Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – October 15th 2013

by Maryse on October 15, 2013 · 20 comments

<— Today’s releases look fantastic! Rock stars, love triangles, college romance gone wrong… ooooh the angst!! And some super-sweet looking ones and a creepy-ish mystery-romance looking one, too (Broken Silence), two sisters fighting over one guy and… oh!! And a BDSM club one, where the heroine is new to the scene and discovering her sub nature. Love those! ;)

Of course, there are a few super-stand-outs for me (and a few I need to series-backtrack so I can get to a few of these new releases). But, I’m giving these a go ASAP: Bold Tricks OF COURSE I gotta know where the “Artist’s Trilogy” ends up with the latest and series finale, Madeleine Abducted a great looking “abduction” romance read that my fellow readers are loving!! Maybe This Time (an MMA book and I hear there are TWINS!!!) and (Never) Again (there’s something about the synopsis of this one that speaks to me… I mean it “sounds” like our usual college-new-adult read but I can just imagine her agony as she sees her ex become a part of her group again…).

So here they all are (including some great-looking bargains and reader recs, too!)

P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any. :)

BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).

• The Wager: The Bet series: Book 2 by Rachel Van Dyken <— April found us this deal! “The Wager by Rachel Van Dyken is on sale. It is book 2 in The Bet series.”
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3) by Rachael Wade
  • Trust Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance) by Melanie Walker <— Lori found us this one! “Trust Me by Melanie Walker is on sale I loved this story and cannot wait for Noah’s book!”
  • Teased (The VIP Room) by Jamie Begley <— Sarah points out this one!
  • Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned Series) by Robyn Peterman <— Katie recommends! “Was in a rut this weekend and couldn’t find anything good to read. Then I came across this Vampire Romantic Comedy book and am loving it. Darn you work and preventing me to read!!! Highly recommend this book”
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces MC) by Nicole Jacquelyn <– Jennifer found us this deal!! Very good “biker” book (here’s my review)
  • TRAGIC: Rook and Ronin, #1  by J. A. Huss <— both #1 &#2 (below) ’cause book #3 is expected to be released this week! (models that fall for each other on the job…)
  • MANIC: Rook and Ronin, #2 by J. A. Huss
  • Storm Damages (Storm Legacy) by Magda Alexander <— recommended by Kelly: “Just finished Storm Damages by Magda Alexander and it was great. Great cliffhanger ending too!” (looks like this one is good for those that loved Fifty Shades and Bared To You.
  • Off Course by Sawyer Bennett <— Lori found us this Rock Star one! “Cillian O’Braidagh is the sexy, front man to the Irish rock band, Over The Edge. His rising fame and sultry voice make him every woman’s fantasy come true. Not to mention his single-minded determination. To put it simply: what Cillian wants, Cillian always gets.”

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

Sarah D October 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM

The Edge of Darkness by Melissa Andrea is on sale for .99 with the next book releasing Oct 22. Love this series!!

M. Pierce October 15, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I’m 25% of the way through Madeleine, Abducted. So far so good. One of the Amazon reviewers seemed really shocked and horrified by the book… which only makes me more curious. Going to try to finish the book today. Call me crazy, but I want to read the dark/shocking parts.

Lauren October 15, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Noticed that lots of authors have “bundles” available for preorder for $9.99. Cora Carmack has her Losing It, Faking It, Finding It series with the novellas included. Molly McAdams has Taking Chances & Stealing Harper & I think 1 other book.

Jeanie V October 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Madeline Abducted gets super graphic! Cringe-worthy definitely!!! Btw, anybody broke after todays list? So many good books today!!!

Alexis N. October 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM

embrace- the 2nd evolve novel is .99 cents
very bad things- .99 cents
forever black and forever you are both $1.99

Lia October 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Just one song by Stacey Lynn , hottie rock star , tattoos and… ( I know you love rock star Marise) lots of fun

Amy October 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I just one-clicked the heck out of my ipad. ;) I’m going to have to rethink my whole thing with waiting until all books in a series are out before starting the series – I am really missing out on some good stuff!!

Lauren October 15, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Colleen Hoover fans, free novella released today. Free!

alexis October 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Ladies consumed is .99 cents as well

Marit October 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Oooooh, I loved Tragic and Maniac!:D One of my favorite series this year;) Can’t wait for Panic to be released :-) :-)

Lauren October 16, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Can anyone tell me why the wager is in available for purchase in Australia?

Lauren October 16, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Unavailable*

ljiljana October 16, 2013 at 5:54 AM

just finished MAYBE THIS TIME do not go near that :(

Rachel Harris October 16, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I one-clicked like crazy yesterday, reading this post while waiting for my kids at homeschool choir. Oh, and it’s possible I also scared the poor kids when I saw my book listed above ;) Thanks so much for including Seven Day Fiance, and as always, thank you for the great recommendations. My 3-4 book a week habit is totally your fault… and I mean that in the best way possible :)

Lindsay October 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I noticed Nocturne’s price went down as well. I had about 5 books mentioned here on my wish list that had their prices dropped. There’s no such thing as buying too many books though! Thanks ladies!

Anna October 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I recently read Crash Into Me by Tracy Wolff and really liked it. It is a great combo of hot rocker plus lusting after protective brother’s bff story. Two themes I like independently that are made all the better together. Pretty good steam factor in this one too.

Vikki October 16, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I just finished Second Nature By DL Roan…Loved it.

Sue Stewart October 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I am reading the newly released Second Nature by Author DL Roan! OMG what an Amazing book! So incredibly well written! The complex dynamics of Human trafficking, combined with some really smoking Hot Sex scenes, edge of the seat Intrigue, extremely well developed characters of Grant and Thalia – easily makes this one of my top 10 books of 2013!

Ilsa October 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Very Bad Things is on sale for .99 cents! :)

Ilsa October 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Second Nature is an excellent thriller/romance read!! I love those! It scrubs my head of all the NA stuff! Ha! ♥