WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! A few VERY POPULAR books just went on super-sale TODAY so I’m posting ‘em!
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!!! RECENTLY RELEASED & IT’S ON SALE!!! This one just came out and it’s part of Cyber Monday’s “Deals Week”!!!! She’s divorcing, spending the summer in Italy with her friend, and… “Avery’s thrown for a loop when she sees a man she never thought she’d see again: Italian architect Marcello Bianchi. Marcello was the man–the one who got away. And now her past is colliding with her present, a present where she should be mourning the loss of her marriage and–hey, that fettuccine is delicious! And so is Marcello…“
- Thrill Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 9) by Olivia Cunning <— OLIVIA CUNNING ROCK STAR JUST WENT LIVE!!! SHE LIKES FUN WITH HIM… BUT HE’S GOT A PREGNANT GROUPIE!! YIKES! “…the more time they spend together, the more she starts to think he’s good for much more than ticking fantasies off her list. Now if only that pregnant groupie of his would get lost.” (P.S. Here’s the series reading order)
- A Kingdom of Dreams (The Westmoreland Dynasty Saga Book 2) by Judith McNaught <— JUDITH MCNAUGHT FAVORITE IS ON SALE!!! I want to build my collection of this author’s books that have just finally become available as ebooks, considering how MUCH my fellow readers LOVE these books… and now I can add TWO more to my collection!! Make sure to check out this recent favorites list, so you can see how crazy everyone is over her books!! ➔ Big Huge News! All of Judith McNaught’s books are now available in ebook format, plus I have some Judith McNaught Reader Recommendations!
Anne: I say start with Kingdom of Dreams Maryse. Love that book so much!
Tessa: Kingdom of Dreams was so good. I fell in love with that book and went through two paperbacks of it.
- Once and Always (The Sequels series Book 1) by Judith McNaught <— JUDITH MCNAUGHT OMG ON SALE TOO!!!
Lauren: Once and Always is another one that is so awesome….it’s about a different couple but set in the same time period & location.
Jenn: My prized book is an autographed copy of Once and Always personally autographed to me by Judith McNaught.
- Unbroken: Understood, Overheard and Undenied by Maya Banks <— MAYA BANKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “All three of Maya Banks’s sexy novellas combined into one volume!”
- Prisoned: A Dark Twisted Erotic Standalone by Marni Mann <— DARK READ ALERT!! SHE’S BEEN KIDNAPPED… I’ve been told this one is pretty unputtdownable!! Nancy found it for us as a super-bargain sale, I know my friend Kandace LOVED it, and Jean says: “I’m at 50%. Intriguing and hoping my predictions are wrong so it will throw me for a loop!“
Happy NEW RELEASE DAY!!! It’s also the last big release day of November, but no worries. Next week promises to kick of December with some major book-oomph!!! 80+ to pick and choose from today (some for every romance mood, whether you’re in the mood for a sweet love story, or a heart wrenching one… or even a creepy dark one), and I’ve found a few that look great to me!
What looks extra-good? Here are the ones that gave me a blurb jolt: That one there to the left, To Capture What We Cannot Keep (seems like it will have that epic love feel, with all of the hardships of social class disparity – she’s poor and he’s wealthy… you know how it goes, but it sounds poignant!) and Road to Paradise (PAULLINA SIMONS!!! And this one sounds like a thriller of sorts. Two girlfriends go on a road trip, but pick up a hitchhiker, and she pulls them into her terrifying world. GASP!!!). And… Dauntless (actually that’s book #3, I want to start from the beginning ’cause THAT premise had my heart in a lurch right off the bat. It sounds so good ’cause it’s a paranormal about a couple that wanted to have a baby SO bad), and Wordless sounds like a dark romance, and I’ve never read (or watched) the original fairytale that this is a twist on, but it sounds right up my alley), Fire in You (I LOVE this author, and I love the whole bad-boy MMA fighter premise, which is what I *think* this is about), Tracing the Stars (sounds like it will be a fun love/hate romance between two people that are trying to stay away from each other in a very small space… LOL!! I loved THIS part: “…they make a conscious effort to stay away from each other. Which is a hard thing to do when you’re stuck inside of a glorified igloo with only forty-three other people…”), and You Make Me Weak (because I love a good romance-potential with a no-nonsense brooding cop that wants nothing to do with getting close to people). !!! YAY ME!!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Taken: LOST Series, Book 5 by Cynthia Eden
- When All the Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz
- Winter Moon: Seven Series, Book 7.5 by Dannika Dark
- Into the Storm by Melanie Moreland
- All the Dead Girls: Graveyard Falls, Book 3 by Rita Herron
- Aced by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
- Force of Temptation: Mercury Pack, Book 2 by Suzanne Wright <— going live in just a couple of weeks!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Starcrossed, the Complete Series: Bad Romeo; Broken Juliet; Wicked Heart (The Starcrossed Series) by Leisa Rayven <— HUGELY POPULAR ANGSTY ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!!
Antonella: Totally agree with Bad Romeo/Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven, the angst in that book was off the Richter scale and you just could not put the book down.
Nay: I’ll also chime in about Bad Romeo/Broken Juliet–I FLOVED them! They were two of my top ten reads of 2015 (cause that’s when I read them).
Leslie: Anyone who hasn’t read Bad Romeo/Broken Juliet needs to get on it!!! It was awesome, swoony read. Highly recommend!!!
Anne: I think I am starting Wicked Heart next. I simply love Leisa Rayven and her angsty books.
- Beautiful Boys: Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren <— HUGELY POPULAR PARTIAL SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! (here it is on Amazon UK)
Grey: The Beautiful Series is one of my very favorite series ever…so this is very bittersweet for me, knowing it’s the end of an era now. The writing team of Christina Lauren are such a package of awesome, wrapped in amazing and heavily dusted in fairy glitter. They’re like a unicorn… The way they write so seemlessly together, it’s truly magical. I’m going to miss this cast of characters something fierce. The ending for our Bastard, Bitch, Player, Stranger, Secret, Beginning, Beloved, Bombshell, Boss and yes, Beautiful… Was, well, it was poignant, a true full circle. If you haven’t read this series and enjoy well-written new adult stories with a healthy dose of humor, complex characters, hot smut and some angst…look no further! Beautiful (the book) gets 4.5 stars for the beginning and the ending alone. I really enjoyed the seamless integration of past characters into Jensen and Pippa’s story while giving them a tale of their own. Definitely not a standalone!!! I sense a book hangover coming on!
Lisa: Just finished Beautiful and it was the perfect conclusion to that series. I’m going to miss that group. And can I just say. ..the Christina Lauren duo are bloody well Grand Pohbahs of contemporary romance…..their characters are so well developed and given so much depth the reader ‘knows’ them…..their likes, dislikes, idiosyncrasies, humor…..and the authors maintain the depth in the characters across every book…no one fades into the background. Loved it all.
Jan: …the Beautiful series is one of my favs too. So well-written and involving…
- Hawke: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT and this one is super-bargain priced today!!
- The Two-Family House: A Novel by Lynda Cohen Loigman <— TWO SISTERS BY MARRIAGE RAISING THEIR FAMILIES IN ONE HOUSE… This one sounds so poignant and intense!!! I bet it’s awesome. “Raising their families side by side, supporting one another, Rose and Helen share an impenetrable bond forged before and during that dramatic winter night. When the storm passes, life seems to return to normal; but as the years progress, small cracks start to appear and the once deep friendship between the two women begins to unravel. No one knows why, and no one can stop it. One misguided choice; one moment of tragedy…” (and it’s on sale today!)
- Compromising Her Position (Compromise Me) by Samanthe Beck <— ACCIDENTAL OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! “When Chelsea Wayne drags Santa into a supply closet for a little office party nookie, she assumes the man in the suit is her on-again/off-again coworker boyfriend. Instead, it’s Rafe St. Sebastian, a man known for his hard-driving ways in business as well as the bedroom—and, kill her now, the brand spanking new owner of Las Ventanas—who grants her naughtiest Christmas wishes…” (and it’s super-bargain priced today!)
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED and this one needs no introduction.
- The Game Changers Series: Books 1-3 by Shealy James <— SERIES BUNDLED and it’s super-bargain priced right now!
- SEAL’s Obsession (Take No Prisoners Book 4) <— SEAL UNDERCOVER AS HER DECKHAND ON HER FLOATING MEDICAL BOAT CLINIC (*phew* thank goodness!!!) “Devastated by an auto accident that took the lives of her husband and baby daughter, Dr. Natalie Rhoades, has dedicated her life to helping people who don’t have access to good healthcare through her nonprofit floating medical boat. When she finds herself and her crew the target of a leftist guerrilla group, her new deckhand proves resourceful…” It’s super-bargain priced today!
- Diablo Lake: Moonstruck by Lauren Dane <— HER NEIGHBOR IS A WEREWOLF ALERT! “Katie Grady left Diablo Lake to get over a humiliating breakup. But her family needs her help, so she’s back, in a sublet right across the hall from the guy she’s lusted after for years…” (super-bargain priced today!)
- Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice <— ANNE RICE’S LATEST ALERT!! ”From Anne Rice, conjurer of the beloved best sellers Interview with the Vampire and Prince Lestat, an ambitious and exhilarating new novel of utopian vision and power..” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Winter Moon: A Christmas Novella (Seven Series Book 8) by Dannika Dark
- Wolf Binding by Kara James
- Passion of a Witch (A Wicked Series Book 1) by K.D. Friedrich
- Iron Man (Blood Slaves Book 2) by KyAnn Waters
- Balance (The Balance Series Book 1) by Janelle Stalder
- Gates of Peretyr (Forces of Nature Book 2) by Eleanor Elliott
- Good Vampires Go to Heaven: A Deadly Angels Book by Sandra Hill <— BAD BOY VAMPIRE DEMON IS SUPPOSED TO BE CONVERTING MORE INTO “BAD” LIKE HIM, BUT… “Two-thousand-year-old vampire demon Zeb is supposed to spend eternity turning mortal sinners into bad guy Lucipires like himself. That way, they can grow their numbers and fight the vampire angels known as Vangels. But Zeb is a bad boy in a good way—secretly working as a double agent for none other than St. Michael the Archangel in hopes of one day earning his wings. Problem is, Zeb’s betrayal is discovered...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Ted on Mars: A Ted Stedman Novel 02 by D. R. Rosier
- Beautiful Darkness: Masie (Daughters of Highland Darkness Book 1) by Victoria Zak
- Chade (Elemental Paladins Book 3) by Montana Ash
- All I Want (Spirits of Laken #2) by Eden Ashe
- Lost Lady of Thessaly (Halcyon Romance Series Book 7) by Rachael Slate
- Dauntless (Anniversary Edition) (The Nevermore Trilogy Book 3) by Shannon Mayer <— RE-RELEASE & THIS is the conclusion to the series and it sounds SO good (but I won’t read the blurb ’cause I don’t want to spoil it for myself. That said, the first one indicates they would do ANYTHING to have a baby… (here it is on Amazon UK)
- To Find You by Cerece Rennie Murphy
- Raene and the Three Bears (The Alder Tales Book 2) by RS McCoy <— RETELLING OF GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE BEARS (SHIFTERS!!) “…it’s Raene’s duty to cross the realm and fulfill her marriage arrangements with an Alderwood Bear Clan. The rest of her life is mapped out, but Raene has one choice left: to choose a husband from the sons of the Bear Clan’s leader—too bad she’s not interested in any of them…“
- Frozen: A Northern Waste Novella by Eve Silver
- Forget Me Not by Michelle M. Pillow <— HISTORICAL GHOST ROMANCE!! HE’S SENT TO TEACH HER… and it seems that ghosts have followed him… ”When the willfully independent Isabel Drake refuses to marry the man her parents want her to, her mother decides as punishment she will be forced to take lessons on how to be a proper lady. But the man sent to instruct her makes her feel anything but proper. Her attraction to Mr. Weston is instant, but the confusing man seems set in keeping her in her place—even if she detects he feels something for her. ..” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Wordless by Alyne Roberts <— MODERN RETELLING OF A FAIRYTALE ALERT!! SHE IS A SECRET… BUT SHE WANTS TO BE FREE… “Shiloh is a secret. Locked away behind thick walls and armed guards. She is the only weakness of her dangerous and powerful father. She dreamed of the day she can escape and live a normal life. Whispered promises lead her to a different dangerous and powerful man. Shiloh believes Pierce can give her freedom, as long as he never learns who she really is. Shiloh trades being one man’s secret to become another man’s pawn...” OMG it sounds great! (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Art of Retribution (The Art of Living Duet Book 2) by Nicole Sorrell
- Fire in You (Wait for You Series Book 6) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! She’s rebuilding her life, and now working at her father’s MMA GYM… “Jillian Lima’s whole world was destroyed in a span of a few hours. The same night her childhood love, Brock ‘the Beast’ Mitchell, broke her heart, her life was irrevocably altered by the hand of a stranger with a gun. It takes six years to slowly glue together the shattered pieces of her life, but Jillian is finally ready to stop existing in a past full of pain and regret. She takes a job at her father’s martial arts Academy and she’s going out on her first date since a failed relationship that was more yuck than yum. Jillian is determined to start living. She just never expected Brock to be a part of her life again…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Bend (Vegas Heat Book 1) by Molly McLain
- When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz <— HER SISTER IS MISSING… “Beautiful, brilliant—and reckless—Jocelyn has gone off the grid before, but never like this. In a desperate effort to find her, Charlotte joins forces with Max Cutler, a struggling PI who recently moved to Seattle after his previous career as a criminal profiler went down in flames—literally…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- First Step Forward (The Grand Valley Series Book 1) by Liora Blake <— FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!
- Burn with me by Rachael Tonks
- Who Lies Beside Me (A Love Lonely Novel Book 2) by William C. Cole
- Crossing Roman (Genoa Mafia Series Book 1) by Ginger Ring
- Caught Up In You (The Monroes) by Jules Bennett
- Waiting For You (At Last Baby Series Book 1) by Sarah Tork
- Tracing the Stars by Amanda Richardson <— SCIENTISTS STATIONED AT THE SOUTH POLE & AT FIRST, THEY CAN’T STAND EACH OTHER… but the pull between them is undeniable. “The only problem is, interdepartmental relationships are forbidden at the South Pole station. As the winter gets colder and the sun disappears, they make a conscious effort to stay away from each other. Which is a hard thing to do when you’re stuck inside of a glorified igloo with only forty-three other people.” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Stealing Christmas by Alexa Riley
- His Domain
- Blind Retribution by K. T. Roberts
- Taken (LOST) by Cynthia Eden <— SHE SURVIVED AN ABDUCTION & THE HE’S THE SEXY EX-SEAL HELPING HER… “Bailey Jones somehow survived her harrowing abduction by the infamous Death Angel. But while her physical scars have healed, she can’t stop wondering about a woman she helped to escape, who simply disappeared. When LOST agent Asher Young is assigned to her case, Bailey instantly feels an attraction to the intense ex-SEAL who seems to be carrying dark secrets of his own…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- His Weekend Wife (The KNIGHT Brothers Book 2) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Wild at Whiskey Creek: A Hellcat Canyon Novel (Hot in Hellcat Canyon) by Julie Anne Long
- Darkness Within by Isabel Lucero <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! HE HAS A HATRED INSIDE OF HIM… and he wants revenge… “…That’s what it feels like when the darkness that lives inside me starts trying to get out. I feel it happening. The pressure builds. My skin prickles. And the only thing that tames it, getting it back to resting peacefully inside me, is to unleash it. I have to let it wreak havoc, and I quite enjoy the mayhem. Analeigh Price comes into my life and does the one thing I hate; question me about my past. She can pretend she wants to get to know me all she wants, but she’s not ready for the truth….“
- Cowgirl Strong by Cheyenne Meadows
- Simply Irresistible (Flatiron Five Book 1) by Deborah Cooke <— HE OWNS A FITNESS CLUB & SHE’S TAKING A BONDAGE CLASS THERE… er… wait? They have bondage classes in fitness clubs?!!? *blink blink* “…When she decides to write her own book, she knows she needs to do research. Her fake date, Tyler, is gorgeous but too nice to play naughty games—unlike Matteo, Amy’s mysterious personal instructor at F5, who plays them so well…“
- Naked Nights (Carnal Justice Book 1) by Vonna Harper
- The Scottish Duke by Karen Ranney
- Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane Book 11) by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Road to Paradise: A Novel by Paullina Simons <— PAULLINA SIMONS ALERT!!!! FUN ROAD TRIP AMONGST FRIENDS BECOMES DANGEROUS WHEN THEY PICK UP A HITCHHIKER… This is the author of our Beloved Bronze Horseman Trilogy and she just released a new book and it sounds CRAZY!!! “With Gina on board, Shelby’s carefully mapped-out itinerary is quickly abandoned. Soon, so is their “no hitchhikers” rule when Shelby picks up a mysterious girl named Candy Cane, who sets them all on a new and dangerous course. Streetwise beyond her years and decked out with tattoos, piercings, and spiky hair, Candy is on the run from a past darker than anything the two suburban girls have ever known. Candy draws Shelby and Gina into her terrifying world, where life as they know it is turned upside down and there is no place left to hide...” <— EEEEEEEP!!!!! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Blame It on the Texas Stroll (Lost in a Boom Town Book 6) by MJ Fredrick <— CUTE COP & THE NURSE THAT JUST MOVED IN ACROSS FROM THE CEMETERY (and she’s scared of ghosts)!! LOL!!! “Nurse Jolie Guenther has just moved into the house by the cemetery with her roommates. If the location isn’t eerie enough, she starts hearing strange sounds at night. Luckily, the cute deputy she’s encountered a few times is available to help any time she needs him, whether he’s rounding up trespassers, taking her shooting or making her a brisket…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Golden Threads (Once Upon a Time) by Kay Hooper
- Size Matters (A Perfect Fit) by Alison Bliss
- The Corporate Bitch by J.J. R.
- Scoring Her: A Billionaire Bad Boys Novella (Book 3.5) (Bad Boy Billionaires) by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE ALERT! LAST ONE IN THIS SERIES… but there will be a spinoff. “From Kline and Benny to Wes and Winnie with Thatch and Cassie in between, spend time with the characters that have stolen the hearts of both each other and readers alike, and meet the men of the upcoming spinoff series Mavericks Tackle Love.“ (here’s the series reading order) and here it is on Amazon UK.
- J.C. and the Bijoux Jolis: The Rousseaus #3 (The Blueberry Lane Series Book 14) by Katy Regnery
- Closer To You (Callaways Book 11) by Barbara Freethy
- Max (7 Brides for 7 Brothers Book 5) by Lynn Raye Harris
- The Millionaire’s Convenient Arrangement: A Miami Lawyers Novel by Jane Peden
- Family Jewels: Rose Gardner Investigations #1 by Denise Grover Swank <— ROSE GARDNER SPINOFF ALERT!! “Rose’s best friend, Neely Kate, is struggling with her own losses, so when she suggests they help a local man find a missing necklace, Rose agrees. It’ll give both of them a welcome distraction, and besides, it’s a simple investigation...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Freeing Liberty by J.M. Paul
- Wrong for Me (Motor City Royals) by Jackie Ashenden
- Maybe This Time (Colorado Ice) by Jennifer Snow
- No Secrets: A Multicultural New Adult Romance by N. Raines <— HE HATES HER AND SHE WANTS HIM ALERT! “He hates her… Cris figures if he never sees Alyx Franklin again, it’ll be too soon. She’s nothing but a spoiled stupid rich girl, too busy partying to care about anyone but herself. She’s the reason Gabi, the girl he loved, lost her life…”
- Special Occasions (The Acorn Hills Series Book 7) by Grace Augustine
- The Reluctant Cowboy (Morgan Ranch) by Kate Pearce
- Chase (Hot Rides) by Sidney Bristol
- Luke (The Malloys of Montana) by Ruth Ryan Langan
- Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink Book 6) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— HE’S OVERCOMING HIS DIVORCE & SHE’S ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM ALERT! She works for his family’s construction company… “She loves her planners, friends, and a certain dark-haired man who’s never given her a second glance. Alex is slowly re-immersing himself back into the world, but the demons he faced before aren’t out of the picture, and he’ll have to learn to rely on others to make it out whole...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Guarding Secrets: A Novel by Pat Tucker
- Perfectly Paired (Masters and Mercenaries: Topped Book 3) by Lexi Blake
- Owned by the Club by Sam Crescent
- Underground by Cecilia Johanna<— SHE’S AN UNBEATABLE STREET FIGHTER TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE WITH HER SISTER ALERT! Oh… and the doctor that puts her back together again… “Working off her late mother’s debt to a corrupt bookie is taking a terrible toll, and things are changing in the city’s underworld. The stakes keep rising, while her freedom proves more elusive every day. When first-year resident Dr. Andrew Alexander finds a half-dead Robyn in his ER, the cruel, merciless side of Chrystal Valley opens up before him…“
- Bottoms Up (Come Again Book 1) by Amanda Usen and Miranda Baker
- Once Upon A Christmas: 7 Captivating Historical Romances by Jill Barnett, Cheryl Bolen, Glynnis Campbell, Kimberly Cates, Tanya Anne Crosby, Colleen Gleason, Brenda Hiatt
- Oh, the Weather Outside Is Frightful (Extended edition!): a Montana Fire Christmas Novella by Susan May Warren
- Starring Christmas: Two Christmas Novellas by Rachel McMillan and Allison Pittman
- Smuttily Ever After
- Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) <— GILMORE GIRLS ALERT!!! And an autobiography and I love both! Tasha found it for us saying: “…Also, Lauren Graham’s Talking as Fast as I Can released today!! Love Gilmore Girls and Lauren Graham. I’m currently on the ‘fall’ episode of the revival and I’m loving it…“
- Rule (Paris Mob Book 3) by Michelle St. James
- Finding Hope (Starting Over Series Book 5) by Evan Grace
- Texas Rose Always (A Texas Rose Ranch Novel Book 2) by Katie Graykowski
- Imperfections Take Me As I Am (The Imperfections Series Book 3) by Shaniel Watson
- You Make Me Weak (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake Book 1) by Juliana Stone <— SINGLE MOM & THE NO-NONSENSE BROODING FBI AGENT THAT ONCE BROKE HER HEART ALERT! “Rebecca Draper is hoping second chance at life will get her back on track. With a failed marriage behind her and a young son to support, this former beauty queen has no time for Hudson Blackwell—yet running into him stirs up things. Hot things. Wild things. The man broke her heart once so getting involved with him would be crazy...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Death Dancer (Dangerous Dancers Book 2) by Tara Lain <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Found You: Trade Me by Dahlia Donovan <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Holiday Kisses in the Snow: 2-in-1 by Lexi Buchanan
- Come For Me: A Southern Nights Novella by Ella Sheridan
- To Capture What We Cannot Keep: A Novel by Beatrice Colin <— HISTORICAL LOVE STORY… DIFFERENT SOCIAL CLASSES and it sounds so angsty!!! “In February 1887, Caitriona Wallace and Émile Nouguier meet in a hot air balloon, floating high above Paris, France–a moment of pure possibility. But back on firm ground, their vastly different social strata become clear. Cait is a widow who because of her precarious financial situation is forced to chaperone two wealthy Scottish charges. Émile is expected to take on the bourgeois stability of his family’s business and choose a suitable wife…“
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon - December 1st 2016
- One Hot December (Men at Work) by Tiffany Reisz – December 1st 2016
- Destiny on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 1) by S.R. Grey – December 1st 2016
- Rusty Nail (The Uncertain Saints MC Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale - December 1st 2016
- Womanizer by Katy Evans - December 5th 2016
- Needing the Memories: The Rocker…Series Novella by Terri Anne Browning – December 6th 2016
- Hooked by Brenda Rothert – December 6th 2016
- Wounded (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton - December 6th 2016
- Bad Boy by Leah Raeder - December 6th 2016
- A Seductive Invitation: A Seductive Nights New York Novella by Lauren Blakely – December 6th 2016
- Bleed Blue 69: Twenty-Five Authors…One Sexy Police Station. by Alexis Alvarez, Josie Bordeaux, Rebecca Brooke, Emme Burton, M.C. Cerny, Sarah M. Cradit, Chelle C. Craze, Jami Denise, Lisa Edward, Mary Catherine Gebhard - December 6th 2016
- Blood Vow: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward - December 6th 2016
- Worth Fighting For by Kirsty Moseley - December 6th 2016
- Falling for Caden: A Lost Boys Novel by Jessica Lemmon - December 6th 2016
- Nothing Less by Anna Todd - December 6th 2016
- Mr. Match: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 5) by J.A. Huss - December 7th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).