Hi guys! I just finished a book from Friday’s bargain list (it was a new release) and yesssss, I’m still in the process of reading two books. LOL! A dark one that I’ve been working on, and some more ”lighter” contemporaries that I keep finishing in record time. Like this one! So I’ll be posting the review of last night’s book in just a few. But come to think of it, it did have it’s own dark side. I love books that explore this subject matter. No worries I’ll tell you more in just a bit.
But for now… a quick little rundown on some brand new Sunday releases!
- Ace’s Redemption (Devil’s Despair Book 1) by A.C. Bextor <— I know a TON of you went nuts for this author’s other biker series, so… you know. Here’s the start of a new one, and it’s a standalone. “Ace was the gateway to a freedom I hadn’t known since I was fifteen. He offered his protection from the demons that haunted me; both living and dead. Although I knew I wasn’t enough to keep him, this didn’t deter my hope that one day he’d love me for who I was, not the broken girl he tried so desperately to save…“
- Surviving The Storm: Surviving Raine & Bastian’s Storm Boxed Set by Shay Savage <— One of my fav books (Surviving Raine) has just been bundled with it’s sequel right here!!
- Smolder (Crush Book 4) by Lacey Weatherford <— just released!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause it’s book #4 so I’m not sure if it’s a series continuation or not…
- Hate: A Love Story by Laurel Curtis <— Just released and what an awesome cover!! “I fought to love harder. But I loathe my love story.” Oooh. What does that mean!?
- The Games We Play Vol. 1 (Riley Grayson) by Elizabeth Nelson <— just released!
- Redemption by Kathryn Barrett <— FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!! Here’s a new release that I missed a few days ago! “…he plays a hero on the big screen, but when he encounters Claire, ten years after their disastrous affair, he realizes she’s no longer the naive girl who fell into his arms. She not only forbids him to use her store as a location for the film he’s directing, but also refuses to cooperate with the emotional rescue he plans.”
- Addictive Collision – Book 2 (The Belmont University Series) by Sierrra Rose <— new release, she’s a secretary at the college in a sexless marriage and well… you know. And might I add… isn’t that just a pretty cover all around. *smirk*