HUGEST book release day we’ve had in a while!!!! I don’t even know where to start. Too many of my fav authors have released a book today (Colleen Hoover, Kresley Cole, Jennifer L. Armentrout <— P.S. I LOVE THAT SERIES), Shay Savage, Cara McKenna. GAH! But then again, can we ever have too many favorite author choices at once. I think not. <— Okay, so… I’m thinking that one right there to the left, ’cause I’m dying to see how Colleen Hoover does “adult”.
Then again, another one of my absolute fav authors just released one. Lay It Down by Cara McKenna has been making me bounce in my seat with anticipation. Heh. Oh and I loved book #1 by Ryan Winfield, and while it had that “complete” feel to it, book #2 (Jane’s Harmony) continues their story and it. sounds. angsty!! Yep. What happens when the musician you love hits it big (especially with all of the insecurities of book #1)? MINE!! And then!! And then… Precarious (she’s a prison guard, and he’s just been brought it. But his MC club… breaks him out? And takes her, too?) YIKES!!! And another one, Offside by Shay Savage (totally different for her, ’cause she’s doing an older high school read). Except I have a feeling he’s still gonna be a bonafide %$#@! And I don’t *think* this will be YA in any manner. LOL!
Okay so take a look below, and chime in and let me know what your next read’ll be.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Consumed (The MMA Romance Series – Book #1) by Alycia Taylor <— the start of a “serial” series, and for those that are fine with that, this sounds good! “I got a late start signing up for college and now all the dorms were filled. So I looked in the most logical spot for a place to stay, the newspaper. After finding an apartment with a guy that was supposedly an MMA fighter and only walking distance to the college, I sent first month’s rent payment. He seemed nice on the phone but when I showed up and knocked on the door I learned that I broke his number one rule, don’t ever interrupt his “business”. Will I be able to ignore the most popular guy on campus constantly hitting on me or will I give in and find that he’s something more?“
- Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot <— sounds cute. He’s a famous jaded pop-star (in disguise at a new school) as he convalesces at his aunts house. “…the girl who’s been assigned to make him over into a geek is a major geek herself. Vere Roth is a chattering pixie, a blushing tornado and a complete social disaster. He’s never met a girl who’s never-been-kissed, believes in romance and thinks Hunter’s a ‘nice’ guy. Funny thing is…Hunter is nice around Vere because she’s his first real friend.“
- Baiting the Maid of Honor (a Wedding Dare Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey <— recently released!! Sounds like fun!!!! “She’s a people-pleasing sorority girl hiding behind her perfect mask. He’s a take-no-prisoners SWAT commander who isolates himself from the world. But when they’re forced together at their friends’ posh destination wedding, one thing is clear—Reed wants Julie more than he wants his next breath. Which is why he’s not about to stand by when she’s dared to seduce another man.” <— YAY!!!
- Wounded by Jasinda Wilder <— book #2 will be released next week —> (Captured) sounds SOOOOOO good, so maybe I’ll catch up and see what this one’s about. “In a country blasted by war and wracked by economic hardship, a young orphan girl like me has very few options when it comes to survival. Thus, I do what I must to live, to eat, and I try very hard to not consider the cost to my soul. My heart is empty, and my existence brutal. The one impossibility in my life is love. And then I meet HIM.” (<— and he’s a soldier!!)
- Present Perfect by Alison Bailey <— I read this one last year (good!)! Here’s my review of Present Perfect.
- One Night of Sin (An After Hours Novella) (Entangled Brazen) by Elle Kennedy <— MMA FIGHTER! “Danger follows former MMA fighter Gage Holt like a shadow. Despite his successes as part owner of Sin, an exclusive nightclub in Boston, Gage can’t risk getting involved with a woman, especially one as sweet as Skyler. Still, he can’t resist a taste—and it’s so damn good he has to see her again.“
- Reckless by Priscilla West <— Recently released! ROCK STAR? “I’d seen bad boys before, but he had it all and more. The rippling muscles covered in tatts, the piercing eyes hiding dark secrets, the silky voice that could make a girl come with just a whisper . . . He was exactly the type of guy that would get me in trouble, but when he jumped off the stage, inked skin glistening with sweat and breathed his seductive words into my ear, I couldn’t resist the temptation…”
- Temptation by Robin Covington <— Just recently released! She’s the rock star but is ordered to take a “time out” and then… “Max Butler is as far from a celebrity as you can get and he likes it that way. A Nashville firefighter, he’s living the single life with a revolving door of parties, friends, and a different woman in his bed every night. When his normal life suddenly collides with the girl on his favorite Rolling Stone cover, he sees the perfect chance to fulfill his ultimate fantasy and see just how bad Kit can be.“
- Opposition (A Lux Novel Book 5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Hero of a Highland Wolf (Heart of the Wolf) by Terry Spear
- Crave the Night: A Midnight Breed Novel by Lara Adrian
- Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark Book 14) by Kresley Cole <— *eeeeep!!!* I LOVE this series!
- Devil’s Bargain by Christine Warren
- Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloee Neill
- Wickedly Magical (A Baba Yaga Novella) by Deborah Blake
- Master of the Game (Demons of Elysium) by Jane Kindred
- Moon Kissed by Aline Hunter
- PANDORA by a TON of authors. LOL! An anthology of full length stories. “Whether you love paranormal in the form of romance, suspense, mystery, horror, or fantasy, this boxed set will have something to entice your preternatural sensibilities. Supernaturally thrilling and engaging, this boxed set has it all: ghosts, vampires, mind-readers, shape-shifters, demons, faeries, werewolves, and more.“
- Kissed by the Wave (The Forbidden Realm) by Serena Gilley
- Dark Sacrifice by Angie Sandro
- Guarded (A Tidewater Novel) by Mary Behre
- Ugly Love: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— *squee!!* One of my FAVORITE authors!! I hear this one’s different from her past books. Much more adult, angst and crazy! “He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her. Never ask about the past. Don’t expect a future. They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all…“
- Lay It Down: A Desert Dogs Novel by Cara McKenna <— New one from an author that I LOVE! “… Finally free of a controlling ex, Kim Paget’s not looking to be taken for a ride—not on the back of some tattooed roughneck’s bike and definitely not in his bed. But when she finds evidence that her bosses are rattlesnake-dangerous, Kim must entrust her safety to the man who threatens danger of a whole different kind.“
- Virgin by Radhika Sanghani <— THIS was the one that was on the back of our Book Bash volunteer t-shirts! ”It’s not like I’m asking for that much. I don’t need the perfect guy. I don’t need candlelight or roses. Honestly, I don’t even need a real bed. The guys I know complain that girls are always looking for Mr. Right—do I have to wear a sign that says I’m only looking for Mr. Right Now?“
- Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters <— “As Aubrey and Maxx develop an attraction too intense to ignore, he pulls her into the dark underbelly of the city club scene, where she is torn by her desire to save him and an inexplicable urge to join him in his downward spiral.“
- Truly: The New York Series (The New York Trilogy) by Ruthie Knox <— She moves to NY from a small town… “…Now she’s got no phone, no cash, and no friends. How’s a nice girl supposed to get back to safe, sensible Wisconsin? Frankly, Ben Hausman couldn’t care less. Sure, it’s not every day he meets a genuine, down-to-earth woman like May—especially in a dive in the Village—but he’s recovering from an ugly divorce that cost him his restaurant. He wants to be left alone to start over and become a better man.“
- Jane’s Harmony: A Novel by Ryan Winfield <— Oh look, you guys!! I loved book #1 (she’s 40-something and he’s MUCH younger) and now this is the continuation (and I’m thinking this has big-angst potential!): “Caleb is a handsome young musician struggling to make ends meet. But when his fortunes take an unexpected and drastic turn for the better, Jane is left wondering where exactly she fits in.” Here’s my review of book #1: Jane’s Melody
- Blurred: A Connections Novella by Kim Karr
- One Night: Promised (The One Night Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— “Livy notices him the moment he walks into the coffee shop. He’s heart-stoppingly stunning, with a blue-eyed gaze so piercing she’s almost too distracted to take his order. When he walks out the door, she thinks she’ll never see him again. Then she finds the note he left on his napkin . . . signed M. All he wants is one night to worship her. No feelings, no commitment, nothing but pleasure…”
- Unbroken (A Silver Creek Romance) by Maisey Yates <— Best friends have to fake a relationship…
- Taking it All (The Surrender Trilogy)
- Upside Down (Off the Map) by Lia Riley
- Truly: The New York Series (The New York Trilogy)
- Precarious (Jokers’ Wrath MC Book 1) by Bella Jewel <— she’s a prison guard, and he’s a prisoner (MC member!!)… and then things go haywire!
- Offside by Shay Savage <— BAD BAD boy soccer star, and the girl that won’t give him the time of day. YAY US!
- The Proposition 5: The Ferro Family (The Proposition: The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward
- All for This (Here and Now Book 3) by Lexi Ryan
- Chasing Mrs. Knightly (Chasing Series Epilogue) by Pamela Ann
- Black Hole: A Novel by J.P. Peranteau <— “Allison’s beloved husband has left her life in limbo, a limbo that makes her question if she ever really knew him. She has to deal with her own rage and grief, and also that of her children. And she has to come up with a way to support them…“
- Blurring the Lines (Invitation to Eden) by Roni Loren
- Zane’s The Other Side of the Pillow: A Novel by Zane
- Adrift (The Complete Series) by Gabbi Wright <— All 3 books in the series, bundled. “One night of rebellion throws Jenny’s life out of control. When her friends take her to a party in the desert, it was just for a night of fun. She never thought she’d meet Scott, a musician from out of town that is everything her fiance is not.”
- Almost a Cowboy (The Family Tree Book 1) by Em Petrova <— “Utah Davies is a recluse by choice, shunning his family and denying the ranch that needs his care. His personal life is a broken fence-line of past failures, neglected relationships, and The One that got away…“
- Whatever It Takes: Parts One & Two: A Trust No One Novel by Dixie Lee Brown <— they go undercover as husband and wife…
- While You Were Writing (Watkin’s Pond) by Virginia Nelson
- Shelter Me (Second Chance Ranch) by Catherine Mann <— MILITARY MAN ALERT! “Staff Sergeant Mike Kowalski wants only one thing after he gets home from Iraq: to sleep in a king-sized bed with clean sheets. But first, he has to hand off his fallen commander’s dog, Trooper, to his family without handing off his heart to Sierra…“
- The Summers by Iva-Marie Palmer <— Oh oh. Sibling rivalry? “Kate’s first crush is her only crush—Ryan Landry, the boy next door, and her older sister Eliza’s on-again, off-again summer fling.“
- The Sweetest Summer: A Bayberry Island Novel by Susan Donovan <— POLICE OFFICER ALERT!
- Sweetshop of Dreams: A Novel with Recipes by Jenny Colgan
- Take the Key and Lock Her Up: A Deadly Games Thriller (The Deadly Games Book 4) by Lena Diaz
- Taming My Prince Charming by J.S. Cooper
- Power Play (The Billionaire’s Club: New Orleans) by Mallery Malone
- Red Red Wine (Tastes of Seduction) by Jess Dee
- Say You Will: The Alexanders, Book 5 (Trent + Mara) by M. Malone
- Hillbilly Rockstar: A Blacktop Cowboys Novel by Lorelei James <— Oh sounds like fun! Another romantic charade. Plus, she’s HIS bodyguard. “Former soldier Liberty Masterson’s return to civilian life has been fraught with challenges until she lands a job with a prestigious security firm. But when she agrees to provide personal protection during a cross-country tour, she doesn’t realize she has signed up to masquerade as the playboy star’s girlfriend. Though she’s more comfortable in combat boots than high heels, she has no choice but to appear to be the sexy groupie Devin prefers.“
- His Every Need (Beauty and the Brit) by Terri L. Austin
- Jane Austen’s First Love by Syrie James <— INSPIRED BY ACTUAL EVENTS
- Bad Boys Ink Box Set by Karina Halle, Jaime Rush, Rie Warren <— Anthology
- Craving Temptation (Just Desserts) by Deborah Fletcher Mello
- Dangerous Territory: An Alpha Ops novella by Emmy Curtis
- How to Handle a Heartbreaker (The McCauley Brothers) by Marie Harte <— “Abby isn’t having it. She’s still trying to put her last disastrous relationship behind her and overcome the flaws her ex wouldn’t let her forget. But somehow Brody isn’t getting the hint. It doesn’t help that when writing her steamy novels, she keeps casting Brody as the hero.“
- The Man Plan by Tracy Anne Warren <— Unrequited crush plus becoming roommates? Sounds like it could be fun! “What’s a girl to do when the man she’s loved her entire life thinks of her as a little sister? Worse, her own big sister was the one who broke his heart years earlier. For Ivy Grayson, the chance to get him to see her in a different light comes when she receives an unexpected invitation to move into his luxury New York apartment building.“
- Bound to Danger: A Deadly Ops Novel by Katie Reus
- The Lover’s Secret (No Exceptions Book 1) by J.C. Reed <— ohhhh freaky sounding! “What she doesn’t know is that the sexy stranger has an agenda of his own. Brooke Stewart has something he desperately wants, something he can’t admit to the woman he tries to get to surrender. A secret so deep it would upend her life if she found out too soon. He’s almost reached his goal, and then she gets a letter she was not meant to read. Suddenly, secrets get a completely new meaning.“
- Captured by Jasinda Wilder <— standalone book and WOW this sounds SOOOOO good. Heartwrenching. “I married a Marine. I knew the risks. Every time my husband shipped out, I knew there was a chance he wouldn’t come back. But Thomas always did. Always. Then one day two officers in full dress uniform knocked on my door and shattered my world. How do you keep going when you lose what made life worth living?” <— HOLY MOLY!
- Tempting Her Best Friend (A What Happens in Vegas Novel) (Entangled Lovestruck) by Gina Maxwell