BREAKING NEWS!!! A NEW “Christian Grey” has been found!

by Maryse on October 23, 2013 · 35 comments

in E.L. James, News

As per this article on “Variety” actor Jamie Dornan (from that show “Once Upon A Time“) will be playing the role of Fifty! I had a mini-crush on him when we used to watch this show (so YAY!), but then again I had a crush on Charlie Hunnam too, so… *smirk* ;)

He also used to model (Calvin Klein model, even…) Ohhhh… I just found those. *grins*

I hope this time it works out, and I hope Jamie will rock our worlds!! Dakota Johnson remains on board for her role as Anastasia (I’m thinking the chemistry was still pretty good?)

Oh yes… as per these photos… he’s very cute. *waggles eyebrows* He’s got lots of different looks, but he’s always so VERY intense. I especially like this one. ;)

P.S. Nothing from E.L. James’ Twitter account as of yet… but the above article looks pretty sure of itself… We’ll see. :D

P.P.S.: I also like

Deanna October 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM

If this is true… I like him better than Charlie and I thought he was hot on Once Upon A Time. Still no Ian Somerhalder though ;)

Maryse October 23, 2013 at 8:46 PM

LOL!!! Yep the more I look at his pics the more I REALLLLLY LIKE!!!!! Look at the ones where he’s kind of got a buzz cut… OMG!!!! YES!! PERFECT!! And he kind of looks like my original pic back in the day when Fifty was still “indie” so he matches my original choice quite well…

JennD October 23, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I’m with Deanna! Ian Somerhalder is H. O. T. Oh those eyes, and abs, and well-you get the picture!!

Elyse October 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I mean, honestly. Damn that guy is hot. I do love Charlie, but this guy looks like a perfect fit!

Maryse October 23, 2013 at 9:06 PM

YES!!!! I agree. I’m grinning like mad right now. LOL!!!!

Richmond October 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Oh my freaking holy mother of Jesus!!!! He’s perfect and I can totally picture him as Christian.

Dana Prince October 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Hmmm,
I see Ian Somerhalder when I read the books but I actually can see Jamie in the role from the pics I just cruised through on Google Images.

Kirsten October 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Okay Maryse your pictures have helped warm me a bit, especially the Massino one. I’m still waiting on EL though.

Maryse October 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Yessssss that one. My precioussssss. Oh wait. Wrong book. :P

Maryse October 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Well if it comes out to be a hoax, at least we had fun ogling his pics for awhile. Plus a little excited adrenaline rush, to boot!

Isadora October 23, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Oh.My.God!! Maryse, you better be right! LOL
I’ve never heard of him before, but he is perfect. I hope his acting is as great as his looks!
I am hiperventilating here looking through the pictures.
Funny story: My husband just ‘heard” me, and said who are you writing to? I said Maryse!
he said: who is Maryse??
I said: MARYSEEEEEEEEEEE…… ‘the” Maryse!
He goes Ohhhhhhhhhh. You are famous here in my house Maryse!

yashira October 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Jamie iS definitely what I envisioned as Christian I loved him in once upon a time. I’m stating at his pictures and I’m drooling.. I’ve Been starring at his pics for about an hour. ( 0_0 ) just can’t stop!!

Kirsten October 23, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Yes I am enjoying the ogling. ;)

Maryse October 23, 2013 at 9:54 PM

LOL Isadora!!!! ;)

renee October 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I have to admit he melts my panties……
much better than the other one……

Did just say that out loud?
oops ; }

nicole siggens October 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I agree, this is a perfect match for CG. Charlie is hot but I just can’t picture him as CG. The man plays one hot, sexy biker though lol.

Summer October 23, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I have never heard of him. I wanted to see his acting chops so I pulled him up on you tube. I found a bunch of his modeling video’s and he is gorgeous. The right hair and clothes make all the difference. I think he will be amazing in this role!! :-D

Vicky October 24, 2013 at 1:56 AM

He was brilliant on the fall with gillian Anderson cant wait to see how it all works out

M. Pierce October 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM

USA Today seems pretty sure about this too. I had no idea who he was, but he looks like he fits. It’s Dakota Johnson I’m on the fence about…

Tangie October 24, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Oh! My! Lord! I want a room wall papered with his pictures!

Rae Blair October 24, 2013 at 5:24 AM

Nope Ian Somerhalder was never gonny be CG – lets see what Mr Doran does with the role.

Claudia October 24, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Maryse, agree with you 100000%..lol..we could go on and on..lol..they are so damn handsome..

Jean October 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Wow, I never heard of him before, but thanks for the pictures of him….could definitely see him as Christian!! He’s HOT!

Helen October 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Loved him in Once upon a time.He’s gorgeous and he can act.What more can a girl ask for? So glad Charlie dropped out.I hope Jamie and Dakota has chemistry.Still can’t see Ana in Dakota though.

Yvette October 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Okay, at first gotta admit from watching him on Once Upon A Time, I couldn’t see him as CG. But now…..wow…I saw Good Morning America today and the pictures they showed of him, YUP, could totally see him now as CG.

Linda October 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I had no idea who he is which I prefer. Loving the photos. Looks completely doable…I meant workable;))) xoxo

Ashley B. October 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Wow – this guy is HOT HOT HOT!!! I can’t wait to see him as Christian! Loved CH in the role, but I can support this choice too. Still unsure about Dakota, but hopefully she steps up! Maryse, keep us posted!

Maryse October 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

You bet!! :D

Ruthie October 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Ok I did enjoy him in Once Upon A Time but he is not really working for me as Christian…I was loving the idea of CH doing the role (so much so that I screamed and scared everyone in the` house),.. have you heard the man say “Darl`n“! I`m still sad and grieving ..give it time and I`m sure I`ll come around.

Lauren October 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Is he the guy that used to always get photographed together with Kiera Knightly?

Linda October 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Yes he is. They were a couple for 2 years apparently. Now he’s married and soon to be father.

Meg October 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Love this guy for CG! Is it true that they are trying to keep this movie PG13???? Come on. That is crazy talk.

Meek October 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Might as well pick Ryan Philippe, beside Ian I think Ryan would do good as Christian plus he have that sinister smile lol

Deanna October 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Everything happens for a reason and he truly is the best reason! This is how I totally pictured CG

Judy October 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM

If you youtube Jamie Dornan, the video titled: Shin Min Ah- Jamie Dornan Calvin Klein 2009 is OMG HOT, that man has the sex in a look down pat..