ROCK STAR ALERT!!! <—- Since the series first novella has just recently been released, and #2 is expected this weekend, I thought I’d introduce you to a new rock band that I’m seriously excited to read!! “Try Me” has a ton of GREAT reviews!! Even my friend Jennifer is on the “bandwagon” (Tee hee! Pun wasn’t intended but I just cracked myself up, so now… pun intended 😉 )
“Hey Maryse, I was just scrolling through some author pages, and I wasn’t sure if you knew this and wanted to make sure you did but did you know that Olivia Cunning is starting a new Erotic Series with a new Rock Band,*grins* … just did a fool stalker jig on the new Rock band ‘Sole Regret’ “
Yep Jen!! I am stalking this new series, too!!
About the series (I have been informed they will all be novella length…):
For the five sexy rock gods of Sole Regret, finding love is easy, keeping it is hard.
Melanie has no desire to meet the members of the rock band, Sole Regret, but her groupie of a best friend gets them both backstage and then rushes off with the band’s lead singer. Left alone at an after party with a bunch of scary tattooed and pierced metal-heads, sheltered Melanie is relieved when the only normal-looking guy in the room insists on keeping her company.
By the time Melanie discovers that Gabe is the band’s drummer and not as normal as she assumed, she has already made a complete fool of herself. She can’t help but be interested in him, not as a rock star, but as the sexiest man she’s ever encountered. Strangely attracted to his hidden tattoos and body piercing, she wonders what it would be like to spend a night with a bad boy.
Gabe is more than willing to show sweet Melanie there’s more to him than meets the eye. All she has to do is try him. Will they only share a single night of passion? Or will their hearts entangle as quickly as their bodies?
- Share Me (0.5 novella One Night with Sole Regret) (this is the one that was in the Christmas Anthology but now it’s available as a single release)
- Try Me (#1 in the One Night with Sole Regret)
- Tempt Me (#2 in the One Night with Sole Regret)
- Take Me (# 3 in the One Night with Sole Regret)
- Touch Me (# 4 One Night with Sole Regret) –> about Owen
- Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 5)
- Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret book #6) –> author says: “I hope everyone enjoy’s the continuation of Gabe and Melanie’s story in Tell Me!”
- Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 7)
- Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 8)
- Thrill Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 9)