intentions of leaving them. Having any woman he desires at his fingertips is how he has always lived. Cole is used to playing by his rules, until he meets Reagan Larson, and for the first time -after what had to have been one of his most fulfilling evenings with a woman- he wakes up feeling alone and used.“
- Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux <— book #3 was just released. If you like student-teacher type books (this is a skater who’s 19 and her coach!!). I haven’t read it yet, but I’d love to hear more! “…when forbidden feelings spark between Emily and Sergei, broken trust and an unexpected enemy threaten to derail Emily’s dreams of gold.“
- Edge of the Past by Jennifer Comeaux <— book #2
- Fighting for the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux <— latest release and bargain priced too!
- Willing Captive by Belle Aurora <— highly loved by our crew, and Debra brought it back today, saying: “Very fun and sexy with a quick plot and a big, protective alpha male.” I like fun and alphas!!!
- Everything I’ve Never Had by Lenetta Halat <—and Debra brought this one back saying: “This one is about a couple in their 30s. It is a love after loss tale, but it is done so well. The secondary characters are fabulous. Again, it has a hot hero and a strong heroine. Sometimes I like a break from all the New Adult books, and it is nice to read about characters that are a bit older. This is also why I love Kristen Ashley’s books so much. ” <— AGREED Debra!!! I have a few fav authors too that focus on older characters (30′s and 40′s) and I love ‘em! This definitely sounds right up our alley!
- Permanent (Indelibly Marked) by Kim Carmichael <— Allison messaged me saying: “Just wanted to share with fans of the page. Reader recommendation: This book rocked.” LOL!!! Well put, Allison!! It looks like it does!
- Fighting for Flight (The Fighting Series) by JB Salsbury <— (MMA fighters!!) plus book #2 will be out soon (Fighting to Forgive, that releases Nov. 19)! and Paulette says: “Fighting for Flight MMA 5 stars Jonah is definitely bbd material”
- Eight Second Cowboy by Piper Kay <— and for those that like the m/m reads, here’s a brand new release and I’m seeing great reviews so far!