These might be my favorite flavors of the day. I think I’ll take a bite out of each, just to make sure. *snort* (P.S. Yes. I do that in real life chocolate sampling, too). I can’t help it. I don’t wanna waste all of my calories on one or two, if I can have a half of each one until I find my favorite. LOL!!!!!!
Okay okay… enough of my goofiness. These are the ones that look extra good to me (hence, my desire to take a bite out of each one to make sure ): The Sexy One (recent release that’s in the super-bargain section… a HUGE HIT, and she’s his daughter’s nanny. I always love those…), The Cad and the Co-Ed (she’s a single mom, and he does’t even remember her… the kicker? He’s the father of her child!!! *gasp*!!), Riveted (she’s in unrequited love with a soldier… and she thinks she’s ready to move on and find someone real), Love Story (road trip with her brother’s best friend that she’s been crushing on!!!), The Date (this whole blurb just sounds awesome. He’s a reclusive mountain man/best-selling author, and she comes limping to his door for help… and he decides she can return the favor by being his fake “date” for a book event!!), Never Better (’cause it’s Charlotte Stein, and she tends to “go there”, and he’s helping her with her past assault trauma, but he’s got one big bad secret… eeeeeeeeeep!!), Beautiful Evil (sounds super-dark, and he was once a very bad guy… no happily ever afters, after him… my only hiccup is this one is somewhat of a short story, but I’m intrigued) and last but not least, Breaking the Girl (he’s an ex porn star that discovers and makes new girls famous, and she’s homeless and will do anything to better her life…). Yikes. OH!!!! OH!!!! An add-on!!!! —> My Sister Rosa (bev just found it on sale for me and I ONE-CLICKED IT SO HARD!!! What if the most terrifying person you know is your ten-year-old sister? MINE!!! Er… not my sister. I mean… the book. )
Keep checking back ’cause you know the list will double, and maybe even triple in size!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Park Avenue Prince by Louise Bay
- Burn: The Steel Brothers Saga, Book 5 by Helend Hardt
- Riveted: A Saints of Denver Novel by Jay Crownover
- Every Little Thing by Marie Force
- Tinderbox by Rachel Grant
- Fidelity by Aleatha Romig
- Can’t Touch This: Can’t Touch This Series, Book 1 by Tess Hunter
- Sexy by J.A Huss
- Jack of Hearts: Aces & Eights, Book 1 by Sandra Owens
- Bad Apple: Uncertain Saints MC Series, Book 4 by Lani Lynn Vale
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely <— HOLY MOLY LAUREN BLAKELY FORBIDDEN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!!! What a Valentine’s Day this is turning out to be. FORBIDDEN ‘CAUSE… “2. She works in my home. Playing with my five-year-old daughter. Teaching my little girl. Cooking for my princess. Which means… 3. She’s the nanny…“
- Rookie Move (A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel) by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN’S HOCKEY STAR ROMANCE ALERT!!! This book just went on big-time sale! His ex-girlfriend is now the publicist for his team… eeeeep! “…Georgia is determined to keep their relationship strictly professional, but when a press conference microphone catches Leo declaring his feelings for her, things get really personal, really fast….” P.S. Book #2 is also on sale, ’cause book #3 is coming out soon!!
Teri: Loved it.
- Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice <— ANNE RICE’S LATEST ALERT!!! WHOA!!! How did THIS new one end up SO super-bargain priced??? If you wanted to read it but were holding off, jump in now!!! Sue: “Thanks Maryse! I just clicked it immediately. It was pretty expensive before. Great bargain.“
- Swelter by Nina G. Jones <— SHE MARRIED HIS BROTHER and he disappeared Now he’s back… “...in the midst of an unrelenting heatwave, he showed up at the doorstep of the house I lived in with his brother. Everyone thinks I’m cruel. Everyone thinks I should be easy on him. They think I don’t understand him. They all think I hate him. But what no one understands is that it was Bobby who broke my heart.” It’s super-bargain priced today and I absolutely LOVED another book by this author (Take Me With You) so I’m so curious about this one!
- The 2016 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection by R.L. Mathewson <— “The 2016 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle collection with bonus material that wasn’t originally published online.” (and it’s super-bargain priced!!)
- Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up: An Anthology <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! & It’s super-bargain priced!
- The Gamble (Colorado Mountain Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! I LOVED THIS ONE!!! This whole series rocks (and book #2 was my ULTIMATE) but this one is DARN great, too! She rents a house for a vacation, gets stuck in a snowstorm, has a hell of a time getting there, only to be greeted by one ORNERY man that is already LIVING there and not impressed with her thinking she’s staying in HIS house. Oh boy. And FUN!!!!
Stephanie: I read The Gamble first and I couldn’t stop after that.
Georgia: I started with ” The Gamble” and have read everything she has written ! It’s a ride I don’t ever want to get off. I’m just soo glad she writes soo many books within one year to keep me completely entertained and enthralled !
Barb: I have read every single KA book that is written and have even re-read some as,well. The Gamble and Sweet dreams are favorites. She is my favorite author
- Love at First Sight: 4-in-1 Book Bundle by Melanie Shawn & Violet Duke <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “Heart, humor, and heat fill the pages in this limited time box set that is only available until the end of February. Previously published romances from Melanie Shawn w/ BONUS BESTIE book from the amazing Violet Duke.”
- The Travis Family, The Complete Series: Blue Eyed Devil, Smooth Talking Stranger, Sugar Daddy, and Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas <— LISA KLEYPAS BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!!!
- The Spymaster’s Lady (The Spymaster Series Book 1) by Joanna Bourne <— bev found it on sale for us and she’s looking to buddy-read it!!!
bev: Oh, and The Spy Masters Lady is on Super sale. Where are my HR buddies? I can’t read it right now bit so want to. Hear so much good about this series. I think it will be my first March read.
- My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier <— PSYCH-THRILLER & OH SHEESH!! THIS WILL BE MINE!!!! What if the most terrifying person you know is your ten-year-old sister? “Che Taylor loves his younger sister, Rosa. But he’s also certain that she’s a psychopath—clinically, threateningly, dangerously. Recently Rosa has been making trouble, hurting things. Che is the only one who knows; he’s the only one his sister trusts. Rosa is smart, talented, pretty, and very good at hiding what she is and the manipulation she’s capable of….” bev found us this one (and she knows me well!!!) I ONE-CLICKED!!!!!! Thank you bev!!!!! I wanna read this NOW.
“Another YA on sale is My Sister Rosa. I’m tempted. Lots of good buzz but not my usual sub genre of YA. Tempted. Maryse that one may be one you’d like.”
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins <— HUGE SUPER-BARGAIN HIT!!! SHE HAS A CRUSH!!! “…she’s not too thrilled when her father unexpectedly ships her off to boarding school in Paris – until she meets Etienne St. Clair, the perfect boy. The only problem? He’s taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her crush back home...” bev found us this one!!!
bev: Anna and The French Kiss is on sale. YA and I really like it. Takes place at a boarding school in Paris, great sense of place. Though it is the third one, I think can be read as a stand alone, that I Love.
- Hard Rules: A Dirty Money Novel by Lisa Renee Jones <— MAFIA ROMANCE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!!!! And this one is super-bargain priced today. This… cover. *oooooooomph*!!! “The only man within the Brandon empire with a moral compass, Shane Brandon is ready to take his family’s business dealings legitimate. His reckless and ruthless brother, Derek wants to keep Brandon Enterprises cemented in lies, deceit, and corruption. But the harder Shane fights to pull the company back into the light, the darker he has to become...”
LisaM: Loved Hard Rules!! Read it in one day, could not put it down!!
Bube: Love Lisa Renee Jones Books!
- Time for Love Series by Bethany Lopez <— ENTIRE SERIES BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!!! ONLY for a limited time though. The author says: “This Box Set Features all seven books in the Time for Love Series: 8 Weeks, 21 Days, 42 Hours, 15 minutes, 10 Years, 3 Seconds, and 7 Months. Each book is about a different couple, and can be read as a standalone, but do go in chronological order. This Box Set will only be on sale until 2/17/17″
- A Second Chance at Life (Time Travel and Second Chance Book 1) by Kassandra Lynn
- Destin’s Hold: Science Fiction Romance (The Alliance Book 5) by S.E. Smith
- Midnight Rose by Dani Hart
- Braum: A SciFi Alien Romance (Enigma Series Book 7) by Ditter Kellen
- Hers To Command (Cyborg Sizzle Book 8) by Cynthia Sax
- Unrest (Unknown Trilogy Book 2) by Wendy Higgins <– POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT! “...In the midst of unrest, their worlds are rocked again when they discover the truth about the war that’s ruined their lives. They thought finding out the enemy’s identity would give them the edge; instead it’s revealed terrifying dangers they never thought possible...”
- Carlos’ Peace (Judgement of the Six Companion Series Book 5) by Melissa Haag
- Zane: The Inferno (Flames of Vampire Passion Series, Book Three) by Elaine Barris
- Hook: Exiles of the Realm by Adrienne Bell
- Shards of Kairos (Mirrored Hearts Book 1) by Nicholas Stark <— DYSTOPIAN ALERT!! Hmmm… the whole blurb intrigues me, but I’m not able to pick the best part… so I’m settling with this part: “…Maybe that’s why Evie has never really left Briarsfield. Because even when she does, the dreams follow. And the fog makes her feel like she’s still there. Like part of her is tethered to that small town, which has been forever trapped in the early 1950s – back when retro diners were a staple, everything was on the corner and every town had that one, main street drag. Trapped in that small town that could have been something more but just wasn’t given the chance...”
- Bright by Ines Johnson
- Going Home: Riding the River with the Spirit of Mark Twain by Win Blevins
- A Touch of Frost (The Winter Fae Book 1) by Raven K. Asher
- Pierced by Venom: A Redeeming Cupid Novel by Jenn Windrow
- Firestorm: Volume 1: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Cupid’s Essence by J Thompson
- Like A Memory by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES ALERT!! ROSEMARY BEACH & SEA BREEZE CROSSOVER... Tracee is excited about this one, saying:
Tracee: Ok…Like a Memory is Nate Finley and Bliss York’s book. At the very end of “Until The End” the last book in Sea Breeze series you get a glimpse of their first meeting…. It will be the beginning of the kids’ books with crossovers from Rosemary and Sea Breeze. I love me some Rush…along with the rest of the female romance readers!!!!
- The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby Book 3) by Penny Reid & L.H. Cosway <— SINGLE MOM ALERT BUT!!!! He doesn’t remember her. And he is her son’s father. YIKES!! “Eilish Cassidy never thought she’d be a mother at nineteen or still in college at twenty-four. Cut off from every member of her family except her favorite cousin, she’s finally managed put her life back together. Stronger and wiser, Eilish enters her last semester of university determined to stand on her own. Now she just needs to find an internship. The only problem is, her best option—by far—places her directly in the path of her son’s father, and he doesn’t remember her at all...” AND!!! It can be read as a standalone (but I hear the whole series is dark awesome).
- Meant for You by Lili Valente
- Shattered (L.A. Nights Book 5) by Sylvie Fox
- The Way Back To Us: A Love Story by Julia Bade
- Mack Daddy by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD’S SINGLE FATHER ALERT!!!! Back on the list ’cause… come on, right? JUST IN CASE anyone missed this the first time around (a couple of days ago) it’s a HUGE HONKING HIT right now!!!
- Guilty Pleasure: Part 2 (Bound Hearts) by Lora Leigh
- In the Service of Lies by J. Grishaw
- For the Love of Nick (Cooper’s Corner) by Jill SHalvis <— JILL SHALVIS ALERT!!!
- Choosing Forever: Book 2 in the Torn Duet by Mia Kayla <— DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!!! This is that angsty-sounding love triangle where she’s in love with a ROCK STAR and a lawyer…
- In The Moment ( Novella) by Alison G. Bailey
- I Wish You Love: A Spicy Romance Collection by Nancy Pirri
- Riveted: A Saints of Denver Novel by Jay Crownover <— JAY CROWNOVER UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!!! “…she’s done pining for the moody, silent former soldier who works with her at the bar that’s become her home away from home. Nope. No more chasing the hot as heck thundercloud of a man and no more waiting for Mr. Right to find her; she’s going hunting for him…even if she knows her heart is stuck on its stupid infatuation with Dash Churchill…“
- Burn (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 5) by Helen Hardt
- EASY 4 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward
- Just Can’t Resist (Madison Falls Book 7) by Susan Behon <— SHE’S CRUSHING ON THE COP THAT COMES INTO HER DONUT SHOP EVERY MORNING…. “She’s tried everything in her sweet arsenal to tempt him, and so far, he’s only wrapped his lips around her pastries…”
- Finding Me and You: Sequel to The Light Between Us by Poppy Parkes
- Now Is The Start (Your Mess Is Mine Book 2) by Arie Hill
- Park Avenue Prince: (A sexy, standalone, contemporary romance) by Louise Bay <— SELF-MADE BILLIONAIRE ALERT!!! Hah! What a sassy blurb! Especially this part: “…She might be a princess but I’m going to show her who rules in this Park Avenue bedroom…“
- Love Story (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne
- The Travis Family, The Complete Series by Lisa Kleypas
- Every Little Thing (The Butler, Vermont Series Book 1) by Marie Force
- Finding Joy (Love’s Compass Book 5) by Melanie D. Snitker
- Best of Luck (The Lucky Series Book 3) by Jill Sanders <— JILL SANDERS ALERT!! SHE’S A FAMOUS STAR & FILMING in his city… “…Tom has struggled for years with his feelings towards Amber, his best friend’s little sister. The woman has been driving him crazy since… well, forever. Now that she’s on every TV set, every movie poster in the country, it’s even harder to avoid looking into those sexy blue eyes and not remembering her passion. Especially when she’ll be spending the next few months back in Denver filming her latest movie…“
- A Time for Love (Taylor’s Girls Book 5) by Sabra Brown Steinsiek
- All It Takes by Clare Dugmore <— MMA FIGHTER BAD BOY WITH A TEMPER MAKES HER PREGNANT ALERT!!! “…After a chance meeting and passionate encounter, Megan finds herself pregnant with Kian’s child. But with a womanizing reputation, and a temper that often leads him into trouble, Kian is hardly boyfriend material, let alone father material. Now Megan and Kian must work out if they have All It Takes to turn their one-night-stand into a relationship that will connect them for a life-time…”
- The Wedding Clause by Alexandra Ivy <— ALEXANDRA IVY HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!! SHE MAY INHERIT A FORTUNE… “Molly Conwell’s life has been quite unremarkable—until she learns the startling details of her late employer Lady Woodhart’s will: The sum of 30,000 pounds will be divided equally between the deceased’s grandson, Viscount “Hart” Woodhart, and Molly if they wed. If one or the other fails to appear, then the present party receives the entire fortune…“
- Breaking Free (B-boy Book 3) by S. Briones Lim
- Catching Lily (Spring Training Book 2) by Becca Jameson <— ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A BASEBALL STAR ALERT!!!! “After sneaking off to have the hottest sex of her life with Dominic Cordes, the insanely sexy pitcher for Miami’s major league baseball team, Lily Phillips can’t imagine ever facing the man again. She acted completely out of character. But there’s no way to avoid seeing him three months later at the wedding of their mutual friends...”
- Falling in Love with Chocolate (Dynasty of Love Book 1) by L. Elaine
- Once Upon A Valentine by Emma Roman, Carrie Ann Ryan, Jodi Vaughn, Krystal Shannan, C.A. Szarek, Geri Foster, Julia Mills, Sylvia McDaniel, Heather Long, Gwen Knight, Rebecca Rivard, Camryn Rhys <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “BRAND NEW BOOKS from some of your favorite paranormal and contemporary romance authors!”
- A Billionaire Boys Club Wedding (Billionaire Romance Book 18) by Cara Miller
- A Spoonful of Sugar (The Bachelor Bake-Off Book 2) by Kate Hardy
- Hard Wired (Cyberlove Book 3) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE!!! Pia is excited!!! “The third book in the Cyperlove Series by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell – Hardwired – just went live yesterday. I loved the first two books and I’m going to start this one now. How about you, Fabi, you love this series as well ” and Fabi is jumping in, too! “Hahaha Pia, we were posting the same thing at the same time. …I’m starting Hard Wired on Friday (at 12:01 am) since I’m waiting to start it with a BR group.”
- Yes, Professor by Renae Kaye <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Lucky (Twirled World Ink Book 4) by J.M. Dabney <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Something Real (Millennium Records Book 1) by Nellie Christine <— M/M ROMANCE!!! A MUSICIAN & A BILLIONAIRE’S SON THAT WORKS FOR HIS MUSIC COMPANY ALERT! He’s not interested in a relationship until he meets him… “Things change when he steps on an iPhone en route to his dead-end job. After connecting with the phone’s owner, he finds that the man is Grayson Paul – the son of one of the most powerful men in all of New York City. Grayson is so much more than the guys Elijah finds himself taking home from bars – he’s gorgeous, passionate, and completely uninterested in a relationship. This must be fate, right? Only Grayson isn’t all that interested…“
- Texas SEAL (SEALs of Coronado Book 3) by Paige Tyler
- Tempt Me: A Stark International Novella by J. Kenner
- Still Love You by Allie Everhart <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! She broke up with him as teens because they were getting too serious… “…just as I’m about to leave college for summer break, guess who shows up at my door? Looking even hotter than I remember, flashing that sexy smile of his, telling me he’s home for the summer, living just a few houses down from mine!“
- Dare to Dream (Carolina Beach Book 1) by C.A. Harms
- Royal Design [Kindle in Motion]: A Royals of Monterra Novella by Sariah Wilson
- His Chance (HIS Series Book 4) by Sheila Kell
- Love Story (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne <— SHE JUST GOT A NEW JOB & SHE’S ON A ROADTRIP ALERT!! BUT… “The catch? The cross-country trip comes with a traveling companion: her older brother’s best friend, aka the guy who took Lucy’s virginity hours before breaking her heart...”
- Grace Alone by Ruth Meyer
- Three Words by Lauren Firminger
- Playing The Game (The York Bombers Book 1) by Lisa B. Kamps <— HOCKEY STAR SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! He’s arrogant. And he’s back in town. “Courtney Williams’ life isn’t glamorous or full of fame and fortune but she doesn’t need those things to be happy. She of all people knows there are more important things in life. And, for the most part, she’s been able to forget what could have been–until Harland gets reassigned to the York Bombers and shows back up in town, full of attitude designed to hide the man underneath. But the arrogant hockey player can’t hide from her…“
- Wildfire (The Fire Series Book 3) by Anne Stuart
- ‘Til the Sun Comes Up (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary Book 8) by Shirleen Davies
- Prince Not Quite Charming: A Morning Glory Novella by Liz Talley
- Tinderbox (Flashpoint Book 1) by Rachel Grant
- The Date by J. J. Murray <— HE’S A BEST SELLING RECLUSIVE AUTHOR IN THE MOUNTAINS and she comes limping to his house... “William had re-purposed his grief into a memoir that became a National Book Award finalist, and he is content to lead a silent, unfulfilled life … … until Brittany Taylor limps off the Appalachian Trail onto his property, enters the uncharted depths of William’s soul, and turns William’s orderly world completely upside down.”
- Bring Me Back by Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent
- Valentine Kisses: A Kiss to Last a Lifetime
- Under Her Authority by L.T. Shade
- Tapped (Brewing Passion Book 1) by Liz Crowe <— MICRO-BREWERY BIG WIG ALERT!! “When wealthy brewery owner Austin Fitzgerald meets sexy saleswoman Evelyn Benedict, angry sparks fly. They seem destined to clash, until a hot hookup in a cold beer cooler changes everything. For Austin, it’s a life-altering moment that sets him on a path away from his birthright, while Evelyn must face her fears about committing to a man considered the playboy of the micro-brewing world…”
- Hank’s Justice by A.m. Griffin
- The Corner Shop of Whispers by Debbie Viggiano
- Tough (A Hidden Hearts Novel Book 5) by Mary Crawford
- Pieces of the Heart: Authors for Autism <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “Fifteen incredible authors have come together with stories of love, passion, pain, and triumph in support of Autism research. Pieces of the Heart by Authors for Autism is a collection of romance short stories of various genre and styles. Contemporary, fantasy, comedy, historical, and drama, all combined“
- Cowboys & Cupcakes: A Sudden Falls Romance by Elizabeth Bemis
- Sugar City Secrets (Abby George Series Book 4) by Anne Kemp
- Twist of Fate: a romantic suspense by Ellie Masters
- Never Better: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein <— CHARLOTTE STEIN ALERT!!! SHE WAS ASSAULTED & IS STRUGGLING WITH TERRIBLE PTSD… and then she meets him. And he is truly helping her… but OH OH. “…She’s starting to make him see all the things he’s been missing, in his closed off and far too brutal life. The only problem is: He has a terrible secret. And if he lets himself give in to the desire that’s building between them, her world may well be torn apart again.”
- Jack of Hearts (Aces & Eights Book 1) by Sandra Owens
- The Dating Experiment by Elodia Strain
- Love Beyond Words by Dani René
- So Right: A Ribbon Ridge Novel (Love on the Vine Book 2) by Darcy Burke
- Dirty Love (Forbidden Bodyguards Book 3) by Ainsley Booth <— SHE’S A SUPERSTAR IN DANGER?? “Tabitha Leyton is a mess, but now she’s my mess. To the rest of the world, she’s a superstar. Secretly, she’s a witness to depravity and a train wreck waiting to happen…” P.S. It says it can be read as a standalone.
- The Prince’s Secret Baby (Royal House of Leone Book 3) by Jennifer Lewis
- Resistance: A Student/Teacher Romance by Cordelia Scott
- Champagne Kisses by Kitty Parker
- Love Me More by R.S. Medina <— TROUBLED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…I’m stuck in a marriage with an ex-Marine suffering from PTSD. I’m not sure we’re in love anymore. We have a baby who brings us both joy—but it’s not enough. I feel like my life is crumbling around me and I’m struggling to keep the pieces together. Someone from my past has sauntered back in quietly, unknowingly. To my surprise, the attention is what I was craving...”
- Crashing Into Me (Book One 1) by R.L JACKSON
- Set Me Free by M.R. Leahy
- Marry Me (Holiday Hearts Book 4) by Susan Scott Shelley
- Beautiful Evil: The Monster by B.B. Blaque <— RATED D FOR DARK & DISTURBING ALERT!!! LOL! Okay… I’m intrigued. Oh my. “Before…I was a Master… I was simply Jordan… I was evil… I was… A MONSTER I prowled the streets of Hollywood, hidden by the shadows. Stalking the minds of women, I fed my insatiable hunger for tears, pain & total control. This is my twisted story…in my words… …There is no happily ever after for me...”
- Loving Eva (In Light of Shadows Book 2) by Camellia Hart
- Gabe Hates Glitter by Shelley Wall
- The Mermaids of Lake Michigan by Suzanne Kamata
- Ring Tru (Thick as Theives Book 1) by Janice M. Whiteaker
- Royal Affair (Royal Scandal) by Parker Swift
- Breaking the Girl <— HE’S AN EX PORNSTAR & SHE NEEDS MONEY ALERT!! “Every director wants one of Axel’s girls because Axel’s girls, make money. And Payton Knight needs money. Homeless, survivor of a horrific ordeal has left Payton broke and desperate. A chance encounter to meet and be trained by Axel, with the possibility of making enough cash to right her wrongs, Payton jumps at the chance…”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle - February 18th 2017
- Nova (The Renegades) by Rebecca Yarros – February 20th 2017
- Roman: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – February 21st 2017
- Damage Control (Dirty Money) by Lisa Renee Jones - February 21st 2017
- Royally Matched (The Royally Series Book 2) by Emma Chase - February 21st 2017
- Going Down Hard (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 3) by Carly Phillips - February 21st 2017
- Pucked Off (A Standalone Romantic Comedy) (The Pucked Series Book 6) by Helena Hunting - February 21st 2017
- Devil in Spring: The Ravenels, Book 3 by Lisa Kleypas - February 21st 2017
- Whisper of Love: Tempest Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor Book 5) by Melissa Foster - February 22nd 2016
- Beard Mode (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – February 23rd 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).