Like… THIS BIG NEWS ➔ ➔ ➔ Today’s Earlybird Book Releases <— are pretty much… EPIC. It’s like so many of our favorite authors are beating the usual HUGE Tuesday releases, and kicking off our weeks with pure Monday awesomeness. Emma Chase, Erin Watt, and Lauren Blakely just to name a few. Plus the book I’m starting tonight is on there (yep… an earlybird. I can’t help myself!!) Monday is the new black.
But! There’s plenty of great news to go around:
- Brittainy Cherry has a new book coming out, and she just posted her title reveal (The Gravity of Us) and an excerpt (and estimated release date)!
- Evangeline Anderson is part of a HUGE giveaway!! A Kindle Fire LOADED in books!! She says:
“To celebrate fall, I’ve teamed up with more than 40 fantastic erotic romance authors to give away a huge collection of novels, PLUS a Kindle Fire to one lucky winner!”
- Kristen Proby announces the new covers to her very first series!
“I wanted to take a moment to introduce the new covers for the WITH ME IN SEATTLE Series. Since the series ended, I’ve wanted to make the covers all look like they’re part of the same series. So, they’ve had a facelift! There is no change in the content of the books…”
- Tina Folsom warns that there might be a delay in an upcoming book release (due to illness). She says:
“…there’s a good chance that I’ll have to move the release date of “A Hush of Greek” to the week after Thanksgiving…”
- Michelle A. Valentine posted her latest cover reveal and blurb for her upcoming book, today! And it. IS. GORGEOUS!!!! HOLY MOLY. ROCK STAR HOTNESS!! It’s that one up there to the left, but her post also has the blurb!
- Max Monroe had an issue with one of their books up for preorder: Scoring the Billionaire (Bad Boy Billionaires Book 3) (looked like Amazon had taken it down temporarily) but all is fixed, and I *think* your old preorders still stand. However just in case, check it out here. They say:
Amazon just informed us that they’ve corrected their mistake, and Scoring the Billionaire is BACK!
Get your preorder (back) on!”
“This is Tuttle and Amanda’s story. I’m doing this a little different my peeps. The demand for Amanda’s story was strong. So strong, she took up residence in my head and said, “Write mine next.” And of course, Tuttle wouldn’t let me go either. I love him! I love Amanda too! Their story is very swoony so be prepared! I cannot wait to share it with you!”
“I’m very excited about Lucian Divine, which will be out Jan 9. I’ve been working on this story for so long and can’t wait to get it out into the world. But first things first. We’re revealing the cover on Thursday.”