Okay, yes… it’s half the list it usually is (’cause well… ELECTIONS!!!) so I have a feeling that has a lot to do with the smaller number of releases today. I’m not sure how much reading will go on over the next day or so, but I know we’ll ALL be ready for a good read (and escape) very soon. Maybe even right now! While this list may be smaller, it has some goodies for sure!
P.S. I’m still adding the reader recommendations as we speak (I’ve had quite a few come my way over the last few days) so keep checking back.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Night School: A Jack Reacher Novel, Book 21 by Lee Child
- Leopard’s Fury by Christine Feehan
- Turbulent Desires: Billionaire Aviators by Melody Anne
- Someone to Love: A Westcott Novel, Book 1 by Mary Balogh
- One Snowy Night: A Heartbreaker Bay Christmas Novella by Jill Shalvis
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
- Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel, Book 23 by Janet Evanovich
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel Book 1) by Cara McKenna <— CARA McKENNA ALERT!! HARDCORE & SOMEWHAT SHOCKING & I LOVED IT!!!! And Skye just found out it’s on super-bargain sale today!! (P.S. Here’s my review)
The re-release of Willing Victim is on sale… I’m so psyched for Brutal Game <3
- Kicked by Celia Aaron <— FOOTBALL PLAYER & HE BROKE HER HEART (and she’s on the team!) “I know the real him, the one who broke my heart and pretended I didn’t exist for the past two years. I’m the third-string kicker, the only woman on the team and nothing better than a mascot. Until I’m not. Until I get my chance to earn a full scholarship and join the team as first-string. The only way I’ll make the cut is to accept help from the one man I swore never to trust again.” (super-bargain priced today!)
- Mr. Perfect: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 1) by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!!! Book #1 is super-bargain priced today!!
Lisa M: Mr. Perfect & Mr. Romantic by J.A Huss!! Love this series. Apha males & bad boys my favs!!
- Safe With Me: A psychological thriller so tense it will take your breath away by K.L. Slater <— SHE’S A RECLUSE & NOW HAS HER CHANCE FOR REVENGE ALERT!!! “Anna lives a solitary existence, taking solace in order and routine. Her only friend is the lonely old lady next door. She doesn’t like to let people to get too close – she knows how much damage they can do. Then one ordinary day Anna witnesses a devastating road accident and recognises the driver as Carla, the woman who ruined her life all those years ago. Now it’s Anna’s chance to set things straight but her revenge needs to be executed carefully …” (sounds nerve-wracking, and it’s super-bargain priced today!)
- Written in the Scars by Adriana Locke <— SOUNDS SO SWEET & HEART-WRENCHING! “…When Ty shows back up with a new found determination to put his family back together, Elin’s torn between the fights of the past and the possibility of a new start. This is the man that holds her heart, the man she loves beyond anything else. But this is also the one person in the world that can cause her the most pain…” AND!!! Jenn LOVED it!
Penn: I just finished “Written In the Scars” by Adrian Locke-Beautifully written story and I was sucked in from the beginning-absolutely loved it!!!.
- HALO by R.C. Stephens <— HE LEAVES HER PREGNANT… and Jenn ALREADY recommends this one!
Jenn: Now I am reading “Halo” R.C Stephens and I know already this will be a 5 star read too. Just thought I’d throw these two books out there for those in a funk
- Dirty (Raw Family Book 2) by Belle Aurora <— LONG AWAITED SEQUEL OF A DARK/CRIMINAL/STALKER READ is much loved! Jean is having fun with this one!! (I sure did love #1 – RAW)
“Oh you guys, I’m reading Dirty (2nd book to RAW) and I am totally LOVING IT!!!!! You have to read it if you’ve read Raw already!”
- Girl Underwater by Claire Kells <— BLURB JOLT ALERT!!! Kathy just found us this one and I ONE-CLICKED IT SO HARD
Kathy: Girl Underwater by Claire Kells is on sale … The summary states that is is about a female college swimmer who survives a plane crash with a fellow swimmer and three children. I have to say it has me intrigued. My next read for sure!!
Maryse: Oh MY Kathy!!!!! I just one-clicked that one. It sounds perfect for me!!! :D!!!!
- SIREN by Jaimie Roberts <— SUPER-DARK READ (and scary cover!!) that one of our group is reading as we speak. She’s not necessarily recommending it yet, but the way she describes it has a few clamoring to read it!
Sharon: I went for a blurb jolt, and it’s a doozie! Check out Siren by Jamie Roberts, Kellie Dennis, Shannon Stted and Dave Kelly. It sounds sick and twisted and not fluffy at all. Just what I need!
Sharon: Siren is quite . . . Well, there is a lot of sex. Rough sex. I know it will get rougher. Makes Fifty Shades of Grey seem like unicorns and flowers. I’ll take one for the team and keep reading, but this one is not for everyone.
Lisa: I tripped over myself in a rush to one-click Siren. Makes FSOG seem like unicorns and flowers made me actually giggle out loud right at my desk.
- Leopard’s Fury (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan <— HE’S AN ICE COLD CRIMINAL & ONLY SHE CAN TAME HIM ALERT!!! “With her own bakery in San Antonio, Evangeline Tregre made a new life far from the brutal lair of shifters she was born into. Though she is all too aware of her leopard-shifter blood, she never felt the sensation of a wild animal stirring inside her. Not until Alonzo Massi walked into her bakery. The powerful shifter is as irresistible as he is terrifying, but his icy demeanor tells her to keep her distance…“
- Locking Up Santa (Haunting Me Series Book 2) by Nikki LeClair
- Shadowed Ascension: Shadowed Series Book 3 by Wendi Wilson
- The Mad Scientist’s Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Fate is a Mated Bitch (Lupinski Clan Book 1) by Emmy Gatrell
- Dracones betrayed: Book Three by Sheri-Lynn Marean
- Living Covenant: The Complete Series (Living Covenant Trilogy) by Amanda M. Lee
- Mayhem: Goddesses Of Delphi by Gemma Brocato
- Saving His Heart (Sisterhood of Jade Book 11) by Billi Jean
- Comes the Dark (A Dark Tides Romance) by Celia Ashley
- Blow: A Virtuous Paradox Novel by Heidi McLaughlin <— HE’S FAMOUS BUT HE SUCCUMBS TO ADDICTION with the pressures of stardom… “When Bodhi ends up in rehab, he doesn’t expect to meet someone as cool and down-to-earth as Kimberly Gordon. Although he’s enjoyed the company of beautiful, charming women before, none of them have tried to get to know the “real” Bodhi. But Kimberly isn’t fazed by his stardom...”
- Hunter (7 Brides for 7 Brothers Book 3) by Melody Anne
- Turbulent Desires (Billionaire Aviators Book 2) by Melody Anne
- Take My Dare: A Stark International Novella (Stark International Trilogy Book 4) by J. Kenner
- Dirty Wicked: A Wicked Lovers Novella by Shayla Black
- Top Shelf: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson
- Perfect Paige (The Piper Sisters) by InÉS Saint
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer <— STEPHENIE MEYER’S LATEST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! The hidden U.S. Government agency she worked for believes her to be a liability and now she’s in danger!!! “When her former handler offers her a way out, she realizes it’s her only chance to erase the giant target on her back. But it means taking one last job for her ex-employers. To her horror, the information she acquires only makes her situation more dangerous. Resolving to meet the threat head-on, she prepares for the toughest fight of her life but finds herself falling for a man who can only complicate her likelihood of survival. As she sees her choices being rapidly whittled down, she must apply her unique talents in ways she never dreamed of…“
- Made for You by Kelly Elliott <— KELLY ELLIOTT ALERT! And this one CAN be read as a standalone: “For Holden Warner and Emylie Sanchez, the road back to each other has been long and jagged. Each of them hiding from the truth, but unwilling to move on from the love they share...”
- The Rookie (Calling the Signals Book 1) by Ann Jacobs
- KYLE (Sterling Falls Book 2) by Evanne Lorraine
- The 24 Days of Christmas by Linda Lael Miller
- Accidentally in Love: A Talyton St George Novel by Cathy Woodman
- Drifter (The Nomad Series Book 1) by Janine Infante Bosco <— BIKER EX-VETERAN & SHE NEEDS A HERO… “Sometimes the strong become vulnerable. Or worse, the victor becomes the victim. Sometimes we lose control or in my case it’s stripped from you. Defeated. Broken. Haunted. They are the three things I have become. In my darkest hour I admit defeat. In my darkest hour I need one person. I need him.”
- Paradox (The Thornfield Affair Book 2) by Amity Cross
- Taking Time (Servants of Fate Book 2) by Wendy Sparrow
- Her Marine Prince (Going Royal Book 6) by Heather Long
- Chasing Paige (Falling for Words Book 1) by Tiffany Janine <— SHE MEETS HER FAVORITE AUTHOR but doesn’t know it’s him… “A 28 year old widow who owns a bookstore called Chasing Pages meets someone unexpectedly after two years of her husband’s death. Little does she know he’s the one who writes her favorite novels and has a secret he is keeping from her…“
- One Snowy Night: A Heartbreaker Bay Christmas Novella (Kindle Single) by Jill Shalvis
- Love in the Fast Lane by Melissa Kate
- A Whole Latte Murder: A Java Jive Mystery by Caroline Fardig
- Keep Coming Back To Love (Drawn To The Rhythm) by Christa Maurice
- Letting Go by Kate L. Mary
- Someone To Love (A Westcott Novel) by Mary Balogh <— LATEST HISTORICAL ROMANCE BY MARY BALOGH ALERT!! Jan wanted me to share the glad tidings of this new release with everyone saying: “…a brand shiny new Mary Balogh historical romance comes out on Nov 8th too. It’s called Someone To Love and it’s the first in a new series. (The Wetscotts). Woohoo! Anne and I are pretty excited. Cos it’s already Tuesday here, I’ve got it on my kindle right now and I’m about to start it, now I’ve finished Trust. *rubs hands together in anticipation* …Squeeee!! I have really loved some of Ms Balogh’s HRs, especially Heartless, the Four Horsemen series, the Mistress series and the Slightly series, which I’ve just been rereading. She writes great characters with moving love stories and a nice bit of spice. I haven’t loved all of her books, but her best ones are really wonderful. If you like Judith McNaught’s HRs, odds on you’ll like Mary Balogh as well.” and Anne is happy too!! “Jan I love Mary Balogh’s books too! I didn’t know she was coming out with a new series! So excited!!”
- When You Wish by Alexandra Ivy <— ALEXANDRA IVY HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!! The author says: “Long before I wrote my sexy paranormal romances, I wrote traditional Regency romances as Debbie Raleigh. Now I’m thrilled that three of my favorites are available once more. As fresh and filled with adventure as ever, this trilogy features the indomitable Creswell sisters, known throughout London as the Devil’s Daughters—and rejected by the ton because of it. But like their charming rascal of a father, the Devilish Dandy, nothing can crush their spirits—or stand in the way of their hearts’ desires…”
- Disorderly Conduct: Alpha Males on Both Sides of the Law by Holly S. Roberts, Alexis Abbott, Blair Babylon, Theresa Hissong, JJ Knight, Meli Raine, Olivia Rigal, LS Silverii
- Sex, Lies & Black Tie (Sex and Lies Book 6) by Kris Calvert
- Fall Dirty (SEALs Undone Book 8) by Zoe York
- Harmony and High Heels (The Fort Worth Wranglers Book 2) by Tracy Wolff & Katie Graykowski
- Trust by Jana Aston <— SHE’S AWKWARD & HOPING TO FALL IN LOVE… It CAN be read as a standalone, but best to read the entire series, because characters reappear. ;) “I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city. But I’m going to get it together. I am. I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up. I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself. I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after. Right after I get out of this interrogation room.” And here’s the series reading order
- Suddenly Dating (A Lake Haven Novel Book 2) by Julia London
- Risk (Desired Affliction Book 3) by C.A. Harms
- Deadly Waves (Hardy Brothers Security Book 23) by Lily Harper Hart
- Soulless by MV Kasi
- Dyeing to be Loved (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #1) by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- A Walk Through Fire (Through Hell and Back Book 1) by Felice Stevens <— M/M ROMANCE “Drew leaves his lucrative medical practice to set up a clinic for abused young men and women. The decision has more repercussions than Drew could ever imagine when the dark and sensual Ash Davis volunteers to help. Although Drew isn’t gay, Ash is inexplicably drawn to him…“
- Safe Haven by Caitlin Ricci <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Happily Ever After (Student Bodies Book 9) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Student Bodies Collection by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Brothers in Arms by Megan Slayer, Helena Maeve, Anna Lee, Lucy Felthouse, Thom Collins
- Love Between the Lines: An Adult Coloring Book for Book Lovers by Christina Collie
- Semi-Scripted: A Wanderlove Novel by Amanda Heger <— HE’S GOT A LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW & SHE’S IN THE AUDIENCE ALERT!!! “Evan Abramson thought an internship at the So Late It’s Early Show would be the start of a long television-writing career, but their ratings are sinking. With every show, his plans seem one step closer to collapse. When a backstage crisis throws him into an onstage encounter with a gorgeous and charming audience member, Evan and Marisol become overnight sensations. And soon their made-for-television romance is the only thing keeping So Late from getting the axe…“
- Room 208 by Michelle Sullivan
- Dark Corners: A True Heroes Novel (True Heroes Series Book 3) by A. M. Madden
- Ashes Adrift: A New Adult/College Romance (The Ashes Series Book 3)
- Not Quite a Scot (Kilted Heroes) by Janice Maynard
- Holding Out for a Hero: A Men in Uniform Novel by Codi Gary
- A Small Town Christmas, 3 novels and 1 Story: Nine Lives of Christmas, Angel Lane, On Strike for Christmas, and A Very Holly Christmas by Sheila Roberts
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Unapologetic by Pamela Ann - November 11th 2016
- Endurance : A Sin Series Novel (The Sin Trilogy Book 4) by Georgia Cates - November 11th 2016
- 367 Days by Jessica Gadziala - November 11th 2016 <— Nay found us this one!!! “Maryse–I just added a book to my ‘to read’ shelf on GR that sounds really good, and I didn’t see it listed with your upcoming releases. It’s called 367 Days by Jessica Gadziala and is a romance mystery standalone about a woman who wakes up and has lost a year of her life. It’s up for preorder on Amazon and coming out in just a few days! 11/11/17.”
- Drowning on Dry Land: an erotic short story by Megan Hart - November 13th 2016
- Dirty Deeds (An Office Romance #2) by J.L. Beck - November 13th 2016
- Sweet Cheeks by K.Bromberg – November 14th 2016
- Santa, Baby by Lisa Renee Jones - November 14th 2016
- Daring Fate (Silver Tip Pack Book 1) by Megan Erickson - November 14th 2016
- Managed (VIP Book 2) by Kristen Callihan - November 14th 2016
- Fractures in Ink by Helena Hunting – November 14th 2016
- Split by J.B. Salsbury – November 15th 2016
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee - November 15th 2016
- The Takedown (The Hookup Book 2) by J.S. Cooper - November 15th 2016
- Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich – November 15th 2016
- Claimed (Nightwind Pack Book 1) by Kele Moon & Laurann Dohner - November 15th 2016
- Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding (Billionaire Boys Club) by Jessica Clare - November 15th 2016
- In This Life by Christine Brae - November 15th 2016
- Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty Book 1) by Raine Miller – November 15th 2016
- Dark Crime by Christine Feehan - November 15th 2016
- Mischief and the Masters (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 12) by Cherise Sinclair - November 15th 2016
- Twined Bond (Holly Woods Files, #7) by Emma Hart - November 17th 2016
- Falling For The Billionaire (One Night Stand Series Book 5) by J.S. Cooper - November 17th 2016
- Tristan’s Temptation (Wired Series Book 2) by Sabrina York - November 17th 2016
- Hold My Breath by Ginger Scott - November 18th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).